/wfg/ Warhammer Fantasy General

Aaaaayyyyyy edition

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/bgy1rqd6

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for kemmler
is going pretty well, almost finished now [\spoiler]

I like the leather, but thin your bone

What? Is that a chaos lizardman?

Now that's what I'm talking about.

I love the colour on the TWW lizardmen. It makes them look like proper aztec lizards, while GW usually tends towards mere blue and gold with a little red.
The warpaint on the game models in particular is a nice addition.

Looks like a Minotaur (Heavy armor)

Best waifu of the old world soon

Waifu without vagina is not waifu.

reposting ironblaster

Looks more like a minotaur.

The ogre there is kind of funny

yeah I didn't like how the reigns looked so I removed him now hes ready to weild the biggest guns in the ogre arsenal
his fists

CAD was a mistake

Well, the 6th edition models weren't CAD. Blame the artist, not the tools (although you could perhaps blame the limitations of the plastic moulds).

But yes, John Blanche uber alles.

Not to invoke Chaoswank, but I’ve been thinking about the issue of “all gods are Chaos gods”...
The problem, in my mind, is that the Big 4 are shown to be active agents with their own realms and mystical servants. We hear nothing about what the realms of the other gods are like, so it is assumed they do not have one.
What if the world of Warhammer is the realm of the “order” gods?
The very fact that the world is what it is, with nations and geography, is the form of Ulric, Sigmar, Grungi, Khaine and Asurayan’s supremacy. They are essentially occupying territory that the Chaos gods crave, for whatever ineffable reason. It means that the order gods have already won and the battle for the world is to hold that victory.
This also gives more scope for the Horned Rat and Hashut. They want to turn the world into whatever Realm they desire, which is mutually exclusive to any other God. They can’t share, but they can piggyback off the victory of others before pulling the rug out from under them.

Bring me your most devastating character and see it being ripped apart by a dwarf lord build.

There is a tendency to anthropomorphise the big 4 a lot, when in reality they should be this big blob of unknowable power, more abstract.

The Daemons that serve them should be more understandable but at the same time have a tendency to have massive great flaws relevant to the deity, Slaanesh ones prone to fits of chronic masturbation, Tzeentch ones spend to long looking at the chess clock bring up plots, Nurgle just sits there drooling and Khorne is busy fighting itself.

oldblood, shining armour (light armour, -1 to be hit), amulet of quetzl (-1 to be hit) and dueling blades (pair, ws10) on cold one

What scenarios do you recommend for 1 player campaign? (WFRP2)

This is possible a dump question, but where would one mount those little shields Thunderers come with?

on their backs or in front of them

Don't forget Gork and Mork, but this works.

Thanks, I've found no images of them ever carrying them.

Dwarf lord with hand weapon and shield, on shieldbearers
Master rune of Destruction, rune of might, rune of fury
I could list eventual armor or talisman runes but i just need one 6 in an attack and you can't possibly hit me ever again while i murder you

Chosen Minotaur according to the artist, apparently.

This guy always does awesome work, too bad CA will never use his designs.

It looks amazing but Beastmen can't be Chaos warriors (it really upsets them)

That's easy.

Master rune of Snorri Spangelhelm (always hits on 2+)
Rune of Might (str8 vs T5 or higher)
Rune of Fury (+1 attack)
3x Rune of Warding (4++)
Shieldbearers (+2 as, +2 wounds)
Shield

So he'll serve 5 (hatred) str8 hits that always hit on 2+, has 5 wounds and 1+/4++.

That destroys basically anything on the table, except those squishy T3 elven princes. Their dragons, hydras etc. are dust though.

>Chaos can't do X
No, you

Oh, I love the runes from the older books. If 8th edition wasn't so versatile I'd use the older ones until the end.

>Runes of warding cannot be purchased in groups of 3. You can only take two of them, or you need a master rune of spite that gives you 4++

>Rune of Might (str8 vs T5 or higher)
Oh shit I remember that bugger

we used to run arenas of deaths at the lgs
once won with a melee slann, fun times

If it weren’t for the fact that the Order gods being very definitely people, I’d agree. Hell, I’d even argue that the 4 should be not conscious beings at any level, they should just be a vast amalgamation of Daemons, with no uniting will behind them. Kharneth, Akhar and the Hound should be gods fighting over who is the true “blood god”, not just faces of a single entity, in much the same way the Elven god of Death and Morr aren’t just two forms of a single “death” deity.

Gork and Mork don’t seem to be as motivated as the other gods to extend their influence, but Greenskins are driven to destroy, so it could be said they do that automatically. After all, what is their Last Waaagh!!! if not the final victory of the Greenskins?

