>He forgot to buy the 30th of December $ZCL dip

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahahh ZCL is going straight to zero.

Why

lol, in two weeks the btcp fork will give 1:1 for zcl owners
you dont know shit

Just trolling, this is going to 1b marketcap, will probably be the second most hyped BTC fork.

Sitting comfy

the last time I am this comfy is in xrp at 60 cents and waiting for the moon mission lol.

>tfw could not but the dip and 100% of my funds are stuck at 110$

Gonna be so comfy when BTCP hits 1100-2000 USD.

So, what are you guys going to do with your ZCL after the fork ? refill 1min after the fork ? hold ? sell hours/days after ?

hahahahah same, feelsbadman

sell and buy at the dip

Could it be?

is it true that for BTCP, anonymity will be compulsory, like XMR?

probably sell when i get the fork

Same also. Diamond fucking hands.

That's the rumor, I can't say for sure.

It will hit 350-500 usd by 2nd week of jan.

Do not stand on the fucking sidelines.

The dip is fucking NOW.

-t got it around $30

any idea where that rumour started?

think the price will take a dive like nxt but I am not too worry, I am in mostly for the Bitcoin private. I trying to transfer more fund to accumulate 500. If bitcoin private hit $500 I will almost set for retirement.

It was leddit, people were asking the devs to make it compulsory. I don't know if they have followed through.

>500

>500

I am blinded by your radiance.

check the subreddit, Rhett twitter and if you have skill, check the opensource github

I have been following this project closely, seem like they are serious committed, the fork will happen. Put 50% of my stack in it. Surely this bitcoin private will surpass those BTG and SBTC.

Wow heading into millions with this eh?

I got in at 1600 and 6900 sat, mostly the former.

250k only mate, my country expense is cheap so that enough for me.

that 66btc wall at 69500 tho,

>Under 1 dollar.

Well, your grace, promise not to trample my humble abode beneath your gold plated lambo.

It's too good to be true.

Wouldn't be surprised if the fork is last-minute canceled.

Oh no I meant 0.001600 sat, my bad.

Where can I buy Zclassic then?
Coin noob with 10£k savings
Please help

Send me a 1000 qid in eth, and I'll tell you where.

Bittrex

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/#markets

google the coin

Bittrex aren't doing new user sign ups.
So if I got some of these will I be automatically given a unit of BTCprivate or whatever

>Cryptopia
people are hand feeding it to you

I know I know

So how long will that will last?

Will what last?

wall*

that wall is so fucking fake, whale is trying to accumulate hard before the Big Liftoff, holy shit this is gonna explode

Debating if i liquidate my omg and neo for zcl and get back to both of them after the fork
What you guys think ?

Whoever is that fucking whale keeping this down should go fuck himself.

What the fuck? Price is going too fast for me. 3 hours ago i have bought 13 zcl for 80$ per coin, now it is almost 100$. I am slowly selling 20% of my Ark holdings for this coin but I was tempted to go all in (desu i am still thinking about this). Right now, i have little over 35 zcl.
I hope, that Bittrex will support this fork. Otherwise I`ll have to use this shitty wallet, which kind of reminds me ZenCash wallet and it was definitely worst wallet i have ever seen.

Bittrex generally supports these kind of forks