This is very strange if you think about it

This is very strange if you think about it.

She looks like she wants to murder the person that convinced her to wear that outfit.

Nice tits, though, 9/10 would smash. would have been 10/10 without the pink hair.

Humor me. Why is it strange and how long do I have to think about it?

She made it herself you shitlord

Imagine a hockey "fan" bedeckeling her nude frame with pucks and hockey sticks while wearing a large helmet with a zamboni on it.

What would people think?

Then she gets demoted to a 6/10, would one-night-stand her.

It's just a slut, it's not as unusual as it should be.

She looks stupid

Need the meme image of photos comparing men vs women showing something.

*cough*

A lot of things are very strange if you think about it. Like grapes. I mean, what's up with those?

THIS IS NOT OK

It's perfection.

>Grapes are weird

That's why you stomp on them.

Grapes are fine. Fuck raisins though. Just take a grape, and fucking remove all the nice juicy grape bits. Imagine if we did the same things to watermelons, or beloved family pets. It would be a fucking shambles. So why are raisins acceptable?

Hahaha ops image is the perfect representation of this.
Now need to edit this image with some magic cards besides op image

Step no farther heretic

Whores gonna whore man, it's all about getting the attention their dads didn't give them.

I'd tap that.

Why so upset?

the He/She is hoping his senpai will notice them if they defend their honor on Veeky Forums.

>it would be a fucking shambles
You wanna try again, dude?

Not relevent.

>implying the first person isn't the white knight because he assumes someone made her do it
>assumes she has a bitch face
How beta

There is a card called cardboard armor which has art of a guy doing this exact thing. So even disregarding the fact that this isn't all that weird to begin with, this isn't weird period.

are there nudes?

How much did the cards cost?

>implying that the worst thing about her is the hair
you disappoint me

I'd gain control of her until end of turn, if you know what I mean.

You're right; that warhammer has way too big a surface area. Why would you take a sledgehammer to battle?

I think the pink hair and the nose piercing make me more sad than the slutty card armor. At least the armor she can quit wearing the armor.

It shouldn't have taken me this long to get the joke. Shit, I fell off.

she can also remove the piercing and stop coloring her hair

So, you're saying she wants to kill herself?

That post was obviously sarcastic

>At least the armor she can quit wearing the armor.

If she takes it off, she will die.

>Nose piercing
Ugh

>she

I see your overly made-up, hair died, nose pieced hussie and raise you this dragon-headed natural cutie.

And I think this might be the same girl in a slightly different costume.

convinced? paid, you mean

Yeah, who in their right mind would waste money on cardboard.

I think it's cool.

If they were at a con where costuming os a theme and encouraged, it would be appropriate.

>nose ring

Almost thought she was hot, until I saw that. That was a close call.

Why are you people posting women covered in garbage

>septum

Isn't that the same one who dresses up as that anime girl and makes a weird dance in a bedroom and /gif/ sometimes has a webm of that?

I know, but I got used to Veeky Forums.

Lose virginity to

fuck

Marry

Kill

You wish.

To all of those.

IT'S A CULTURE NOT A COSTUME

Have you never heard someone say something was in a shambles?
Fuckin burgers.

Her tit is one torso twist away from popping out for the world to see. Did she not think this through?

I don't know what's up with your brain but that shit was weird to me without needing to think for a fucking second.

Theres this clip of some girl ripping her dress off to reveal her nude breasts. Looks a lot like this woman

Nice try, look at the random as fuck card choice and the prominent logos. That's not an outfit made by a fan dedicated enough to do something like that.

No it isn't, the image in the OP is supposed to show the person.

It's probably got adhesive holding things together.

the symbols incan see are commons and uncommons. I don't recognize any particular cards so they're probably from the old set bargain bin at a flgs thats like 10 cents a card.

It's probably part of her plan

>Imagine if we did the same things to watermelons, or beloved family pets.
Isn't a mummy basically the raisin version of a human? So raisin-pets are just mummified pets, no?

Watermelon-raisins would be completely weird, no question, but that's because they're almost entirely water to begin with.

I dunno, I think I agree with the original sentiment regarding the weirdness of grapes. What else grows in bunches like that?

its just cards glued to a bra - i doubt her tits are any more in danger of popping out than they would be any other time

I don't know who to blame for this, it's either

>the girls desperate enough to dress up cardboard for attention
>the guys that actually like it

It just looks so fucking weird and cringey to me. Like cosplay sure, that's fine but I just don't see the appeal of the "card dress".

Like if you were a guy and you liked cars. You'd just have sluts pose near cars, in this case it's like sluts that are wearing tires, windshields and carrying an engine.

I mean whores are going to hore.
I've seen people wear stupider shit,
at least she's not a 500 pound ham planet.

theses niggers are doing it right

she may have fitted when she was less full, womens breast size can change a decent amount with their cycle.
One of my friends bounces back and forth between a B and a C cup each month.

>in this case it's like sluts that are wearing tires, windshields and carrying an engine.

This man has glimpsed the madness

Women?
Yeah they're like a retarded animal you can kinda fuck, but you can also fuck goats so.

Or, at the very least, it'd be extremely painful.

>TFW you recognize the basic land sword is supposed to be Ashbringer

Kill me now, I've clearly hit the point of no return if I can pick out that detail

I know part of the point is that it's random junk commons but this would have been improved with a little eye to theme, like the hammer head, elsewhere in the ensemble.

Like if I could believe that a Koth's Courier on the bra was deliberate.