Weeb TCG General #5

Previous: A thread for CCGs other than Magic: the Gathering.

Do you have resources like card search, deckbuilding, or discussion sites for Force of Will, Vanguard, Buddyfight, Wixoss, or any other Weeb TCG? Share them! We'll make a real OP!

Other urls found in this thread:

gachalog.com/
cf-vanguard.com/en/cardlist/cardsearch
cf-vanguard.com/en/cardlist/deckrecipe/
cf-vanguard.com/deckrecipe/
cardfightcoalition.com/
ygorganization.com/
yugiohtopdecks.com/
mega.nz/#!YjwTDZZb!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
mega.nz/#!cmI22RBQ!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
github.com/cromerc/ygopro
mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
duelingbook.com/
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
yugioh.party/
yugiohprices.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
fc-buddyfight.com/en/cardlist/list/
fc-buddyfight.com/en/cardlist/deckrecipe/
fc-buddyfight.com/cardlist/deckrecipe/
buddyspoiler.com/
cardfight.ru/cf-area
cardfight.ru/buddyfighten
dbs-cardgame.com
dbs-cardgame.com/application/
reddit.com/r/DBS_CardGame/wiki/index#wiki_online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory weeb decklist builder:
gachalog.com/

>Official CFV card database. Works pretty well, only has cards released in English.
cf-vanguard.com/en/cardlist/cardsearch
>CFV major tournament decklists:
International: cf-vanguard.com/en/cardlist/deckrecipe/
Japanese: cf-vanguard.com/deckrecipe/
>CFV news source:
cardfightcoalition.com/

>YGO news source and OCG decklists:
ygorganization.com/
>YGO TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/

just copy dng

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!YjwTDZZb!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!cmI22RBQ!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

Way too much for just one game.

>ygo
Why don't you just stay in /dng/?

Because I want to mirror:
>Official BF card database. Works pretty well, only has cards released in English.
fc-buddyfight.com/en/cardlist/list/
>BF major tournament decklists:
International: fc-buddyfight.com/en/cardlist/deckrecipe/
Japanese: fc-buddyfight.com/cardlist/deckrecipe/
>BF news source:
buddyspoiler.com/
>Online Simulators:
CFV: cardfight.ru/cf-area
BF: cardfight.ru/buddyfighten

>mega.nz/#!YjwTDZZb!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
Doesn't work.

I don't know why they haven't removed it.

Why is vanguard's cardstock so good? They're so crisp.

The quality is better than the Big 3's card stocks, but is still not as good as Buddyfight / FoW or its Japanese counterpart and I'm still annoyed at how they cheapen out the G-Zone cards by using the same back

Thats a pretty epic surprise box. Quality post.

You should feel Wixoss cardstock. It is elder god tier.

Also, the wixoss wiki is actually really fucking good and is definitely the best source for English card translations.

>FoW
It's pretty high, but I'm inclined to disagree because the backs always feel like they have some sort of residue on them.

If you actually see and feel the texture of a Japanese G-Card, you'll understand my disappointment at the English ones

>bushi doesn't give a fuck about the states
More at 11.

Reminder that we almost had a real online game through steam but it got stuck in development hell. I just want another 3DS game.

Blame the development studio choice. They somehow trusted the Fate GO guys to take any time off developing Fate GO

When did people get so upset about "improper" use of spoiler tags?

>Implying any outside company can actually penatrate the North American TCG market without fucking up

The fact that Bushiroad managed to survive after 5 years in North America is already a miracle in itself, and the worst part about the quality difference between JPN and ENG cards is that the difference for Buddyfight cards are close to nil

Buddyfight's problem is that there's like no demographic for it. It's way more kiddy than other TCGs, it's too obscure for anyone to buy into it, and the generation has pretty much moved on from TCGs anyways.

I mean the name is buddyfight for christ's sake.

Isn't the game also very expensive to start as well due to lack of supply and trial decks being complete trash?

