Player constantly nags to let her character romance npcs

>player constantly nags to let her character romance npcs
>besides this she is a solid role players who thinks outside the box so I let her
>but this time she goes as far as fucking her "boyfriend"
>This happens by slowing down the campaign again and again by nagging me constantly until I relent
>she thinks she won and goes as far as saying as such
>fetus monster bursts out of her chest alien style, two sessions later while fighting gibbering orb
>I tell her the aberrant arua corrupted her unborn child, aborting and resurrecting it in their image
>she no longer attempts to get physical with npcs

Also post times when you've devilishly dm'd

That's fucking stupid. You're shit.

Why do I have such a bad feeling about that pic?

OP that was retarded.

You did the right thing user, never let your friends enjoy the game, that would ruin the fun

It's ShindoL. You're feelings are warrented.

Just pretend it ends here

That's the problem. Once you are aware of that you can't.

your powers are weak. I can deny anything.

iirc that story does end there

yesss
exactly user
it all ends there...
not a page or a panel further

That's fucking stupid. You're shit.

Warm and bad, man. That's not a mature way to handle this situation.

I thought the next page was a flashback. Does he do that retarded thing where it was just a dream?

You're not just an asshole, you're also a selfish asshole.

If you're not into roleplaying romance just straight up tell someone, "Hey man. I don't want to ruin your fun, but it's not something I'd enjoy and I find it tends to slow down the game."

I'm pretty sure all of this didn't happen in the first place, because a roleplayer looking to play out romance isn't going to beg a GM who is obviously this much of a childish asshat because they are too immature to handle it.

It would have been sad if it weren't so damn over-the-top comical most of the time.

>implying that actually happened
You are a shit DM

>google claims this is a soul crusher
>literally nothing on sadpanda

Sad. OP had a girl that desperately wanted to ERP with him and he chose to have her explode into gore instead.

obligatory

Do you have so much trouble finding a group that you have to do your roleplaying here OP?

>its the OP is a clueless virgin episode

>Punished for fucking a guy, not even yurishit, just having sex with the character she's in a relationship with

You are a cunt

Back on topic, whenever a lesbian PC shows up at my table I turn them into a guy somehow. If the player throws a fit and leaves, then it's all worked out for the best, so far none of them have just nutted up and dealt with it because their magical realm was interrupted.

Which one is it?

I also have learned from painful experience not to play with gross weird idiots like you, op. It's good you helped your friend to see.

>Slowing down the game for everyone with shitty sex scenes with NPCs
>OP is the gross awkward one for putting a stop to it instead of enabling an awkward weirdo to live out her fetishes in his game
Uhhh?

Henshin, chapter 7 (but it won't really make that much sense unless you read them sequentially)

How hard is it to just say "okay fade to black. The next day you set out..."

Well, it's not like one is necessarily mutually exclusive with the other...

From what I'm reading, it doesn't specifically say they ERP'd at the table while the others sat around and picked their noses.

If that's literally how it went down, there were still better ways to handle the player than assuming sex once = pregnancy -> which is then corrupted by chest-bursting whatevers.

According to the OP, this is a good player he enjoyed having at the table until she brought that stinky girl nonsense of romance into things and became so consumed with nerd rage that his NPCs were getting their dicks wet that he sperged out and likely shat upon any comfort or fun this valued player had in the game.

Except this never happened and this is some dumb incel freak fapping to the idea of getting one over on an imaginary Stacy who dared have sex with an even more imaginary Chad.

>yurishit
When will this meme end?

>players ignore pleading villagers
>players ignore the summons of 2 kings
>players ignore, then rob a freedom fighter
>players stumble upon an evil cult, diplomacy their way out, avoid cultists
>players complain about never accomplishing anything, just plundering random caves and ruins all the time
>try to explain that they avoided every single adventure hook expertly, so I was just sandboxing it, and throwing hooks until they bit
>Players tell me to railroad them a bit
>I continue to sandbox while having another party of NPC's similar compilation to the players side with the rebels, overthrow an evil king and end his perverted religion
>Upon hearing the deeds of this rival band of adventurers through a singing bard at a tavern players complain that they should have been playing that game

Is she overjoyed or having a breakdown? I honestly can't tell.

His amputee doujin is legitimately well done vanilla, which makes the fact he chooses to do fucked up shit that much more impactful because he's demonstrated that he's capable of doing nice things but chooses not to.

