The forest's tribe of dire wolfs is starting to develope a sense of fashion

>the forest's tribe of dire wolfs is starting to develope a sense of fashion
>as a result, many who stroll around at night will be ambushed and left without their garments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9cP-1kC3So
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tribe
>dire wolves

Why even call them dire wolves if you aren't going to use dire wolves?

>the "dire wolves" are all just vestimancers that need a cover up to keep people away from bad fashion choices

the fuck is wrong with that creature's facial structure

Have you never seen a dog

That's exactly the question i would ask the artist.

because in muh setting
>dire animals are closely related to their awakened variant, which they often overlap with

There's already a Pathfinder thread faggot.

cute!

is there a name for these threads where the OP was looking through her image folder and found one she liked so she quickly thought up some "RP" excuse to post it here for attention?

nigga what

floof

poor thing got punched by a monk once. do not bully

its called "worldbuilding." Its about something called "content"

or are you just upset that we aren't circlejerking and shilling products in the 40k/knockoff40k/paziobs generals?

gets it. Or perhaps the forest wolves have picked up vestimancy, needing to steal human clothing to preform an inverse of that spell to shapeshift into humans. Question is, why?

You'd better stay away from him, he'll rip your lungs out, Jim.
I'd like to meet his tailor.[/]

Sir, I think you might be too cool to be posting in a Lithuanian finger puppet telegraph office.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9cP-1kC3So

>the forest wolves have picked up vestimancy, needing to steal human clothing to preform an inverse of that spell to shapeshift into humans. Question is, why?
Hands: they're bribing other wolves into joining their pack with back scratches.

Awoo

Anyone got any cool anthro images? Like well done fantasy type stuff, not furfag donut steel painted on a tablet that costs more than my fucking car even though the "artist" is allegedly starving, it's totally not a fetish in my world animals just walk around with ten foot erections kind of stuff.

More like pic related.

That looks like art from the board game Mice and Mystics.

Dude, you really don't need that overwrought disclaimer. We don't care that you're a closet furfag, and you don't have to prove shit to us.
Have some cool stuff.

But why call them dire? Make up your own name.

had a stroke