Muh masculine ladyknight waifu

>muh masculine ladyknight waifu
>muh cleric mommy gf waifu
>muh sexually aggressive monstergirl waifu
>muh redeemed succubus waifu
>muh THICC orc amazoness waifu
What is with this hobby and attracting spineless femdom faggots?

nigga you gay

Maybe you need to relax?

I think you're missing some of the irony and humor involved.

>Being a faggot who likes femdom
>Not wanting to be a powerful dominating man
>Not defeating the BBEG and then raping him
>Not having a harem of defeated enemies

>have sex with woman
>gay
nigga you gay

>TEEHEE ITS JUST A PRANK BRO I JUST WANNA USE THIS BOARD AS FAP FODDER IRONICALLY
How about you ironically kill yourself?

have you just shitposted yourself in to thinking men fucking men is straighter than femdom?

At least you're doing the fucking, m8. Getting fucked is the gayest thing that can happen to a dude.

It isn't gay if the balls don't touch or something?

>Having sex with men is gay
>Asserting your strength and dominance is gay
Besides nothing necessitates that the BBEG or enemies be men, they could be a bunch of strong independent women who you are putting in their places.

Why are you scared of strong women, Mr. Defense Minister? Especially surprising coming from you, since Poland is filled with strong women.

Most men prefer the ladyknight, succubus, and amazoness archetypes to be somewhat submissive. Strong =/= dominant.

There's a lot of inherent irony involved with waifus, especially with monstergirl waifus. Admittedly, some of the issue is that it's often the people who post about them that don't see that irony, but at the same time you may want to consider for yourself what it means when someone professes their love for a creature that is so heavily idealized.

It's similar to the idol-worship phenomenon. Yes, it can get obnoxious and even excessive, but it's hardly worse than comparative frivolous attachments.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

1. "I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums."

2. "A thread died for this!"

>There's a lot of inherent irony involved with waifus, especially with monstergirl waifus
Is that what you tell yourself in the umpteenth Towergirls thread about I WISH A MONSTERGIRL WOULD FUGG ME

You sound gay, user.

I like those archetypes, but I prefer to see them dominated. Being different is okay.

Because femdom is objectively superior
>being so insecure about your masculinity that you're unwilling go let a woman dominate you

Are you saying there's no monstergirl that you wish would fugg you?

Now, let's not make claims that are impossible to substantiate. There's an argument that men prefer maledom because there are cultural, psychological, and biological reward systems in place for sexually domineering men. Men who feel better taking the lead are not lesser for doing so.

is it really any different from those who want to be dominated by men in peaked caps and shiny boots?