Lazy Monster Maker

randomlists.com/random-animals?qty=2

You too can accidentally create a monster.

>elk raindeer

>gorilla
>donkey
It's what a gonkey looks like, upper body strength of a full grown mountain gorilla combined with the speed of four legged plains donkey.

Where are all the invertebrates?

>Lizard ewe
It'd be cool if it sheds usable scales often enough

>Bighorn Weasel
>Canary Badger
>Mink Oryx
An angry flying murder rodent and two varieties of horned weasel. Might be interesting if all animals were also some form of hybrid weasel.

>Alligator
>Fawn

>Alligawn

>gorilla
>donkey
Does it wear a tie?

>Chinchilla/Woodchuck
>Kitten/Chimpanzee
>Lion/Springbok
>Musk-Ox/Lovebird
>Chamoise/Springbok
Okay, I'm not really getting anything really good here. The Chinchuck might be a cute pet, but the others...not as useful.

>Badger ape
Christ on a pole. All the anger of a badger, and it now has opposable thumbs.
What hath magic wrought?

>Snake Rat
That's rather terrifying.

You mean ferrets?

Yeah... Like I said, rather terrifying.

>Horse Jackal
Welp, we now have the Egyptian Warg.

>Grizzly Bear Wolf

Yo.
Yo.
Why isn't this a thing.

>mfw one of my players wound up with a dire ghost stoat for their totem familiar
>mfw i have no face because of the little bastard.

>fox pony
So do this thing kill smaller animals by pretending to be cute and docile before biting their throats?

So, real question is what is the ideal amount of animals to combine for most monstrous.

>Crocodile
>Opossum
A small, scaly beast that crawls around houses and eats pests
or
A large, furry creature which knocks over your trash and steals things from you with their big, evil man-hands

I got starfish-lynx combo. I have no idea what it might look like but it would most likely be quite horrific.

>bunny
>fawn
So an extra jumpy deer with tall ears. Might live in burrows, but with those long legs and relatively large body, I doubt it.