MODUM PARTNERED Q1 WITH 5 BILLION COMPANY MOON MISSION

As an important achievement, we have closed contracts with a $5+ billion revenue logistics provider, formalizing the step-by-step integration of our solution. Currently, we are preparing a joint, official announcement of this partnership and the resulting product; we expect to disclose the name of our partner in Q1. In addition, we also closed the contractual framework for our CTI project and are thrilled by other companies’ interest in the open API.

As we recently announced, modum joined the Trusted IoT Alliance, a consortium of enterprises concerned with connecting and securing the next generation of IoT products using blockchain technology to improve trust, security, and scalability. The Trusted IoT Alliance’s mission aligns well with modum’s ambition to be blockchain enabling for real-world solutions. As its newest member, modum joins the likes of streamr, Bosch, Cisco and Gemalto among others, to pursue this agenda and to be an active stakeholder in shaping the future of trusted IOT applications.

Other urls found in this thread:

modum.io/ceo-update-december-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

60 bitcoin buy wall

bump? i have some of this should i sell the new or buy more?

Hold till Q1, this is massive. accumulate more before they announce their partner.

Easy moon mission

FAKE AND SCAM! MODUM is a SHITCOIN.

nice try shill!

modum.io/ceo-update-december-2017/

Not fake :o

Please delete this

than you so much bizraeli goy who shilled me this coin last month. my holdings are up 226%

nice just bought 100k

>Tornado Pumps rule
>We're the Tornado Pumps
>That's us
>And we rule rule RULE

youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU

5 $ !!!

Join now the Pajeeto Pumps discord group for -100% to -1000% losses.

What's this gonna be hitting today? $6?

This is BIG....

Fuck you retarded pajeet who missed this. Told u all faggots to buy low fucking imbecils and when there are news you try to fud to buy low again well fuck you noob you dont deserve these gains.

Modum will hit 20$ in a month or two. Dyor and u will see why. Dont listed to poor fuds and dyor and u will see mod is one of the best investments you can make in crypto right now.

If true

just bought this at 4 dollars and it's already 6 dollars now.

Holy fuck Modum is going parabolic

to the moon

Fuck I got out too soon

FUUUUUUUCK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

And I didn't buy at 3.2k... Figured it wasn't going to be this huge.

shit, I just went in with 1 eth, u better be right mate

prolly DPD? thats quite impressive for such an under radar shitcoin