Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1688: economics 101 Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ee7cNkQrcgI
gematsu.com/2017/08/new-fateextella-title-teaser-website-opened-news-coming-august-30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah because what the author says does not matter. She said it all on sb, and it started shit just like every time she posts this kind of powergrabby shit.

Tell me Jumpers, is there any one thing you will not compromise on? Anything you would no matter what never give up, Vegeta has his pride, what's yours?

youtu.be/ee7cNkQrcgI

You think anything more than "Your life is shit, kill yourself" is a powergrab.

But first

How many amputee stumps do you jumpers have?

No, she didn't. She may be a pain in the ass, but she doesn't brag about stuff. That's you projecting. And she certainly never said you get control of all magic ever.

Update one piece?

Who the hell leaves the stump? there are cool robot hands to build!

No but I think shit like a generic little kid jump that makes you literally god or the devil and gives you complete conceptual proterction from anything is bullshit.

Sj literally just shitposts, I never said anything about high power jumps but jesus fuck at least have some common sense and try not to be a blatant power grab.

Not that user but the origins in this are fucking ridiculous. They for some reason have aspects of them that override drawbacks? No that's fucking stupid and setting that precedent is not a good thing to do.

wrong jumpmaker, faggot.

Is this a gauntlet?

whoops.

coffee

user, you're thinking of Gol D. Roger. Dog is the one who made tons of imaged Jumps back in the day.

She fucking has in the past, just like with her bragging about ripping stuff out of the jack and daxter jump and replacing it while shitposting at the other author.

>How many amputee stumps do you jumpers have?
as in a current collection in the warehouse or how often i had one?

Holy shit is it seriously you?

> Vegeta has his pride
Oh does he now?

WHY.

In a way. You can play one season or stick around for ten years and get multiple chances. Powers can be dialed down with a drawback or you can completely steamroll the competition with previous abilities.

>She may be a pain in the ass, but she doesn't brag about stuff.

Are you really saying sj doesn't brag about her shitposting?
Hangon while I laugh till I throw up.

A reality tv show jump where i'm stuck in a house with a bunch of assholes.
Joy.

Can someone tell me what jumps/perks there are that rely on having the warehouse supplement?

I've decided to make a new chain with generic Isakai as my first jump, but I wanted to try doing a chain without supplements. I figured that I would ask what I'd be missing out on by doing it that way, and then decide whether it's worth it.

He punched you in the face for his wife (pride)

So... what's exactly does a "strategy" do, exactly? Does it lock you into behaving that way...? Prevent you from devising your own...? I dun geddit.

My family. If you're a part of my family, be it by blood, by adoption, or just being a close enough friend that I consider you family, then you're under my protection. My care. To give an example of how far I'm willing to go, I once conquered an entire planet because its' leader tried to have my daughter killed. I will not tolerate anyone or thing trying to hurt my family.

>steamroll the competition with previous abilities.

>200+ Jumper Charisma Perks
"I'm on your side," says Jumper to each of the other Contestants. They believe it.

"I didn't betray you," Jumper blatantly lies to each of the other Contestants. They believe it.

>Cookie Clicker jump
>Goal is to gather some insane number of cookies, like an Undecillion, in 10 years so you can buy access to the next jump
>No origins, since everyone's going to be doing the same thing, one discount per tier
>100 CP perk that makes you immune to the effects of eating too many cookies, and only cookies, from cavities to weight gain to exploding from eating 300 times your weight in cookies
>Most of the perks are based around knowing how to do something the various buildings do, such as growing cookies on a farm, turning gold into cookies, stealing cookies from the past, turning light into cookies, and being so lucky that cookies pop into existence through sheer chance
>They also let you use your knowledge to make these buildings more effective
>Capstone that lets find a way to use literally any perk you have to make cookies
>Capstone that lets you pay any cost with, an appropriately scaled amount of, cookies (this one is suspect)
>All the perks in the jump are VASTLY less effective when being used for any purpose besides making cookies, to justify offering the crazier stuff

>Bank/bag item that can hold an infinite amount of cookies as a free item, useful for when you have more cookies then there are atoms in the universe
>Items based on upgrades
>Supplies of various types of milk as an item
>How to Bake your Dragon book item
>A nice grandma as a cheap companion
>A grandma as a free companion
>A group of kittens that help you make cookies in exchange for milk as a companion

>Grandmapocalypse drawback
>Drawbacks based around the various disasters on the news ticker
>Cookie Monster drawback where you occasionally go into fits and eat vast amounts of your banked cookies, but you thankfully benefit from the effects of that 100 CP perk during said fits to keep you from exploding

I just thought of this. Does this sound anything like a good idea?

