Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1687: Stereotypical Jumpers Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/runawate56
youtube.com/watch?v=hH-IJHAVN8c
youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQXJmpwM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stereotypical Jumpers

So what weapon did you use in monster hunter, jumpers?

So in preparation for Fate Grand Order jump tell me Jumpers, who are you going to take?

...Is it bad if I actually tried something like that before? I didn't use a sword though I just used a Hellsing pistol and one shotted him.

Dual blades. RIP.

Swimsuit event servants.

Sword and shield, I like things balanced.

Here's an updated version of my Haroun and the Sea of Stories jump. It contains the changes I've made to the Drop-In perks and the Wishwater post-chain bonus.

As of right now, the working answer is EVERYONE. I've been whittling it down.

Lots of imports.

I plan on cheating to take all my waifus.

Jack the Ripper, Best Daughteru
Darth Maul Heroine X Alter
Shiki Ryougi, Saber

>three years in and we still don't have a Savestate equivalent
What is even the point of this community?

EVERYONE!

Scenario where your with Joan in the Hundred Year War trying to stop the English (Represented by the Lion King and her minions or generic English servants if you perfer) from taking over. You're her Gillas

However it seems that history got a 'few' things wrong about Joan of the Arc, first her charisma is terrible and she seems to always rub people in the wrong way, second she hates God and whenever the subject is brought up she can't help but go on long rants about how he is uncaring about the suffering of his servants.

She's still Joan of the Arc though, a fact that she repeats to you, a lot, almost like she's trying to convince both you and herself.

Needless to say if your going to have any hope of actually beating back the English you'll need to fill in for the charisma and be a voice of reason to her. It's up to you two to rally the French servants and French people against the invaders.

However when your in the process of beating back the English you hear rumors about an impostor Joan of the Arc. the 'real' Joan of the Arc seems to have been greatly shaken by the appearance of the 'fake' and will rush to confront her, possibly jeopardizing the entire war if your not careful. If you haven't realized by now the Joan of the Arc your with is the Alter version of her and the 'imposter' is the real one. You have a choice when you confront her, you can either side with Alter and kill Joan of the Arc so that she can't reveal the truth, side with the original and kill Alter so that the actual Joan of the Arc can take lead, or somehow convince both of the to stand down so that they can focus their efforts on the Lion King.

The point is to piss all over you and everything you love and hold dear, cuntnugget.

>Jack the Ripper, Best Daughteru

And how are you going to pay for everyone? What will you give in return?

>What is even the point of this community?
Preventing savestate from being a thing

If you manage to talk them both down then Joan will decided to stick with you and her copy, to keep an eye on her copy, but also because she has no other place to go. Alter will be driven into greater recklessness with her around and will try to show her up at every opportunity to prove herself the better Joan to you. If you manage to calm her down and keep her focused then you'll earn the interest of the original. Originally she was confused about you, seeing as you did not exist in her timeline, but if you have kept Alter on the side of (relatively) good she becomes very interested in you. Privately (because whenever she tries to interact with you as individuals, Alter always tries to interrupt her and take you somewhere else) she'll thank you for taking care of Alter admitting that when she first met her she saw Alter not as an individual but instead as a doppelganger that she needed to destroy. She's happy that you talked both of them down.

>Insert epic battle between Lion King and Jumper and French servants. Possible power up with the power of love?

Once France is free then you have the option to companion both Joan and Alter.

Also I can’t believe I just wrote all of that, I just though of a scenario idea, it’s the bloody Shadow Realm all over again. Anyway Valeria feel free to use anything you need for a scenario.

And Babbage probably

What all does that thing have?

I just wanted to use that gif

Late chain Jumper has enough aesthetic perks to look however they want without reducing power. Your pic is more like early to mid chain.

>or somehow convince both of the to stand down so that they can focus their efforts on the Lion King.
Best Ending

I shall become Scathlach, and by the power of my thighs all shall yield or suffer.

Hollow Mask
Sharingan
Hashbrowns' face-marks for his sage mode
Kenshiro's scars
Behelit necklace
General garb, build, and hair looks like Broly
Mjolnir
Red Lantern Ring
Naruto's bullshit kurama-chakra-cloak-thing
The chakra orbs

Only thing I can't place is the belt.

And that glowing core in the center of his torso.

Reminder Merlin catfishes the King of Magic online as MagiMari

And the bracers and robe. The belt is Sentry.

Bracers, robe, and neckpiece that isn't the Behelit are Broly.

Also

Glowing core is a Hōgyoku I think.

To be fair have you seen Mordred in Apocrypha? She may as well be a cat

What are some of the best jumps to combine weapons or give a single weapon another form?

...What. Why is Mordred a cat now?

There anything that shortens the time on abilities?

Aion - Armsfusion Crafter

She plays with a kitty.

>implying that's not how they want to look
Clearly your mortal perspective prevents you from comprehending real style.

There's no Totoro jump, so that look is impossible.

Because The Lion King?

Just don't do it with intelligent weapons ... unless you WANT an insane intelligent weapon

That is adorable, I want a Mordred.