All these discouraging replies; what the fuck?

So let me get this straight, That Guy wants to "romance" any thing that moves and wants the GM to facilitate it regardless of the story pacing, time investment, and wishes of the GM and group. In good faith the GM allows it because he believes the player is good at role play and it might add to the story. However That Guy immediately wants to cross the line of tasteful fade to black and go full on "time to fuck the shopkeeper" and wants the GM to facilitate it regardless of everything. The GM tells That Guy no but that leads to That Guy nagging the GM and holding the game hostage until he relents in an effort to shut That guy up. This doesn't work and That Guy now feels emboldened goes so far as to gloat about how in the interest of salvaging the game the GM relented to That Guy acting like a prat. So the GM later concocts a creative way of getting back at That Guy while sending a message to the whole group that this won't happen again, which actually works and the game goes on as normal. Finally the GM posts this story on Veeky Forums looking for interesting stories of effective player management and instead gets the braying of mules...

This is just strange its like the That Guy convention is in town and they are out for the blood of the innocent, the law and the feelings of the authorities and civilians be damned.

Though I am wondering if the white knights are out in force given how many posts seem to focus on the gender of the player and attack the GM's sex life.

She was imagining it as she died from an overdose

You actually read them for the plot? Dude, there are better stories.

>white knights

The OP is a faggot that responded to pettiness with pettiness. Here's a better solution:

"No. Dude, please stop nagging me about this. I don't find it funny nor the content funny. I'm going to stop inviting you to the games if you keep bugging me about this. I understand that this is something important to you, but it is not fun for me. If you really want this in your games then feel free to run them yourself."

Oyakodon.

>The OP is a faggot that responded to pettiness with pettiness.
You're oversensitive.

He had something horrific and unnatural happen while they were already fighting something horrific and unnatural.

When it stops being shit.

That doujin is such fucking bullshit. It sickens me to my fucking core with its crap.

How the fuck do you expect me to believe she could cut out the tongue, specifically, with a haphazard blow of a big-ass meat cleaver? It just kills my suspension of disbelief. But the Capra Demon scene wasn't too bad at least.

You're not talking about that specific page, are you?

>OP sperged and put off a girl that was obviously hitting on him
>expecting us to not make fun of his sex life

>Be gurl gamer
>Have a crush on your GM
>Make indirect approaches
>Try to make him ERP with you
>GM brushes it off to the sideline
>Keep pestering him about it in hopes he will eventually take the role of the NPC boyfriend
>Get your character brutalized
>Get turned off by his apparent gore fetish

>You are oversensitive
>I think OP posted about something horrific and unnatural on top of horrific an unnatural stuff

You know it's a game, right?

What's your point, friendo?

You ever thought you might be the oversensitive one?

It's almost as if the person carrying an unborn child shouldn't be going into harm's way at all.
There aren't any abberant auras that abort your baby in the kitchen.

Why? What about that post was oversensitive?

You don't automatically sense you're pregnant in week one.

>I literally did not read your post so I ask that you type it again

If I had understood your poorly-phrased post the first time around, I wouldn't have asked what your point was.

>I think the OP is talking about stuff that is horrific and unnatural
>I don't see how that makes me oversensitive

They were fighting a gibbering orb, you plank.

Do you live in a parallel dimension where shit like that is pleasant and natural?

Sure, but she did have sex and getting pregnant was a possibility even if it was only once. It's her fault for risking it by going out on an adventure.
Unless she mentioned the use of some foolproof prevention method - then it's the gm being an asshat.
If he was mad about it in that case he could have sicced a holy order that violently opposes pregnancy prevention on her.

>Sure, but she did have sex and getting pregnant was a possibility even if it was only once.
That's a pretty common human failing. Compelling characters don't have to do the best, most rational thing every single time.

Yeah, of course that's what you were talking about.

OP displays a classic GMing mistake in taking in-game revenge for a problem that could have been avoided by actually talking to the player.

Imagine playing a bard who like to sing. Then suddenly the GM says "your singing attracted rape-demons from the ethereal plane. They rape you to death. Should have known I hate singing". Maybe the GM could have asked you to stop singing rather than such passive-aggressive bullshit.

Look at my post, you neutron star.

>He had something horrific and unnatural happen while they were already fighting something horrific and unnatural.
>they were already fighting something horrific and unnatural.
>fighting something horrific and unnatural.

