When a Warforged druid uses wildshape does it transform into some kind of mecha version of that animal...

When a Warforged druid uses wildshape does it transform into some kind of mecha version of that animal? asking for a friend.

That would be super rad. Don't even ask Veeky Forums just say we agreed and run with it.

Seconding this guy

How about stop fucking using that retarded concept of a race?

I've got a player that really wanted to play a warforged, his back story being he was trying to make a mecha golem but accidentally transferred his sentience into it. Now he lives it.

They're travelling to a dwarf/gnome empire who's newest discovery is a slave race of subservient warforged, and the rival city thinks sentience transference is eeeevil.

How about you go die in a fire?

No instead it transforms into a less complex mechanical creature that came from earlier along the mechanical evolutionary line. So, a Warforged druid may transform into a washing machine, or a clock, or a lamp. True, this may diminish its combat capabilities, but it grants it access to all sorts of problem solving utilities.

Ignoring the fact you're playing an obvious joke character and thus a shitty player, the answer is no. When a human turns into a bear does he turn into a hairless human-bear hybrid? No? Put 2 and 2 together you stupid piece of shit. Saged.

Assuming 3.5 D&D, then no. Not unless there are mecha-looking animals already wondering around. Wildshape works like Alternate Form, and Alternate Form says that you are effectively disguised as the creature whose form you take, giving a +10 bonus on Disguise checks.

How 4e or 5e does it I'm not sure. And of course the Rule of Cool should be observed. If the warforged (and DM) want to look like a mecha-animal, then it should be allowed.

>a mammal turning into another mammal is the same as a magical robot turning into a mammal
I feel bad for your parents, you must have been a terrible burden on them.

Bitch you don't get to talk shit about one of the raddest goddamn player races ever.

/thread

I'd argue that for a warforged to be a druid it would need to be made entirely of wood.

Or at the very least run on steam power

Dwarves? You mean shitty tiny humans who are all alchohilics? Elves? You talking about pointy eared humans who live forever? What retarded race ideas.

Don't listen to them OP, just run with it.

But where's the forged part if it's made of wood?

As always, first post best post.

They are primarily wood anyway. The armor is just their 'skin', and mostly optional.

I feel sorry for you, my sad lonely bitter little friend

SEE!?

Nails?

Whats wrong with playing golem-people?

Better than playing as elves or dorfs.

I don't think it's necessary but it can be used as a way to tie the character into theme. In fact in my game I've been playing my nature paladin Warforged was turned entirely wood (and the armor into ironwood) by divine happenstance.

This

"Where the fuck am I supposed to plug myself in DM? Why isn't your shitty homebrew built with electrical sockets you chode?!?"

Plug yourself into the magic outlet

Are you implying humans evolved from bears?

>magic outlet
Is this code for uh something lewd?

You didn't?

No.
Wildshape is a totally new form independent of it's base form.

That would be like saying a lizardfolk druid wildshapes into a bear with scales.

That sounds rad tho

you don't have to argue that, it's explicitly stated, it's why one of the warforged starting armour feats is a wood body.