Paizo Games General /pgg

Paizo Games General /pgg/

Intrigue Edition:
When was the last time your campaign dipped its toe into the most potent of power words?

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): pastebin.com/BBVzM7tm
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Page fucking 6, /pgg/ shitlord.

>We're back to /pgg/ even though Starfinder is out and we've got an /sfg/.

Why?

Now that has been a session of intrigue someone tell us about the all the characters. I'm curious about them.

I'm just happy it's not another fucking kitsune thread. That dickless faggot is shitposting both /pfg/ and /sfg/ OPs now.

>forgot the second / of /pgg/
Fucking IDIOT

>DHB will never whisper sweet nothings to you in his deep comfy voice as he sensually shoves his fresh cookies into your mouth

Life is pain

See here...

How was your weekend, /pgg/? Did you attend GenCon or see anything interesting in the coverage?

Got plastered and steamrolled through a banshee boss during my Saturday game. It was fun.

Unfortunately, no. Got a stomach bug, been laid up for the entire weekend. Still, a couple of friends went, and they've posted some cool stuff.

Why are dueling swords so bad, couldn't they make them Operative weapons at least?

Is there a gentle way to rules lawyer your group? I honestly don't want to be an ass and I know that basically nobody knows PF rules 100%, but I like to adhere as much as possible.

Have you tried talking to your group like adults about your concerns?

Has anyone ever actually played Pathfinder?

Not really, I just come here for the bantz.

I'm playing in a session right now, Fennec!
Yesterday I went to my favorite local Chinese restaurant.

Hope you're having fun with your session. Did you order your favorite dish at the Chinese restaurant or try something new?

Foxbro, are you doing Starfinder as well as Pathfinder?

It was kinda nice, then shitty, then whatever. My sister's kids visited, which was nice. They're really cute. Then I got depressed as fuck, and our game session kinda fizzled. We left for a large city to sell our stuff, then arrived, setting up on a tavern there. Only 3/6 players stayed through the session.

Sunday has been me being depressed and napping. How about you?

I downloaded the core book, but haven't had much time to look over it yet.

Glad you got to spend time with the little ones. Sorry to hear about your session, but I hope it will pick up next week.

My weekend was pretty slow since my regular Saturday game was on hiatus this week, but it did mean I was able to visit with family that evening.

I'm going through it myself at the moment, I'm glade they give some examples of race/class/theme combinations and a lot of the options (especially Mystic) are really interesting to me. I just wish they didn't spread out the release of important stuff like they have as having a Bestiary would make coming up with homebrew campaigns easy. That said, I plan to BS something together and try to join a game once i get settled into my new place.

Asking again for players in the game.

Just PM them. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to let you hear their voices.

How did your visiting with family go?

A pleasure as always. Ate too many ribs and sampled my father's latest batch of homebrewed apricot weissbier.

Did they fall right off the bone?

I am having fun! I ordered my favorite, bourbon chicken.

They went into the smoker first thing in the morning, so you know they did.

Glad to hear it!

Good stuff, amigo.

WHat are some interesting templates I should try out on enemies?

Dread Wraith Sovereign. Construct templates. I think there's one where constructs have a soul, so you could do a heavily modified guy who's stood where you stand.