Yeah nah, there's no way I was talking about that combat with the Gibbering Orb.

Ignore the faggots ITT, the roastie had it coming.

If she had to nag until the DM relented, I don't think the cosmic horror chestburster baby was the first hint she received.

>Losing to Mildred at any level

It'd be more belivable to say that my sleeping 17 year old cat is secretly Gwnavere.

I don't play rpgs, what's the big deal with wanting to fuck, don't the players decide what they do? Isn't it their campaign/story?

>don't the players decide what they do? Isn't it their campaign/story?
If the other players and the DM, as a group, decide they don't feel like listening to another player mentally masturbating, they shouldn't have to.

What a bad GM.

Hold on, lets look at what said:
>He had something horrific and unnatural happen while they were already fighting something horrific and unnatural.
So there are multiple ways interpret this sentence, the first being:
>A horrifying magical corruption of a fertilized egg occurred while fighting a horrifying enemy.
This is a standard interpretation from someone taking things as they are without obsessing over certain elements of a story while imagining scenarios which could occur if they ignore some elements of a story and stretch other elements to suit their narrative. With the understood intention behind that sentence being that having something like the corruption of a fetus happen while fighting a horrifying boss isn't far off what is to be expected

Another way to take this sentence, the way took it is:
>to the horror of everyone involved a player began to have sex with the local cobbler in the middle of a boss encounter
This is a non-standard interpretation from someone not taking things as they are due to obsessing over certain elements of a story while imagining scenarios which could occur if they ignore some elements of a story and stretch other elements to suit their narrative. With the mistaken intention behind that sentence being that having something like That Guy demanding to have sex with an npc happen while fighting a horrifying boss is horrifying because sex is icky.

The later interpretation isn't only what we see from this user but many others in the thread. What is key is how they all gloss over some elements of OP's story while latching on to others in order to suit their imagined narrative that they back up with stretched or invented information.

example:
>The OP is a faggot
>Here's a better solution
>"No. Dude, please stop nagging me about this.
which ignores
>slowing down the campaign again and again by nagging me constantly until I relent
GM said no, and no means no you potato!

>until I relent
Evidently no didn't mean no.

Why? What's the fucking point of playing rpgs if you can't even do what the fuck you want to do? It's a fucking game, you're supposed to be playing, not be careful of not hurting someone else's sensibility.

Is it an american thing? Sex is one of the pillars of life, you're playing a game of pretend of another life.

Do you have a sauce user?

And he deeply regretted not being firm with his brat player so he thought of a creative way to discipline.

>not be careful of not hurting someone else's sensibility.
Actually, you do need to do that. It's part of making sure everybody is enjoying themselves.

You're right, they don't. But if they did nothing to avoid the consequences of their actions they shouldn't be surprised when they catch up to them.

So people don't try to have sex in real life because someone else might not enjoy himself this way?

Inb4 real life =/= rpgs. Then what's the fucking point?

>Why is everyone trying to stop me from masturbating in the middle of this basketball court?! I thought we are supposed to be having fun here?! I mean its just both teams here so we aren't in public, and I want to masturbate!

>What's the fucking point of playing rpgs if you can't even do what the fuck you want to do?
Socializing, you self-centered autismo.

>It's a fucking game, you're supposed to be playing, not be careful of not hurting someone else's sensibility.
This is turning a bit philosophical, but the majority of people would say that's exactly what you should do when you're interacting with other people. This includes playing games.

What the fuck are you on about? Are you really so retarded as to not understand that role-playing is a group activity that doesn't normally extend to or beyond sexual relations of the characters, never mind the players?

Let's all laugh at OP's butthurt

People communicate about each other's boundaries and respect these when trying to fuck in real life.

The ones that don't are called rapists, and we as a society believe they belong in prison.

Are you stupid, user? The point of an RPG is to have a fun game with your friends, which means certain topics are going to be off-limits.

>real life =/= rpgs. Then what's the fucking point?
Are you trying to say that RPGs should be like real life as much as possible? No eldritch magics, quests for ancient artifacts, slayings of dragons, liberation of galaxies far far away, etc?

Welcome to passive aggressiveness

>having sex is not socialization
>having sex hurts people sensibility
Mmh.
You're not playing basketball, you're playing the game of life.
Actually yeah, I don't understand.
If I played a game of pretend my mind would immediately go to sexual stuff, not some fantasy "adventure" crap.

