Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Dark Eldar and Chaos crossover episode edition

>Old Thread
>New Chaos and GK FAQ. GK invuln cheese nerfed. Cult troops are troops again. Also Daemon Princes benefit from legion tactics, neat.
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/20/chaos-space-marines-and-grey-knights-updates-now-availablegw-homepage-post-4/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos comeback is on.
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing the Emperor's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Indeed, losing your fingers was worth it.

SEONCD FOR CUTEDAR

Painted Wyvern for 25$ from BingBong land. Worth it? I don't have any non tank heavy fire support.

What's everyone working on tonight? I'm painting this comfy Iyanden scheme.

Anyone try out Kommandos yet? They seem decent enough now, although they need access to Bomb Squigs or Tankbusta Bombs

FUCK THE BLOOD ANGELS

I want to make a Chaos Khorne army but with these fantasy heads on a few of my berserkers, would it look right do you reckon?

I'm at work now, but I'll probably work on my warp talons when I get home. The release agent should be come off ezpz after a good 24hr soak.

I can see this working well if painted consistently with the armour.

FUCK THE BLACK TEMPLARS

FUCK THE SPACE WOLVES

i agree

I am going to be that guy and have an all female Guard army. In the unlikely case someone asks me about fluff would "Hails from a planet where vastly more women than men are born and for that reason men are not allowed to leave said planet" be acceptable?

AND FUCK THE IMPERIAL GUARD!

already did bitch

Rude

>Dark Eldar and Chaos crossover episode edition

My favourite.

amen to that

There are all-female regiments.

HeavyWeapons Teams

Not him, but I'm pretty sure it was the wolves who fucked the thousand sons... thrice.

Nice green stuff sand-bags, looks pretty easy I may steal that idea

and then they got fucked in return

I can't decide which book to get. Lucius vs. Dark Eldar or Alpha Legion vs. Imperium and possibly World Eaters and Kharne

Like, in the official fluff?

>wolves eaten for Tsons ritual
>citizens of fenris put into death camps for seeing daemons
>wolves on a ticking clock
nah

How does 4d6 shots rerolling wounds sound?

I've tried them out. I like them in small squads with maxed out Burnas (free upgrades) because they can crack some heavily armored troops if and when they charge, and I find them preferable to Stormboyz because they don't get shot at the first turn unless it's on Overwatch (which they'll have extra armor against because of cover). Great Last minute/progressive objective grabbers too

I mean, I've done something similar for a sorceror I imagine it wouldn't be that off.

Is this considered Pay to Win? I really like the model, despite it making no sense.

Thoughts on running Harlequins with DE?

I was thinking of running a troupe of 11 embrace/fusion pistol players plus a similar troupe master in 2 starweavers, as part of a 2000 PTSD out rider detachment. The remainder would be venom blasterborn, 2 ravages, scourges and readers, basically.

It hits on 5's if it moves. It's good but it's not that broken.

When?

The T sons got fucked in WoM, their forces kicked out of fenris and their primarch even got banished back into the warp. The wolves recovered in just a few years and were back to full strenght in FoC.

I simpathize with your legion but how is that not getting cucked?

How about "Yeah each miniature is glazed in a coat of semen and my preferred basing method is shavings of my own neckbeard glued on with said cum" - should tell them all they need to know

I fucking hate phoneposting. Sorry anons.
>points***
Etc

Is GW citadel still weapons grade shit?

Guardsmen.....again......forever

Seconding for all female regiment. In the Ciaphas Cain books Cain's regiment was actually formed by a merger between an understrength all female and an understrength all male one.

Yes. Cain's regiment was mixed together after the all-male and all-female ones got BTFO multiple times.

GW/Citadel resin****

im a retard

It actually gets +1 against targets that don't have the Fly keyword.

>started collecting at the end of June
>still haven't played a single game

>it's another marines of all flavors wank off edition

Do you think people would complain if I just attached forgeworld punisher cannons to a Valkyrie and used it as a vulture?

Why does he look so happy?

Looking bretty gud so far

>Not Guard-throating
Confirmed for not playing 8th

What faction do you play?

Stop being a fucking poorfag and but the actual model you cuck

Seen people do it, it looks fab. Converting them up with fantasy weapons and the odd breastplate or legs looks great too.

oh shit, didn't notice that.

Well, it's pretty good. But my 3 Predators will probably mince you, even if you aren't hovering. So will anyone's equivalent anti-tank.

Read them both. Both are decent but the AL one is better.

He's about to get his dick very wet.

Yep, zerkers without the retarded ears look so much better. Weirdly enough, if you glue those ears onto terminators's torso armor, they start looking cool.

