Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Magnus is a big boy edition

>Daily Duncan Playlist
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Eldar Codex PDF
sendit.cloud/c7e7s4kue55i

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-US/Ork-Deff-Dread
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Ork-Deff-Dread
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183
games-workshop.com/en-CA/Ork-Deff-Dread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Khorne is first.

German love story best love story

UU
UU

eldar op

Magnus is a big Primarch.

ive been searching on the internet for days, and i was just wondering, is there not a Deff Dred that is in a box on its own?

Skitarii Transport, 105pts base

Dunecrawler statline and shields. T6.
Weapons are either a Heavy Phosphor Blaster or Twin Torsion Cannon.
Transport Cap 10
Open-topped, looks something like pic related.

Y/N?

>That Wraithknight that's just casually strolling like he's about to politely ask Magnus to refrain from casting warp magiks

Nth 4 CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWLLLL!!!

me want more tyranid info already

We even both play Nids and Imperium.
Its a perfect fit.

Are you big dum dum or baiting because it took me 10 seconds (of course the SC! one is a better deal):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Ork-Deff-Dread

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Ork-Deff-Dread

I really like this chapter....

For you.

That guy posted this a few hours ago and the Hydra thing was confirmed so, go for that I guess?

Am I missing something are are the only models for 40k that GW has released since 8th dropped a gazillion primaris variants and DG units (and even missed some of those)

those arms look like those of someone who lifts from time to time, but has not fully embraced the path of the swole

>open-topped skitarii transport
you'd better have it be unable to transport Kataphrons

eldar craftworld traits are boring. all of these except the immunity to morale should have just been generic traits available to every faction in chapter approved.

uninspired ass hive fleet tactics

Jormungandr is interesting though, permanent 2+ on all my monstrous creatures from shooting

Aww man I really want to meet up for a game. My mindset behind picking armies is very similar.
>'nids: Hordes, overwhelming melee, not a single vehicle
>'stealers: Hordes, overwhelming melee, but this time, they deep strike a drill up the opponent's knight's waste disposal hatch (do the math, two Heavy Rock Drills vs. Multiwound models is actually hilarious.) Also, really strong psychic powers for some reason.
>Deathwatch: Bikers wanting to go so fast that they deploy from a flyer along with their buddies, giving them the ability to fall back and charge in the same turn, as well as other gimmiks. Only get to use a third of the space marine arsenal as payback, though.
>Admech: For once, it is I who dominates the shooting phase.
Pic related is my first carnifex, photographed horribly.

>Are you sure they're Dorn's sons Cawl? They look really familiar.
>Of course my lord
>snickers in binary

i was looking at places that ship to canada, it apparently does not exist here so i thank you for this.

There's been a few reboxings, but yes. None of the other armies have justified the effort for a major model release in the time they've had to get out these codexes (and I play Iron Warriors/AdMech before you tell me that I don't care).

That's about right.

Lorgar and Angron when?

Full codex for Thousand Sons when?

Best legion by far

>only linking the pdf of the eldar codex
Come on OP, you might prefer that format, but include both links for the sake of those that prefer epubs. For those that want it, the epub link is:
sendit.cloud/1wuv5xrub183

>le funny squigs maymay instead of Duncan
Ah, right, OP is just a faggot.

yes, but gw also released some models right at the end of 7th, we had 1k sons, and cawl, the triumverant stuff. im expecting more models by christmas time hopefully though, weve had 3 codexs now with no new models? its time for a release wave of them

ohh thank you that was quick
what is the salamander tactic, my marine-fu is lacking.

also looks like i have to buy another box of zoanthropes if the min squad size is 3, well played gw

Re-Roll One failed to hit or to wound per unit.

It is not just that. I am also a huge fan of studio Trigger.

well there goes my hype for the nid codex. Looks boring as shit.

No way me fucking too
This is too good to be true.

>both like hordes
>both like bikes
It just gets better and better, man.
Do you love Terminators? I fucking love Terminators

Can only carry SKITARII INFANTRY models or Enginseers (who can fix it from inside). Boom, done.

I'm wrong, it is Re-Roll one failed to hit and failed to wound each time it shoots and fights, per unit, so not an either or, but, both.

Da propa OP soon™

I fucking love terminators.
Wish they had bigger models, though. They're really tiny right now, and since Primaris Gravis replaced them, Loyalist termies won't be growing anytime soon. It is at moments like these that I want to like chaos, because those new death guard terminators looked to be the exact size I want my termies at. Too bad all their bells and pustules make them un-convertible.

What army is the most fun to play against, in your opinion ?

I mean, I don't care that much, it just prevents the thread filling with
>epub when?
...requests if it's actually in the OP links. Maybe we'll get lucky this time though.

Orks or Nids.

