Character Art Thread

Continued from Requesting good art of wind spirits or wind/travel gods, please.

I'll begin by filling an unfilled request:

Other urls found in this thread:

monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Felyne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you consider a wind spirit?

You'e got the right idea, thanks. I'm just missing a pic for the god of wind/travel of my setting. Male. Preferably a depiction of a more humanoid manifestation. I'm temporarily settling on this pic but I'm not satisfied with it.

Ok, I found some interesting ones

These next two seem like a better fit for a god of wind and travel

Any of those help?

This one's excellent, definitely what I was looking for. Looks like from the Kalevala? Thanks!

Anyone have that sword and sorcery fantasy image of an alabaster woman riding a pterodactly away from a massive sailing ship?

Anyone got any swashbuckling elves? The seafaring kind

nope

Requesting catfolk, the more animalistic the better

You da man

Just dumping random stuff I have in exchange

That's pretty good my dude. Thanks

These are pretty much all of my best animalistic ones. I have couple more in a similar style if you're still interested

>Catfolk Diplomat causes uproar after pushing Dogfolk Ambassadors dogbowl off his desk.

>could be an elf?

Seeing if I have any of my old stuff pre-computer migration, but this is all I have in my new stuff that's not just catgirl/catboy.

Probably not what you're after, re: catfolk, but why the hell not share because it's great?

Requesting... Whatever it is you'd call this style. Sort of a mix between fantasy and modern, but in a lowtech kind of way.

Still seeking superheroes and supervillains. Preferably not ones from DC/Marvel material.

More.

More nekogoblins.

Found this while trying to find a bigger size of something else.

This cover is for ants, but I've never been able to find a larger size for it and you might enjoy it as inspiration. A lot of the Ryuutama stuff has nekogoblins/konekogoblins and their replays and supplements are no exceptions.

This dapper gent is pretty much all I have left, unless you want a koneko marching band in a cute-icon style.

However, if this guy is to your taste, you might want to look up art of Monster Hunter's "Felyne" race. monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Felyne

Requesting spellcaster female gnomes of any stripe

Does anyone have any multi-legged tanks, preferably with light or concealed armaments?

Do you mean spider tanks or AT-AT?

Spider tanks, preferably something that at least looks like it could have an argument made for it being street-legal with licenses, or used by police.

Ok, I’ll give what I got

Thanks man.

And this last one was already posted awhile back

Is it possible for one man to look any more like a prick?

Why are these threads always the same 20 pictures posted over and over again?

Anyone got traditional fantasy races in Bronze Age or Roman armor? Things like pic related.

>doesn't post anything new

Be the change you want to see.

Requesting swordmages or spellcasting monks please.

Do you have a request?