>the generation has pretty much moved on from TCGs anyways.

What about Pokemon? Or is that one not valid since most actual players are teenagers or older?

From what I've heard, there's not enough people actually buying/opening boxes so the prices for singles are higher.

Pokemon gets by on a combination of nostalgia, children, casual collectors, and being the only major TCG with digital rewards for physical product.

The fact that nobody else has latched onto Pokemon's system of combining physical stock with digital cards baffles me. Besides Magic, which is too far down the rabbit hole of MTGO to ever get out.

The CFV potential game actually gave out ads for the game in the booster packs. They MAY have actually planned on it before they decided on a crafting system before it died

Since people are linking resources:

Dragon Ball Super Website (Card List/Search, Rules, FAQ, Errata, Tournament Rules, Card Rulings, etc.)
dbs-cardgame.com

DBS App- Try It Before You Buy It!
dbs-cardgame.com/application/

Play Online! (OCTGN and Tabletop Simulator)
reddit.com/r/DBS_CardGame/wiki/index#wiki_online

I find it so weird that Wixoss easily has one of the best online play options in Webxoss. I can understand yugioh-pro existing, but for a game like wixoss to get a multi-language, fully coded option is a miracle.

I wish the Bushiroad trio got a fully coded sim like Webxoss/YGOPRO.
Then again maybe the cards are too complicated

I remember it being always a few sets late but I haven't played since destructed

Most of the interactions are pretty straightforward.
I think it's mostly due to the fact that there just aren't enough Bushi fans who know coding and would be willing to make the sim.

They even gave out code cards which could be used to redeem promo cards online as well, but those codes basically became worthless when the online client is kill

Apparently there was a program call CardfightPro or something in similar vein, but Bushiroad was like "don't worry we will make an online client soon" and the development pretty much stopped

I just saw a video of a Chinese Vanguard sim in the making and there is another semi automated sim coming out early 2018.
There may be hope, but none for Buddyfight

How the fuck does Yugioh, the most needlessly complex card game, get a fully automated fan-made simulator before games are less complex don't?

People give a shit about yugioh for better or worse.

I imagine the fact that they've had fully automated official games dating back to what, the GBA?

Larger and more dedicated fanbase.

>Finally got to play deletors last weekend
>killed my friends motivation to live due to stream of attacks killing their whole damn hand
It feels good that deletors came back after all that shit i went through in bt16 to now.
Also whats with everyones obsession with given? I find it kinda really shit after your opponent rides to grade 3 and only useful when you go first since you need a proper field setup to use it to its full potential. Anyone wanna educate my ass?

Do you ca/tg/irls buy weeb sleeves to go with your equally weeb TCGs?

Only one I have is a smug Kimimaru, otherwise I just use good matte sleeves like the old KMC Hyper Matte and now Dragonshield mattes.

*Kimeemaru.

What are you, poor?

Rather have quality sleeves more than anything else.

Gotta start hitting those books or you'll end up flipping burgers forever, Bobby.

I'd assume restanding your Vanguard and sacking rearguards that have effects when sacked can mitigate the minimum -3

>Wanting to ruin your sleeves (even when double sleeving them)

I do have a bunch of Vanguard sleeves with a bunch of robots and both versions of Minerva sleeves. I'd hope there will be sleeves for the new one when G-BT14 comes out

Speaking of KMC, have they become not shit again or am I stuck with Dragonshield mattes or God forbid Ultra Pro Eclipse if I double sleeve?

That's why GLORIOUS NIPPON invented oversleeves, kid.

I got some FE Cipher sleeves but haven't found a deck I like enough to use them for.

I don't think they've improved yet from the changes they've made sadly, otherwise I'd buy more of them. I'm grateful for still having the good ones at least, they serve me well.

KMC is a Jap company, and >double sleeving
pure autism

Also, think about the future.
Invest in a strong TCG that will endure the test of time.