They look like shit. I can't say what he is trying to paint.

Nah I don't like the Order gods being people either.

Thus Endtimes was like nails down a chalkboard for me.

But yeah, this great blob of hate with a hundred thousand voices counteracted by a blob with a hundred thousand acts of salvation floats my Gods boat.

>bait

He's got composition and design going well, but he doesn't look capable of making lines readable.

They are all unfinished. Bunch of formless silhouettes that look like crap.

Man, we're talking about different editions.

Gork and Mort are stated to be weaker than Khaine who is a fading god. Gork and Mork a shit

Yeah, it's the devil. Makes a unit of Ironbreakers undestroyable.

Did you have any movement rules in your Arens?

should've specified what edition

What place is this supposed to be?

Who was her cousin and why does she hate him now?

>he
Her cousin was a female, and approached her with incestuous and blood sucking advances.

Nice.

Whats her name?

You're right, I could've. Latest update feels like a logical norm though.

neferata
first vampire and founder of the sexy lesbian lahmian vampire bloodline

Altdorf maybe?

Looks like its Age of Smegma or some sort of High Elf area

blood dragons best bloodline
aborosh and green knight bro times was one of the only good things in end times

Really does more look like Ulthuans mountains.

>We do not serve...we rule.
youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
TRAILER THE FUCKING TRAILER IS HERE!

KANGZ

Anybody have bigger resolution of this glorious ant art?

Slightly bigger.

ITS HAPPENING

Thanks.

Daemon Prince of Nurgle:
Lore of Nurgle (Lvl 4)
Gifts: Flaming Breath, Chaos Familliar, Nurgle's Rot, Scaled Skin and Soul Fielder.
Magic Items: Charmed Shield, Dragonbane Gem, Sword of Striking.

omg the giant god statues finally get a representation
AND THEY SHOOT LAZER BEAMS

*Soul Feeder
Also forgot to mention that he would have Chaos Armour and Daemonic Flight.

holy shit

That was pretty god damn epic.

Settra doesn't even kneel enough to pose vertically on a rock

It's the universe that's diagonal to him

Got that one too.

Actually dined on these once in a tournament. 50% lords allowment, lots of Daemon princes that refused to learn.

8th Edition, as I think is the Prince

Master rune of Snorri Spangelhelm (always hits on 2+)
2x Rune of Might (str8 vs T5 or higher, D3 wounds)
2x Rune of Warding (5++)
Shieldbearers
Shield

So 4 hatred str8 D3W hits that always hit on 2+, 5 wounds 1+/5++. Gone is the fiend.

>No new necrons in videogames made with this production quality

user, you are my greatest ally.

That skink looks so happy!

WE

DO

SKELETONS

NOT

HAVE SEX

CONSENSUALLY

WE

Yeah, that'll likely fuck him up.

ROLL

Interesting how they animated the necrosphinx wings

not sure if I like them

RIP WHFB

Yeah, but then there's the rest of the dwarg army for the prince to fuck up. It should've been harder to lure them into my unit, but I guess everybody was high on end times meth

Shut up

THERE'S NO BONE GIANT
H
E
R
E'
S

N
O

B
O
N
E

G
I
A
N
T

>with their own realms and mystical servants. We hear nothing about what the realms of the other gods are like, so it is assumed they do not have one.
They have their realms and servants.

Most known realms is realm of dead that is Morr's kingdom. Some spells from lore of death references speaking with souls within it.

Also gods have their own magic servants and in rpg you can summon one, although it is unwise to call god's power without important reason.
"Wolf skinchangers" are said to be blessed by Urlic and I think I seen similar mention about people turning into bear being blessed by mighty Ursun.

On mechanical note calling divine servant is ridiculously hard as it requires beating 26 Casting Number. Priests tops at Magic 3 so they roll 3d10 and can lower it by 3 if they have meditation

Hm. I kind of prefered how the model's mask looked like it was made from pottery or something, as befitting its being a deathmask. Also explains why the side of it was cracked off, less so if it's made out of metal, though I like the detail with the eye.

Roll to seduce?

>gets laser wielding titan

morathi is hotter

>liking roasties over pure undead waifus

Get out of here.

I'm considering running a wfrp game where the PCs start off as dark elf slaves.

Does anyone know of any good resources for the day-to-day life and social organization in dark elf society?

I've heard the Darkblade novels have some information. Is there enough to justify the time spent reading them? I don't want to read through a whole series for a couple paragraphs worth of info.