Then just say Cain is leading your army of all females...
...for reasons

Marines

Anyone got any good PDFs of books? It ony downloads right when someone posts them as a pic, trying to broaden my horizons here

Broheim, I feel like it's always you giving me encouragement whenever I update. Who you be?

I'll take that as a yes

Ahaahahahha get fucked poorcuck

All my current projects. The Strikes are but 3 of the twenty or so other Purifiers I'm currently repainting.
Also, my Knight Baron challenges your Wraithknight to single combat, you filthy xeno. Just gotta grab his chainsword quickly...

Why do black templars have so many grey knight pattern helmets? No mark of power armour has those knightly helmets as standard, and only templars and knights are seen using them.

Depends on if adding onto your backlog by buying new minis count as working on stuff

Kek keep dreaming loser ahahahahahaha can't even buy a book lmao

Something we can actually agree on, heretic.

>that feeling when usually fielding 2 Hydras because the models are sweet

They are surprisingly decent this edition. Also, shredding everything Eldar, Tau or other various interpretations of "flyer".

So maybe by the end of next year we'll get some non Imperium codexs

But we just got one

Because they are the most Knightly of marines.

>tfw no uncensored version

Death Guard are coming next month

>searching the ancient planet for ancient treasures

Yeah, there's only death guard left to go before we're in the dark again, and there's supposed to be six more before christmas.

Plasma vets in Chimeras.
Still good or worth taking?

Didnt the non-jetpack vanguard vet/honor guard kit come with one though

>fuck with Logan Grimnar and his Chapter for months
>use dirty trick to try to capture Grimnar
>Grimar gets pissed and finally starts fight back
>BTFOs Gay Knights and Inquisition

The Ordos got what they deserved tbqh

**So maybe by the ebbs of next year we'll get some Xenos codexs**

Forgot Chaos exists

What are the best weapons for Intercessors? Bolt Rifle, Auto Bolt Rifle or Stalker Bolt Rifle?

What are the best weapons for Hellblasters? Regular, Assault or Heavy?

>most knightly
>only 1 attack
Lmao

I'm actually in the position where I don't know what to work on now. I have plenty to do, but I've finally gotten everything I use in a given week up to TT quality. I guess I can detail my infantry since I skipped over their goggles and stuff when I was painting all 100 of them.

>being bigger mary sues then the fucking Grey Knights is a good thing

Still good, but I have been running Melta vets as of late. Very solid and can crack open medium tanks pretty reliable.

what spells should i use with this list?
104 PL 2000pts
Battalion Detachment
HQ [3x]
-Ahriman on Disk
-2x Exalted Sorcerer

Troops [3x]
-2x Rubric Squad (5x Bolters, 4x Flamer)
-30x Tzaangors (28x Tzaangor Blades 1x Twistbray 1x Icon of Flame)
Elites [1x]
-Scarab Occult Terminators (Soulreaper, Missile Rack)
Heavy Support [2x]
-2x Chaos Predator (4X Lascannon)

Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment

Lord of War [1x]
-Magnus the Red

Forgetting who wrote that book? Also got any more marine memes? Lost all mine

Yeah it's still Finecast shit. The newer products that came out in recent years won't have the problem that the very old ones have such as holes and terrible deformations, but even if you get a perfect and crisp model, it still has all the same problems as easily melts in heat, wobbly swords, easily damaged when stripping, etc because it's just the nature of the shit resin they use.

With heavy and flamer or without?

>those two heavy weapon team guys who have no partner on their base

Sadness.

>get fucked by Blood Angels
FTFY heretic

Thanks, I pumiced my hands back to normal and took bitz inventory. I have enough Kataphron claws for another guy and then two more Hydraulics without the third pincer because of a previous conversion. I was thinking of making all my spare Torsion Cannons and cables into three pairs of punchy fist weapons, then three thunder hammers to round it out. Might make another Wolverine dude as well to prevent the one I have sticking out like a sore thumb.

That should be a decent squad of facebeaters, hopefully they'll do their assigned job and keep big melee monsters off me while I shoot stuff.

>muh invincible furfags
Epic shit bro!!!!!111

I wouldn't. The only difference between those two is like the giant fuselage turbine.

space wolves are nothing more than heretics with no chaotic blessing

Where you niggas at? Gonna RIP & TEAR your skulls and fuck you with them.

>no chaotic blessing
>muh nature warp spirits
>mutating into wolves
>Grimnar literally wields a Khornate Axe
Battle-Brother, i...

They actually have slightly different helmets, GK are more fancy. Its supposedly an older helmet mark or something.

Is this what the 30k thread is like, just Power Armored shitposting?