Creativity exercise

Creativity exercise
Post cool Veeky Forums related art
be it weapon character or terrain art it dont matter much
Then reply to a picture you like with a completely on the spot story for it

He first learned about the cult when he stumbled across the overgrown, abandoned church on one of those walks away from everyone, from family, from the smells and noises of the town, and heard voices within. They spoke of travesties which human commited without even realising it, and of the One who shall avenge them.
The Cult of the Horned God of Vengeful Woods was preparing for the day when the wilds will assault to reclaim what is truly theirs, hiding weapons, training wolves, killing hunters and foresters. But the existence of the cult, even though they hid better after he joined and told how he found them, was discovered, and the guard assaulted their gathering place. All perished, except one. With the horns, teeth and nails in blood, he stood alone among the corpses. The Nature selected him, for he survived. He knew what to do now.
This must be the place. But where is the master of the Vengeful Wood? Won't he appear for the Disciple-that-Survived?
His bones were found by a bunch of brigands. The bandits swere impressed by the size of tooth marks on the skeleton and decided to find another place to camp in...

Dope post and dope numbers
checked

A man approaches you he extends his hand and begins a monologue

>Solar eclipse will have it's sacrifice and you have been chosen to bring about the age of illuminating darkness I a simple shepherd have appeared to guide your way.

You feel the urge to grab his hand but the paralyzing grip of fear holds you bound as you stair up his visage your vision grows blurry.

The man speaks again

>The world as you see it now is a reflection of the light sun a mere falsification of reality I know these words mean very little to you but in time you will understand

Your head begins to hurt as Darkness encroaches on your vision you speak

>W-who are you

Your vision goes blank you are now blind to all that was around you only the mysterious man stands before you

Quickly approaches and forcefully grabs your hand it quickly begins to throb before your assulted by new and mysterious surroundings

A network tubes connected to you but trailing off above

A bright light the distinct sound of chittering

Yellow flesh like walls that begin to spew forth a green substance

The man answers
>I'm You
Then he vanishes

>he's a chicken I tell you, a giant chicken!

In my early years I was pleaged by nightmares of the night. I relived it over and over in excruciating detail and clerity my father shouting for me to hid my mother swooping me up in her arms as we headed to the root celler. I recall the sounds of battle then the silence only broken by the occasional shhh when I began to spoke. Her face screaming in a mix of fear and forced bravado as she tried to comfort me.

It was when the first bang on the door occured that I realized something was wrong. The follow up rythmic taps assured me that it was father but the first bang was far to heavy we had practice this more times than I could count a game he called it but I knew now it's true nature.

Before I could call out to mother she had lifted the bar on the door and all I could do was scream as a sword gripped by my father's very hand plunged between her abdomen. Her body fell lifeless but only for a moment several worm like creatures quickly flew in and drove themselves in her corpse that now began to move.

My father greeted me with a smile come here boy he raised me up with a single arm and pointed the blade to my chin his mad cackling threatened to overpower my wailing as the sword dug into my flesh I could hear my mother's laughter join him.

I almost died that day if it wasn't for the Paladin of the Saris order he saved me gave me a home and trained me to fight the scourge that took my parents and threats to consume the world. While there might not be many living left our God Saris has bestowed gifts upon us to ensure our survival. I fight for a better world a world free from the damndable undead and have been reward with more time to remove this blight from existence.

It may be a losing war but I take pride in every victory, every kill, every soul saved by my actions.

I don't have the nightmares anymore.

Vengeful Lich Ring
+20% Magical Damage against humans
-20% Resistance to Necrotic Damage

The Lich of the Black Isle, with true death knocking on his door and only moments to resist its call, transferred all of his remaining self into the cracked phylactery, to hide from his pursuers and to repair his soul. The phylactery, a crystal ring made of bone, would serve as his prison for the rest of eternity. Failing to realize the foolishness of what he had done, he curses all those living who defied him, along with anyone who would dare use him as a tool.

>Tell me that story again, about the violin guy.

She cuddled up inside of her blanket, looking across the room to her father, sitting on his old chair.

He looked back across the room, met her gaze, and smiled.

>I think I remember it well enough.

After clearing his throat and having a bit of a coughing fit, he begins.

>Years ago, there was a battle between the King's Men and a large group of barbarians. The battle was fought long and hard, but the savages were winning. When the officers made their last stand against the raiders, the High General grabbed his violin from the side of his horse, and as his fellow officers tell it, he drew his blade and began to play the instrument.

He began coughing again, into his elbow. His daughter spoke up.

>What happened next?

She asked in a sort of half-whine, impatient. Her father nodded, finishing his coughing.

>Apologies. Yes, he started playing. The other officers would've told you his song was beautiful, but the man's face erupted into an eerie smile. The tips of his mouth almost reached his eyes, they say. The barbarians charging their position stopped both in awe and in shock. And that's where that part of the story ends.

>Why's that, Pa?

>Because days after the battle, when Scouts were sent to scour the bodies for a body count, they found the barbarian army in ashes-- Literally. All that was left was their steel weapons covered in black ash, and the charred skeletons of the savages. The officers, too. All of their bodies were accounted for, except the High General's.

He entered another coughing fit, getting up and walking over to his daughter.

>They say that if you travel around the old battlefield, you can hear his song. Some people say they've seen the man, a wicked smile spread across his face with ash radiating off of him as he plays his instrument, alone.

He picked his daughter up, who had fallen asleep. Telling her stories was the only way to get her to sleep.

Quick cont.

On his way carrying his daughter to her bed, he began coughing again, onto his daughter's shoulder. He'd have to wash the ash off of the garment later...

Also, check'd. Good shit, user.

The gloom ring is the predominant sigil of the people of the skull's priesthood.
Unlike any other artefact the people of the skull carry, this jewelry does not exclusively consist of bone alone, but is instead crystalline impregnated with stones from the blue valley of the topless mountain for reasons unknown.
The ring is thought to increase resistance against moral corruption and stomach tumors, a common side effect of a boney diet.

Jarjar's world became a lot darker since he discovered space-meth.

In the year of the Rooster in the Yellow Lands, a warrior rose from the million billion masses of the Middle Kingdom, long ago. They called him Masterful Uncle, brother to the heavenly dragon! Glorious Fat Ga, the judgement of heaven visited upon all under the lands where the sun rises and dyes this land yellow and orange. Master Fat Ga, though warm to his subjects like a risen sun and red and hale and bawdy like the sunrise upon cheeks smiling with drink, dyes these fields crimson should he meet yellow cowardice in his subjects. He wills that his land may be blessed with luck in the next harvest of men.