Tomb Kings Total War Trailer

>We do not serve....we rule.
youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4

>those voices
Ah, the eastern VA for rome 2 got into the fun after all.

My god this is nice to see as a Tomb Kings player. Finally at least one way to enjoy such a cool faction again.

Yo lore fags what was the big guy with scale and the laser eyes?

Liberty Prime.
fucking newfag

just a bone giant, user

A Hierotitan

Big Bone Mallone.

OOOHHHH SHHHIIITTTTTT

I was just about to start a Mortal Empires campaign for TW:W2 as well. Guess that'll have to wait for these guys.

Sexy shit mate, thanks.

>Undeath is non-negotiable

>tfw the only thing you are looking forward to is bashing skellies in with Karl Sama wielding ghal maraz

My hatered for GW will be eternal for what they did to such cool faction

>mfw that titan just makes those edge ears evaporate

End Times/Age of Sigmar model in Total War, End Times soon. Prepare to second death of Old World bitches.

interestingly they hierotitan never got a model so its nice to finally see what they "canonically" look like

>that tomb scorpion

>Steam page confirms swarm units

How long until we see the remaining swarms for the Lizards, Rats, and Bats? Also, since Arkhan and Khalida are in the game now, does this mean Neferata and Nagash are pretty much confirmed at this point?

lahmia exists on the map but I doubt we will get neferata

This old world ends and restarts everytime you start and finish the game, nigger

End Times Arkhan is unironically a good design, and I don't mind it being here as logn as the rest of that shitfest doesn't follow.

That cloack and that armor are shit tho

Time to rev up those doots and rattling fuckbois.

Looks sweet. I'd still like Ogres in the game.

SETTRA! SETTRA! SETTRA! SETTRA!

>The literally why faction
nah

Why? Because I like 'em.

The true problem is: is he going to be a Tomb King special Lord, or another Vampire counts hero?

End Times as an idea of an occurring apocalypse is perfectly fine. Terribad novels that shit over characters and lore are not.

Chaos Dwarfs when?

Creative assembly always delivers the goods. They just released another campaign for rome 2, which is like 5 or 6 years old. Warhammer total war will eventually have everything you've ever wanted

I wanted tilea ;_;

best faction

skellies are hella cool in the lore too
>willing to trade
>if you don't fuck with them they don't fuck with you
>unless you're a rat or dirty knife-ear

What....?
They literally just announced Tomb Kings, why would he not be part of them

>Neferata

Is you stupid?

>willing to trade
what do they produce
what do they consume

>>unless you're a rat or dirty knife-ear
Why they hate elves?

>What do they produce
Crafts, Trade good, Undead artisans still wanna do their thing.
>What do they consume
Milk

Since they are essentially Egyptians, they will make linen and grain, and since they are also skeletons, they have high demands for high quality full cream milk.

>what do they produce
Priceless Not!Egyptian artifacts
>what do they consume
Vampire Hearts. Not that they *need* them, they just hate Vampires that much

In the lore, there are some Tomb King cities with happy and prosperous living populations. The immortal Pharaoh's rule wisely, the priests conduct the rites and use magic to keep the crops fertile or keep disease at bay, and the people are guarded by undying armies. The only cost to the living for their relatively pleasant existence, given the Old World as a whole, is signing over their bones after they are gone.

There is nothing growing in Nehekhara because all water is poisoned.

>The only cost to the living for their relatively pleasant existence, given the Old World as a whole, is signing over their bones after they are gone.
I mean. Considering WHFB. This is a sweet deal. So long as their soul isn't denied an afterlife being enslaved to their skellyton

Read the store page, Arkhan plays as a Tomb Kings lord with bonus diplomancy to VC

Also fuck yeah Arkhan, bro-tier lieutenant

Well tomb kings made the cut and they don't fill the first two

>Tomb Kings will never get an update/re-release from GeeDubs
Why. Even. Live.

His Level 4 Death Loremaster Wizard ass on his flying Chariot has been around prior to End Times.

It's like saying since Archaon was in the first one that it's End Times soon. Prepare to second death of Old World

Tomb King undead are notably more "with it" than your garden variety shitter skeleton raised by some bumblefuck backwoods necromancer. All the elaborate rites aren't just for show.

These motherfuckers, I held out for so long and now I have to buy it.

>Well tomb kings made the cut and they don't fill the first two
They did before WHFB died. Same reason Bretonnia was in the 1st one.

But this model appeared only in End Times.

That's generally reserved for the nobility and priesthood. Tomb King skeleton infantry are about as dumb as you'd expect, IIRC.

>All the elaborate rites aren't just for show.
IIRC the reason their warriors fought better were the rank and file soldiers still had their training and soldiering memories. But that's it. As you became more important the better sp00py rituals were used so the better preserved you were.

Can you blame them?
His old kit was ass. And his new model is sexy as hell.

Something that Forgeworld promised but never delivered.

We were also supposed to get a giant scarab that acted like the desert scorpion Decipticon in Bayformers 1.

Source? I never read that anywhere. I’d like to know if its legit.

I'll check around. I remember reading it in one of their army books, but I've not played WHFB in something like a decade.

underrated post

Ugh, microing chariots.

