These two are the BBEGs for your campaign, how fucked is your party?

It's assumed that these two will have a way to maintain themselves/their mana, so attrition strategies won't be as effective.

>bbeg
Uugh.

are you saying they aren't big bad evil girls tho

Not much, this invincible servant crap is overrated. Negative energy immunity, permahaste, timestop, SoD spell of your choosing. Or optimized CoDs. Or simply buff the barb and watch the showtime.

Saber Alter has plot armor.

And my PC's have plot armor piercing bullets.

>BBEGs
Bad civilization btw

If one wants to be cruel, MD fucks up it, their NP and their spell-casting abilities. Permanently.

Those two either die squealing or are taken as slaves and made to squeal.

>Khorne based Black Crusade group
>two players are outright immune to magic
They'll be just fine.

three words, Full. Solar. Party.

Not OP, but your party is fucked. They don't use magic. They look like mostly harmless whores, but you're dealing with devourer domain that can spawn better than primarch-tier enemies/replicas of everything it ate and Abba on steroids, with even worse sword. Killable, but you'd have to avoid the melee at all costs. Fly, spray and pray and all that.

Your best bet would be the orbital bombardment or outright Exterminatus. Or warp storm, though the purple one would likely eat her way through it as well as any chaos gods it encounters.

Depends on how Magic Resistance works with your system. Any magic around Saber should be dispelled either automatically or with a thought, so you're entering grade school levels of immunity shields and super weapons.

And Alter is stuck in physical form. Normal Servants ARE technically invincible, as they can become intangible (until the plot needs them to forget this talent). Alter is flesh and blood, so there's that advantage.

>They don't use magic.
Yes they do, the entire world is magic in Fate/Stay Night. Its the Earth's own Mable Phantasm.

>don't use magic
>Yes they do
Excalibur turns mana into light, and is magically linked to Sakura. Yeah it's technically "miracles" and spell-like-abilities at that point but they're beat with magic and tactics in the same level.

l e w d

>BBEGs

Ugh and Bleh, and you are a moron who doesn't even understand the phrase.

Technically Saber's a summoned creature, so any banish should work.
Stick... whatever her name is in an antimagic field, then give a six year old boy a sharpened popsicle stick and watch him shank a bitch.

>Grail is magic
>Dark Sakura is powered by the Grail
>somehow Dark Sakura isn't magic
Exacalibur without lasers is just a baller sword, and a baller sword isn't much to end-game level Black Crusade characters.

My party wouldn't just effortlessly stomp them. Saber at least would be able to hold out for a while, but I'd favor a trio of Chaos Space Marines equipped with Dark Age relics and Greater-Daemon-powered Daemon Weapons.

D&D is the sort of setting nasuverse mages have wet dreams about.

Pretty much. I remember reading some of his work and at one point it's explained that the more well-known your magic is, the weaker it gets.

So you know fireball? Well, everyone knows that spell. Maybe it's about as effective as your average campfire. Or matchstick. That's why mages tend to keep their magic secret and don't share it outside their family.

The cool thing is that whatever spell you learn, you incorporate it into your magic crest, and that shit gets passed down. So your great great grandfather learned a spell that THE FLOOR IS SUDDENLY NOW LAVA. You inherit the crest, and you know the spell. All the spells.

I'm so glad my players aren't weebs. I've stolen so much Nasuverse magic and incorporated it into my settings.

Our wizard and paladin would btfo them easily and be back for dinner

Insomuch Drachnyen is just a baller sword as well. Excalibur is anti-army noble phantasm, not some power sabre. Even sealed it cut through what you would consider indestructible things before. That it goes through possessed artificer armour armour is a given. Its wielder being skiller than a phoenix lord and tougher than demon prince in combat is also relevant.
Though Saber is more or less irrelevant, simply being inside Sakura's range is instant TPK, she can block/regenerate anything short of GB, and if you somehow manage to kill her by mundane means an equivalent of a chaos god of evil and destruction going to be born. Without oWoD or D&D-level bullshit not much is going to stop them.

Of course you can stat and play them like some hapless bolter bitches without bolters, but where'd be fun in that? Bar Rogue Trader any W40kRPG should be played with intent to creatively kill as many players as possible, preferably by playing on their greed and arrogance, on which a few can rival chaos marine at.

>BBEG

Ugh.

The Devastator will not miss and turn her into minced meet

The Kill Team Member, The Death Cultist Assassin, Vindicator assassin, Pryo Inquisitor that can rip magma from the core of a planet and not break a swet.

The Kill Team member who is a technically an inquistor and souless son of a bitch who wields a suit of Custodes terminator armor.

Vindicator can literally shoot you from any where with in his range and defiantly hit.

The Death Cultist assassin who can run at Mac 1 and is a glass cannon but can dodge at a proc of 110. Also able to send an unhealthy dosage of damage at the enemy and most likely crit easily.

As well here comes are FAIRLY AND MOST DEFINTLY NOT HERETICAL retinue

A Tau Battle suit pilot in a Ghost keel that's got some nice RT traits

A Human Female Fused to a tryanid who is a nascent psyker. The result is the two minor energy's anti body worked in twin with each other and result in a tryanid warrior fused to a human with out being connected to the hive mind.

>roll them
>cum inside
I win.

If they were in the 40k setting, Sakura could use her infinite power to summon as many Greater Daemons as she wanted. As vessel for a dark god, she would even be able to control them.

Similar for me too only its a full Abyssal party.

These 2 would only be considered a mid tier threat to the part at best.

>no faggot weeaboo shit allowed in our game

Not a problem