What the hell are you on about? She's never done that. Maybe Amalur complained about her doing it, but she never bragged about any such thing. She said she cleaned up the wording, but she didn't say she took anything out of it. The thing's huge.

They just seem to be like a third origin type that give you perks designed for a certain strategy. So you pick them and they help you in a certain way, but if you have other ideas or planning skills you could probably use those too.

sounds like a power grab.

So eldrtich, cookie-based powers.

You've never played cookie clicker. Shit accelerates rapidly into insanity.

All my yes. we need more goofy and fun jumps.

If you give me a Buu style chocolate beam, except for cookies, I'll love you forever

SBer.

Ooh! Yes Please!

I think Fairy Tale has one, God of War too, but other than that, none come to mind right away.

This is primarily focused on the North American format of the show. Not everyone is playing just because they're famewhores or desperately seeking anonymous approval. There will probably still be a couple assholes in each house, but it isn't everyone.

You're not bound to that strategy alone by any means, selecting a Strategy just provides freebies and discounts that serve to make it easier to play the game in that manner. You could think of it as an aspect of your background, where going into the game you intended to make use of the strategy but can still use other methods.

If you made it you'd be my own personal jesus christ.

Yo, nice to see you again! How's life and stuff? Last I heard you were job searchin'?

Reading through the jump and liking it so far.

Yes, it would seem he actually has a pair. Still, I would hardly call him uncompromising.

>she never bragged
Nigger she said both here and in the irc about how she "cleaned up the wording" by ripping everything she didnt do out.

>economics 101 Edition

sooo, we're mobbing bancho again?

Nothing happened after Buu saga, where are you getting these fake pictures.

Welcome back dog, it's... been a long while.

I'm sorry but /jc/ has gotten worse in your absence and you might've been better off just staying away in the long run.

>Generic Childhood Jump v1.0.pdf
I like it. You might have gotten a better reception if you had posted it as an user for the 1st couple of revisions though.
>Neighborhood Eternal
This should be a general thing, not part of a specific backgrounds

Move it to the general 'Stuff' section, with a price like 20CP+, where points spent on Neighborhood Eternal also add directly to your NP, to give you a better neighborhood, in addition to making it follow you.

And can it be a warehouse attachment instead of an import after the jump?

There's tons of stuff I won't compromise on. I just couldn't tell you what it is? It mostly just shows up when someone rubs up against it.

Neat. Thank you, friend doggo. I shall enjoy being a useless hoebag and lucking my way into cash.

Beerus is also someone worth killing.

Yeah, probably.

Easiest way to do it would be to kill all the kais, apparently.

>stupid_dog
Are you THE Stupid_Dog, the one who made all the nice imaged jumps?
So, we took a vote while you were gone, and you were volunteered to make the Conan The Barbarian and Total Recall jump if you ever returned.

I'm happy your back dog guy. But I need to ask something. Why are Angels so heavily nerfed in the Supernatural jump? If you thought they were op it would've made sense to just leave them out and focus on hunters, demons, and monsters. But why did you make them more expensive and leave their basic features as perks, including capstones? Are you just a mongoloid-tier angel without them?

>I'm sorry but /jc/ has gotten worse in your absence
Not really.

>you might've been better off just staying away in the long run.
Like any hobby, if you don't take it too seriously, it can just be a fun thing to do in your free time.

That is literally what the game turns into, yes.
I don't want to offer anything offensive-based, since the jump is about making cookies. But, if you could already disintegrate people with magic lasers, maybe you could turn them into a pile of cookies instead of a pile of dust?
Don't consider this a claim by any means, but there is a possibility I will work on it if I can get out of my depressive funk.

Yes, make way for best God of Destruction. Justice Clown isn't a dick, he's so far in the other direction that he formed a team of superheroes to fight evil and enforce justice. He works with his Angel and Kai for the good of their universe.

BLADE, put your trip back on so I can filter your ass.

>turn them into a pile of cookies instead of a pile of dust?
I just want cookie superpowers, anythings fine by me.

I am sorry a lack a gif of me sending you my energy. have a hug gif instead.

Cookie Clicker jump?
~A light shines from above, piercing through the cloud cover~
~Choirs of angels strum their harps and sing like ringing silver bells~
~They gently scatter cookies to decend below to the unworthy masses~
~I taste the cookie, and it is good!~

Please, please make this. Oh, god, yes!!!!

>Not everyone is playing just because they're famewhores or desperately seeking anonymous approval
Oh thank god.
The jump itself isn't bad, it's just... well. Reality TV show and all.