At least we'll have proper ranged attacks unlike VC

Looking around the modern fluff seems to be that no life lingers in tomb king cities at all, so I might just be out of date. Which kinda sucks, I always liked the idea of Tomb Kings as being willing to work with living subjects in that way;

>Surtha-tier chariot spam
>Tons of ambushing/skirmishing
>Dakka

NOWHERE IS SAFE

Well, I mean, it makes sense. For the most part, the Tomb Kings don't WANT to be undead ruling over an empire of dust and bones. They were kind-of tricked into the whole deal. I would think that most of the immortal pharaohs would jump at the chance to have living subjects and thriving cities once again.

Can confirm, old lore (6th edition, at least) clearly referred to some Tomb Kings keeping around desert nomads as a "pet project" to think themselves rulers of the living still.

Dunnow about cities, though.

Yeah, new fluff is that Nagash’s spell not only killed literally everything in Nehekhara, but turned Nehekhara into the Sahara. Its stated there are oasis's, and in WAR continuity there’s life, but its rare.

Its not lore-breaking for a King that controls an oasis to draw in the living for the amusement of it though. Or a coastal one, we know they have ports and a navy.

They don't remember who they are but they sill remember what they were : soldiers and they still have enough free will to serve because they are loyal to their Kings and not because a necromancer has made them

Still kind of a shame. I'll need to try and dig out the specific book, it must still be around somewhere, to find the reference to a specific city where the living and the dead coexist.

Not to mention their military recovery demands it. Tombkings don't have necron tier regen and recovery or are they elite enough to not get hurt on the first place

>King meets another king
>”Greetings Akhuzzared, have you come to admire my new cat?”
>”Cat” is a 40 year old naked fat man with a full beard wearing cat ears
>”I am the cat, husband of the camel.”

Naw, defeated TK come back to life in Nehekhara. Like when those WoC killed Nagash, he had to regenerate his body and his army which took a generation to do. Its why there’s an eternal battle between two kings in Nehekhara, they deplete their armies at the same rate it replenishes.

Other than Nagash eating the death gods and becoming the Death wind in ET, Tomb Kings are 100% immortal. Thats why to punish them, Settra has their skull thrown into the desert and the body hidden. They are forever trapped since you can’t regenerate what isn’t destroyed.

I mean Settra was killed by WoC, not Nagash.

Speaking of the Tomb Kings and their interactions with mortals. Isn't there a story about how an Empire dude goes looking for an elixir to cure his dying wife and ends up at the court of a Tomb King to ask for his help? The "I TOO ONCE LOVED" one.

Yep

"I see you too have ancient egyptian laser beams"

"But are you the King of Games?"

"No, no you are not"

Why should I back these guys when the Necrons are the same thing but cooler?

Know which book it is in?` Been looking for it and can't find it.

>tfw Settra challenges you to a childrens card game and the loser is banished to the shadow realm

Well, does he get the elixir?

As far as I can recall the Tomb King was moved by the Imperial dudes story and decided to give it to him. The story ending with the Tomb King saying "I TOO ONCE LOVED."

SETTRAS DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS

>first word by the Tomb Kings VA wasn't 'we'

Damn.

Because Necrons are these guys but less flavorful. The Bayformers to their Transformers: The Movie.

>What is Norsca

I also generally prefer the Tomb Kings aesthetic to the Necrons. Weird skeletal quasi-egyptian space robots are less cool, IMO, than awesome undead egyptians with weird necromantic constructs.

Likely reserved for third and final game with ogres, chaos dwarves, and god aligned chaos.

>What is Norsca
Too tall to be a dwarf... unless you're implying each Norscan is two dwarves in a meat suit.

Tomb Kings could be quirky like that in general.

Khalida is attached to her pre-death beauty.

Settra still raids the southern coast of the Old World for slaves to serve his Empire.

OWB testifies to a Tomb King who helps an intruder after the man reveals he'd come seeking knowledge of their ancient medicines to save his lover, the Tomb King remarking that he too, had once loved.

Other sources have mentioned Kings setting up massive banquets for themselves and just...letting them rot, these ones being too muddle-headed to quite remember what is done with a banquet.

You're persuasive, I'll admit.

The city of Numas is populated by a former nomad tribe, the Scythans, who met a tomb king and realized they could make a religion out of this. They rebuilt the city, were taught agriculture, and are rabidly isolationist. If an intruder appears living and dead fight them off, and when someone dies they are scraped clean and brought back as a spooky government servant.

Source: I keep the Tomb Kings 6th ed book in my room because nostalgia.

>SETTRA DOES NOT LOSE
>HE WINS

Everything you like about Necrons comes from the Tomb Kings.

>Settra was killed
AoS propaganda!

even the C'Tan?

Because Arkhan is against TK

It's WHRP somewhere
Might be old world bestiary?

It's amusing that tombking Alzheimer's are more interesting than necron Alzheimer's

Don’t forget the one that summons Daemons to kill, the one that hunts Orcs for sport and keeps their skulls for trophies, the one who the Bretonnians kidnapped thinking he was their ancestor, the one who paid Arkhan to build a giant rainbow bridge, and the one who had himself turned into a Necrosphinx because being tiny is for losers.

That was it, thank you!

Also, good taste with the Bill Wurtz reference.

Thanks! I'll check.