>Hollow Mask
Miss the Kaguya Eye he's got.
>Sharingan
Mangos for super edge!
>Hashbrowns' face-marks for his sage mode
Missed the Obvious Hulk powers he has (She Hulk Formula highly probable I think)
>Kenshiro's scars
>Behelit necklace
>General garb, build, and hair looks like Broly
>Mjolnir
>Red Lantern Ring
>Naruto's bullshit kurama-chakra-cloak-thing
Missed Shiki Fūjin on naval.
>Truth Seeking Orbs
>The belt is Sentry.
Personally I think that the belt most used by Jumpers would be a Decadriver.
>Glowing core is a Hōgyoku I think.

Not really, you just need a life creation perk. There's lots of those.

Mordreds are a big responsibility and need proper headpats and complements

I don't know. There are a lot of Servants that I like. There's Medusa and her sisters, Tamamo-no-Mae and her incarnations, some of the Hassans, Nero, Meda, (girl) Jack the Ripper, Sir Francis Drake, Nursery Rhyme, Mordred, Frankenstein's Monster, Atlanta, Yorimitsu, Marie Antoinette, Boudica, Astolfo, Chiron, Oikita, Nitocris, Da Vinci, Musashi, Tawara, Quetzalcoatl, Benkei, Hector, Byrnhildr, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn, the Douji oni lords, Chevalier, Karna, Nobunaga, and Iskandar among others.

What can I say? I like a lot of the characters.

How to become one of Pimp Daddy G's hos? Like the silver one.

They also need a big sister to asphyxiate them with their bodies.

I can see it now...

>post scenario, the original Joan becomes friends with Jumper and tries to become friends with Jalter
>Jalter doesn't know how to respond to this, so she ends up acting like a total tsundere towards her original counterpart
>Jumper's face when

That's really cute.

>Build Nobu, Saber Lancer and Jeanne across the Jumps, doing a lot of gymnastics to afford them
>Now you will able to get them from scenarios

Should I redo my builds?

Consider the Following

Yes
What's up with papa bones in those pictures?

Galactus had all kinds of Heralds, shop around before deciding on the SS look / powerset

Keep them, and do the scenarios when they come out. Enjoy twins.

Mordred's are really cute

That's Emperor JUST's transformation after meeting Papa Bones and his never ending schemes

Wolverine was way to bishi for his anime, and yet he looks normal in the X Man anime.

I can get twins through other methods. What other good waifu servants should I get?

Here's the artist
twitter.com/runawate56

They do good shit

If I become a dragon in Forgotten Realms, how do I treat aging? Since my age gets fucked around at every new jump, do I just get stuck at the age I buy in to?

>Not Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Come on user

>Don't look at her boobs, don't look at her boobs, DON'T LOOK AT HER-shit

Mordred is forever stuck in her awkward teenage phase where everything makes you think of sex.

Now I want to introduce her to Nero. That would be hilarious.

It's Scathy.

The boobs and the thighs all but DEMAND YOUR ATTENTION.

"Father? Oh god what are you wearing!"

That's supposed to end when you're in your 20's?

Not really but your brain gets a bit better at dealing with it. As always don't take sex advice from Veeky Forums and especially not Veeky Forums of all places.

>tfw the flirty, promiscuous empress has the same face as your dad

>TFW she still wants to sleep with you

I Went mostly Blacksmith so I picked up the kinetic Cestus and kept it loaded with Materials I managed to get by overcharging the hunters for making stuff for them with
I have no idea if this is going to be possible or not but I think I'm going to import all my companions As demi-servant or something

Okay then, who are you going to attach them to?

I don't understand the question I'm really really bad at fate stuff

I'm asking what servants your going to shove into your friends

Jumpers which person IRL would you like to voice you in an animated adaptation?

well my wife is definitely going to become best girl.
I know it's no longer possible due to his Death but I've always imagined my jumper as sounding kind of like the great Christopher Lee from the 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=hH-IJHAVN8c

I've been waiting to finalize my plans for ANY fate jumps till the new supplement comes out since that decides everything. But the list is hoping to look like
Angra (drawback gained)
Solomon (Nerfed for balance)
Hassan of being a cute poison girl.
Jack the Cuter.
Nursery Rhyme the other cute.
Merlin (I might quest to get him out of jail and pod his real self. no idea about how hard that would be though. I am probably going to nerf regardless.)
Maybe some others. more research is needed and there are too many of these damn cool bastards.

[Insert witty joke about how sakura is a wormslut here]

For banchô that's a feature, not a bug.

Bug Catcher Sakura wants to Battle!

WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM.

no she Isn't, I switched her with an unviable embryo in the Second trimester grew her in a vat and then arranged for her to be adopted anonymously by a loving family no connection to the magical world, because no one deserves that kind of Hell especially not for something as Trivial as being born with A new kind of magic..

Haha.

I suppose a broken clock is right twice a day... well, maybe not that often with you.

Ian Richardson
He's death in this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQXJmpwM4

Or

What's the most useless perk in the Chain?

Peter Jurasik.

DEUS VULT

Sakura is a shit, but the Extra characters are based on her look, they're not full of worms like her.

all of the perks in the sliders jump