>Mars-pattern Rhino
>Can only carry basic skitarii infantry, such as Rangers, Vanguards, Electropriests and Infiltrators.
>Adeptus mechanicus Stormraven equivalent
>Can transport infantry as well as a singular Kataphron, like a Stormraven does with Dreadnoughts.

Just Fuck Already!

how do i get into NL?
past the fast attack units, there's not much to them at first glance.

people who prefer epubs should be linked to a site that submits their personal information to the fbi as a hate crime perpetrator.

Is bringing a Macharius to a 1250 pts game an act of utter faggotry, or is it acceptable ?

>REEEEEE, the post

Veeky Forums?

So now that I've read both A Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns, it'sbvery obvious to me that while Magnus and the Thousand Sons weren't quite the witches that they were made out to be, they did go too far and trusted things they shouldn't have trusted. That and the Changeling really fucked things.

So I give it to the Wolves on this one. The Wolves were the more correct party. And the more likable group.

So i decided to drop the skull cannons and boost the bloodletters numbers to 30 each. Along with changing the Bloodletter from Unfettered Fury to Insensate Rage for some additional anti-tank. i am now trying to figure out what to do with the additional 148 points i have. Any suggestions?

Shit forgot to change the weapons on the Bloothirster. Also i meant Bloodthirster of Unfettered Fury to Insensate rage.

Are you Behinderte? You should exchange emails already

Fuck off furry. The Emperor was very clear on his orders. The wolf boyz should've brought Magnus alive

>Feel amazing as my new Codex Battlecannon Russ throw two dozen hits on to Morty
>Feel discouraged when he takes two damage.
How this legal???

Just another group of blood crushers? You're gunna need some type of fast distraction so you can run across the board

>gulliman really believes Cawl would use shitty defective IF geneseed
>instead all primaris are made with pure geneseed samples from all legions gathered pre-heresy

>two dozen hits
It's not legal cause that's only a D6 weapon

Grinding Advance.

You wear a disguise to look like legion guys,
but you're not a primarch you're a chicken-exarch

How would I even do that without compromising my privacy to all of the anons in this thread?

Ayy upload the codex pdf plz

Np, heres the canadian page: games-workshop.com/en-CA/Ork-Deff-Dread

Max on a d6 is 6
Firing twice, absolute maximum is 12 hits. One dozen.

Lrn 2 math

>
Not your germandudebro, but I wanted to say that your minis look cool. Nice work !

check the first post.

Set up a 10 minute mail have him message you in german or something with his email. would be easy.

maybe you should register an email just for this one contact?

So why'd Horus tell them to kill them and send troops along to make sure that's what happened?

Hayy I'm retarded thanks

Throaway emails, maybe ? I don't know, but you should find a way to meet.

I wish it was canon.
It would be glorious to see primaris turning traitor when knowing their older brothers/father was on Horus's side.

It could actualy give some cool novels. The current primaris don't really know anything about the GC besides half-truths, it would be great to see some traitors enlightening them.

Catachan tatic, re-roll those dice for free each time, higher chance of getting fat juicy 6's. Just more funny that only 2 damage is rolled at the end.

Close combat units as a rule

Deep Striking and/or armored assault wherever possible

Make maximum use of cover at all times

Russ plural
As in three
Who would ever not run a full squadron? Fucking casuals

>aggressors replaced them
They effectively replaced vanilla terminators who don’t deep strike but at least assault termies are still completely viable

They fucking lived during the Great Crusade, user.

stick it up your ass, Adolf.

Posted this a couple threads back, let me know if you have any criticisms or comments. I'll be spooking around to answer or discuss.

Plural is Russes

Because Horus was a traitor

Sounds low gothic and gay
Which are you, user?

Here we go.
Schick mir einfach 'ne mail in der irgendwas auf Deutsch steht. Müsste klappen.
[email protected]

>Primaris do not have the unique features and flaws of the Legions/Primarchs

Then what's the point of creating them from different geneseeds?

My eyes went to the cleavage before the terrain. The terrain needs more sprucing.

I think it's actually a good test for quality.

They didn't. Primaris is a new thing, more or less

Why do all the turret weapons of the Russ look so weak and unappealing compared to the vanilla Battle Canon ?

but Russ didn't know that at the time and Horus was Warmaster, the only thing Russ is guilty of is following orders.... which granted is sometimes enough to get you hanged,but not if you're daddy's fuzzy golden boy

To sell more models to low IQ children. That's the only reason

Because the BBC is and has always been Patrician choice. I don't even own a Demolisher chassis variant

Someone get this hothead out of here

What was his name again?

Horus received control of the armies of the GC, not of the law system

Given that the Geneseeds are harvested multiple times from the same individuals, it's probably to avoid mutations being reintroduced to the stock. If every chapter had the same base Geneseed stock you'd see mutations a lot faster and frequently.

Killer McScream

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Are Bloodcrushers a fast enough distraction? It looks like they would be shot to shit before they could make any considerable impact.