Choose wisely.

Back when Spike Bros best build was Dudley Emperor (pre-breakride) I had the deck in sleeves with the yaranaika face on them.

Enjoy playing with boring single monochrome sleeves, then.

I just use Ultra Pro and Dragon Shield monocolored sleeves. Haven't really seen any sleeves with designs that I like.

>I'd assume restanding your Vanguard and sacking rearguards that have effects when sacked can mitigate the minimum -3
Thats what i assumed too but i minus pretty fucking hard whenever i use it's effect. I must be doing something wrong than. Im about to replace a given and the 12k attackers with the 10k deletors since i forgot the magic numbers in deletors are flat intervals of 5

Anyone here use ygopro?

I don't know why people would stick with UP since there are other better sleeves out there. Is it due to the size of them user?

Multiple Zuiije and Efames go a long way to making up minuses. But otherwise I skip out on Givens.

Size, price for bulk (for cheap pet decks and drafts), and availability (they're all the LGSes around here carry, other than the official WotC Magic sleeves).

I'd have more but quite frankly I don't like a whole lot of the selection. I need sexy, not moeblob schoolgirls.I've considered buying some of pic related's line, but even though I got tons of disposable income, that's 7 dollars that could be better put to use elsewhere.

My nig.

I actually like monochrome sleeves because you can't get nice matte textures on anime girl sleeves.

Though I guess it wouldn't be too surprising for there to be matte back clear outer sleeves for just such an occasion.

Are there any high-quality tokusatsu sleeves?

I do have some lewd ones, but my autism forces me to proceed in numerical order.

Yeah I probably will reduce it to 2 since that setup actually requires, well lots of setup.

In a Deletor build without Given, is Oksizz an acceptable backup G3?

Do you have a countercharge engine? Either way once you start striding it really doesnt make a difference. The opponent will probably try their best to save the little hand they have after you first stride so oskizz acts as an extra deterrent if they do manage the resources to reride.
I only run 6 g3's and greion barely does shit in the very few instances i draw it

Alright. I was thinking of picking Deletors up as a fun budget side deck, and my only major concerns were Given and Greion.

Youre fine, you can easily hold your own without given/greion.
I play it purely stride based unless they think theyre being cheeky by playing the g2 game and I havent had a single problem. I do run egorgs though so just kill them by second stride which is kinda likely

What are some good waifu decks for yugioh?

Wind Witch Invoked for competitive viability + bonus husbando
If you don't care about being Tier 2 or better:
>Madolche for lolitas and food
>Harpies for dominatrices
>The Weather for angel painter waifus and Mario
>Lyrilusc for loli birdgirls
>Gusto or Ritual Beast for almost best girl and L O R E
>Gishki for more good girls and tentacle monsters
>Fortune Ladies for a rainbow of waifus
>Lightsworn for best girl, also some more good waifus, a catgirl, and a core package of cards that will never stop having some relevance in some way

Wind Witch Invoked is shit. You're better off playing hand trap Invoked or some other variant that doesn't have conflicting engines.

They made a bunch of Magician Girl cards, and it doesn't get any more waifu in YGO than Dark Magician Girl.

Being someone following these threads to get into non-magic TCGs... I seldom use image sleeves in Magic and I don't see that changing. Most of the time, even the color I pick is supposed to "go with" the deck, and finding the exact right weeb sleeve is a pain in the ass. especially since I prefer character, not lewd

Thinking about getting some character sleeves for my Vanguard decks. Makise Kurisu and Sakuya Izayoi for my Gear Chronicle builds, and not sure who to go with for my Tachikaze.

>mfw I got my first FoW booster box
Holy crap did they fold the cardboard for this game 1000 times or something?

Feeling the cardstock used in weeb games after only having mtg and yugioh as comparisons is a revelation. Given mtg's market dominance, you'd think they could afford decent printers.