From what I understand, he and Helles (from his twin universe, funny enough) both prize justice, so both of them are probably worth keeping around. Sidra is also spareable, mostly because he's a pussy who doesn't like destroying anything.

I might also spare Rumsshi just for Cus' sake. She's a cute and a good girl that likes justice.

I want this. I also kind of want to play cookie clicker now.

But why is he a Clown? That's the opposite of good.

He should dress like a superhero/power ranger/ Kamen Rider.

gematsu.com/2017/08/new-fateextella-title-teaser-website-opened-news-coming-august-30

The Fate train never fucking ends.

Japan isn't scared of clowns. They are godless heathens.

Quick thread, give me reasons why you wont companion Big Brother US Season 10 winner and Northernlion Super Show special guest: Dan Gheesling

I think Toriyama wanted a bait and switch. Since Vermout is both a clown and a god of destruction you'd obviously except him to be like every other dickbag power clown, like Kefka.

Instead, he's basically Zordon for his own team of Power Rangers, spreading the virtues of truth and justice by whooping ass in style, except he kicks more ass than all of them combined.

Because I don't know he is.

A perk that gives you/allows you to summon extra hands to aid in production, that becomes less useful when not used for cookie making?

He's too precious for the multiverse and the world wouldn't get get sick Dan memes if interfered with his life and take him with us.

who* he is. Fuck.

What a waste of Marvelous' talents.

Toaru majutsu no index is an end jump. Touma's Imagine Breaker will destroy your illusions of jumping, leaving you to wake up in your bed with no jumper powers.
He'll also steal all your waifu.

The jump is a trap.

That is a good one.

There was also an idea to have a giant cookie that makes smaller cookies when you poke it, but that might be too meta.

Why are you touching Touma?

Well I mean what else do they got?
>Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
>Rune Factory
>Senran Kagura

I think Nasu's Macrophillia fetish Part 2 isnt too far off

I didn't touch Touma. He punched me.

Yes, please make more Rune Factory.

>Not believing so hard that reality bends to your vision
>Not becoming immune to Imagine Breaker by making your dreams reality
Do you even shonen?
Why don't more people make Shonen Jump jokes?

He's one of the best Big Brother players ever and a pretty cool guy. He's also kind of a youtuber/twitch streamer (not full time I don't believe) who mostly does stuff with other people to the best of my knowledge, funny as hell. I don't think there'd be any reason for many people to know him if they don't know Big Brother or have seen him on youtube/twitch.

What are the best jumps for becoming a fae? Also is there any way to become a WoD True Fae and not go insane?

Don't let him punch you.

>Why don't more people make Shonen Jump jokes?
They're low-hanging fruit.

You're completely right of course. Supernatural may need an update. Back in the day there was more concern over including options that were OP, but given the price tag on the origin more of their innate abilities should have been gratis. As it is currently, without the perks you were probably either made by God for a purpose that didn't require those skills or like many Angels in the series lose them once cut off from Heaven. Buying the perk guarantees you get to keep the power after the jump once the link to Heaven is severed from being in a different universe.

I'm right with you on most reality television being trashy and/or scripted. I'd consider Big Brother (US/CAN at least) to be a little bit more of a sport, just where people are trying to socially lie/maneuver themselves to a win... Because of the format, being an entitled overdramatic asshole is actually a tremendously poor way to play because it makes housemates more inclined to try and kick you out.

He survived his own funeral and his social mist is too powerful. The risk of being backstabbed is too great.

I might have pulled a combat butler moment and walked up to Index to say something like "I want you (as a hostage)"

Do you like to chew, Jumpers?

Reminder that Goku can apparently defeat time stops through raw power and yelling.

I am down for the rise of incremental game jumps.

>Drop-in, Grandma, Scholar origins
>Drop-in focuses on cursors, clickables like golden cookies and reindeer, and luck manipulation
>Grandmas focus on wrinklers, eldritch powers, and synergy between powers/buildings
>Scholars focus on magic, science, and industry, with perks for casting cookie spells and praying to the cookie gods
>sugar lumps act as an upgrade resource
>perk to corrupt every major holiday into an excuse to eat cookies, fueling your cookie-based powers

Shounen covers such a vast array of genres, themes and stories that it's barely even a genre itself. Without an overall narrative it'd be a bland mess with only the most sterotypical jokes or generic references. "Tournament Arc", "Hotblooded Protagonist (except when they aren't)", "Determination" you get the point.

He can beat a DB timestop.

Yeah, but Hit's time-stop is shitty and has weird mechanics.

You can just walk up to Touma and shoot him with a gun. Problem solved.

Reminder that DBZ had a character who could stop time as long as he held his breath.

...hi?