>Everyone in this thread who doesn't see the situation through my distorted lens is OP!
Are we doing this now?

Unavoidable death is not clever.

RPGs can involve sex, though. It's a valid part of the spectrum of human interactions.

It doesn't have to be detrimental to every other player's enjoyment of the game. Just don't obsess over it, having your character trying to get some poon every five minutes of game time. And keep the details on a level everyone's comfortable with. I've never had a player take issue with another PC fading to black with an NPC.

>If she had to nag until the DM relented, I don't think the cosmic horror chestburster baby was the first hint she received.

See this is the problem right here. I don't know OP's group, I don't know their interpersonal dynamics, but if you give 'hints' rather than openly say 'I don't want this, lets have an open and earnest discussion about it' then you are being deliberately passive-aggressive.

>You're not playing basketball, you're playing the game of life.
So not a game where everyone agrees to some form of behavior and to not autistically (yes the real definition) push others away through doing ANYTHING they want?
So how about jerking it at the table during a dinner party? That is a little less "game" and a little more "life". Or maybe in a doctor's waiting room would work better?

We're not talking about just two people having consensual sex in the missionary position.

We're talking about someone incessantly bringing up sex around a group of gaming buddies who aren't interested in listening to someone else's ero-RP.

Learn to read a room.

If I inadvertently and inexplicably find myself at some sort of sports watching gathering involving pretzels and lager, I don't force my keen insights in the current season of shonen anime on everyone present every five minutes.

>If I played a game of pretend my mind would immediately go to sexual stuff, not some fantasy "adventure" crap.
You got one'a them brain problems, boy?

>I don't know OP's group
Neither do I, so I'm not sure why you're latching on to my use of the word 'hint'.

She might've received a perfectly clear and direct "No".

All I'm saying is that the demon baby certainly wasn't the first moment where the player could have realized that she needed to reign her shit in.

Wait a minute...

>>fetus monster bursts out of her chest alien style, two sessions later while fighting gibbering orb
>>I tell her the aberrant arua corrupted her unborn child, aborting and resurrecting it in their image
>>she no longer attempts to get physical with npcs
Where did you see the part about the player being killed? Or did you just notice something in the above quote that indicates the player survived?

>If I played a game of pretend my mind would immediately go to sexual stuff, not some fantasy "adventure" crap.
I remember what puberty was like.

All the "boundaries" regarding sex are self imposed limitations, there are no boundaries in sex.
>The point of an RPG is to have a fun game with your friends
I thought it was about playing at pretending of having another life.
>certain topics are going to be off-limits.
I just have to be american.
>Are you trying to say that RPGs should be like real life as much as possible?
As far as relationship dynamics are involved yeah. Why would they be different, unless the culture in game is completely different? And even then all individuals have different ethics and morality so who the fuck are you to tell someone else how he should behave? Especially in a game. I guess as a DM you could have the guy end up in jail, get beaten or whatever according to the environment but why the fuck would you dictate what he does?

>it's just having fun with friends!
This RPG stuff feels pathetic from how you're describing it. If you're not giving any value to it why not just have a whiskey with your friends instead and talk about how much you hate elves and love medieval weapons, if that's all you care about?

I don't understand.

>Hurr durr personal boundaries are an illusion I don't need to respect
>All that matters is what I can do from a purely practical perspective
You're going to end up in a very small, very secure room at some point.

>why not just have a whiskey with your friends instead and talk about how much you hate elves and love medieval weapons, if that's all you care about?
That's like 50% of any decent RP session I've ever had. We just add rules and a storyline to entertain ourselves.

>I thought it was about playing at pretending of having another life.
Unless you're paying Peasant Toil Simulator or a slice-of-life anime game, most regular life stuff is going to be skipped over as not important to the story.

>I don't know the group either, don't know why you are assuming
>but that CERTAINLY wasn't the first hint
I thought you didn't know the group dynamic, so why are you only entertaining assumptions which support your viewpoint?

Not everyone behaves like you would, you know.
Maybe you don't realize this but when you're at a sport even there's someone in the toilets having sex. I know, shocking, right?

It was never shit. You're shit :^)

Because OP describes her nagging and himself eventually relenting.

If he hadn't communicated any kind of unwillingness to RP this sort of thing to his player, there wouldn't have been anything for her to nag about. There's wouldn't have been any kind of argument she could later claim she'd won.