That's not what ''waifu'' means.

>obligatory

>robots
my nigga

my Seto Kaiba sleeves have been serving me well, but i'm looking into more/better sleeves, like Ultra-Pro

Sexy as fuck ain't it my dude?

Gotta maximize profits, not quality.

Lunalights I guess.

Sure but increasing the quality of the product would have a direct effect on profits.

>missing Little D.

Not really, there have been errors with iconic masters printings and they still have people by the balls wanting Rivals. I'll drop it though, this isn't the thread for it.

Favorite set (or block, for those TCGs that have them) from your Weeb TCG(s) of choice?

I'm biased towards X Booster Set Alternative 3: LVL Up! Heroes & Adventurers! for Buddyfight because it included meaningful support for literally every deck I ran.

Her left leg looks weird.

Way back when I played Yugioh my favorite set by far was Legacy of Darkness. The Fiend and Dragon factions in the first half of the set had a lot of really fun to use cards like Ha Des, Lesser Fiend, and most of all Tyrant Dragon. The latter half of the set had Spirits, which I thought were a fun gimmick long before I laid eyes on Yata-Garasu, and later on A Legendary Ocean became pretty much my favorite build-around card in Yugioh.

That was a long time ago, though. Now I play Force of Will, but I started right after the last rotation so I just don't really pay attention to cards older than Lapis cluster. That said I am really liking the way that Reiya cluster has been shaping a core mechanic from each starter deck through the block so far.

>Force of Will:
Lapis Cluster, because Ancient Magic is a really fun mechanic, and the block overall had great aesthetics.

>Yugioh:
Duelist Alliance/Duelist Advent; early Arc-V era had a great metagame with lots of fun decks, a renewed focus on lore, and reasonable price points for decks.

>Vanguard:
I only recently got into Vanguard, but most of my cards are from either G-CB04: Gear of Fate or G-BT10: Raging Clash of Blade Fangs.

If you ever want to play Yugioh again casually, we've gotten new Spirits that make playing Spirits work in casual/semi-competitive play against more modern decks, a new deck that has ghost-like versions of lots of classic dragons (including Daedalus and Tyrant Dragon), and A Legendary Ocean is sometimes used as a build-around card for an archetype called Nekroz, while two more "Umi" clones (Pacifis and Lemuria) have shown up to support two more Water-related playstyles.

>FoW
Lapis Cluster, especially Echoes. Alice and Reiya aren't bad but damn Lapis was epic.

I'd say, from my experience:
Lapis > Reiya > Grimm > Valhalla > Alice
Alice would be between Lapis and Reiya if it weren't for the disaster that was Regalia.

Force of will was busted, but it was also really fun. I remember one-shotting people with Pricia on multiple occasions because of Ame-No-Habakiri. It felt so good to just use the little-red stone before untap because in that game it was draw > untap for +4, slap the sword on her for +8, play beast queen's counterattack for another +8 and fight, triggering sword to burn them for 27, then swing for another 27.

I've thought about picking up Alisaris and the Vell-Savaria related cards, but there's not really much of a scene for casual Wanderer, and all of my friends live too far away to be able to play against anymore.

Nekroz literally never used ALO

New Victor Perfect Guard ... it is kinda good because it replaces itself but also kinda meh since it costs you a counterblast and it isn't a reusable Rush PG

Extreme Battler, Baryon
Grade 1 / Boost / 6000 ATK / 0 SLD
[CONT]:Sentinel
[AUTO]:[Choose a card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your units with "Victor" in its card name, and it cannot be hit until end of that battle. Then you may [Counterblast 1], if you do, draw a card

Dragon Ball, Ani-Mayhem style.

Some builds after the banlist that tore them apart used it.

Topping builds or casual builds? I don't know why you would even use it. It doesn't do anything for the archetype.

It opens more Kaleido plays, and allows for the summon of higher level Rituals with a matching level tribute if need be.