At what point did you realize that the only reason to put monstergirls in your setting is to wantonly slaughter them?

At what point did you realize that the only reason to put monstergirls in your setting is to wantonly slaughter them?

Rolled 2 (1d2)

1. "I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums."

2. "A thread died for this!"

Is the legend true, That mermaid flesh grant immortality?

Then why are mermaids not immortal?

Nah, it's just super nutritious and the only meat in existence that can be deep fried and still be good for your heart.

No but let's not let the nobles know that, they pay good coin.

This picture makes me sad

Honestly, if you're not eating the monsters you kill, can you really call yourself Good?

It makes me hungry

Even if I appreciate when monster races (or generally non-core races) aren't always just enemies but can interact with the characters, I prefer when they are viewed at least with suspect or as inferior beasts to the eyes of more civilized races

>mutant
>dead
>sad
y tho

Never you creepy fucking gurofag.

When monstergirls became more popular and so it became cool on Veeky Forums to shit on them like Veeky Forums shits on anything even barely popular?

Or when Veeky Forums tries to "creatively subvert" the tropes only to end up with exact same thing but with half-assed justification that falls apart from the slightest glance, while the original survives because it doesn't NEED to autistically overexplain everything?

Or when it is cool to not enjoy things, so if someone enjoys something it is seen as BAD and WRONG (exception: less popular races or perceived as such and ugly/monstrous races "reimagined as hot waifus because Veeky Forums likes their waifus but only when it's obscure waifus, not mainstream waifus)?

>edgy furfags angry about monster girls show their true colors
I waited for that and wasn't disappointed

How do you get furfag out of OP? It feels more edgy antiweeb/"muh purging" 40kid to me

Why can't we just all get along? We're all degenerates here, hell, Veeky Forums was (and still kinda is) a hive of shit that makes even /d/ just kinda shake their head(s) in disbelief and disappointment in fellow human beings. Where's this animosity coming from? Aside from addiction to shitposting?

>How do you get furfag out of OP?
Years of interaction with furries. Some of them are pretty serious about gnolls, sergals and stuff they do (it's their fetish duh). Furries were rather vocal last few days and they hate monster girls for a number of reasons. Just put two and two together, my dude.

Because your tastes are shit

I hope the mermaid was one of those "drown and eat people" types.

Well, that was disappointingly generic.

You can do better, user.

>Why can't we just all get along?
I get along with them just fine as long as they don't venture too far from Redwall and talking animals

There's nothing creepy about purging the world of the unclean, lesser hordes

It wasn't

>haha LE purge crusaders XD trebuchet le meme XD deus vult XDDDDDDDDDD

Unspecified "your tastes are shit" is only barely above "OP is a faggot".

Oh so you are just a /pol/tard.
That is even worse.

>tfw monstergirlfag and am serious about their lore, to the point of actually making races that makes sense in non-fetish context

I probably should have been worried, if i didn't already accept that i'm a human scum.

More like the domestic bait thread production has read this too and adopted the material, because it was in one of their threads in the first place.
There is no pattern for actual furry authored bait threads. The furry threads are just "Kobold Thread", "Ratfolk Thread" and so on.

>haha LE horspusee XD monstergril le meme XD mai waifu XDDDDDDDDDD

That was actually for , my bad

Better yet, make monstergirl parts be prized as aphrodisiacs.

Me as well bro.

It makes me hard

It makes me moist

So it's just that they live longer.
>10+ years to their life is basically immortality to the peasants

Yep. Nobles eating a steady diet of fried mermaid can tack on an extra 20 or so years to their already - compared to the peasantry - long lives and look more youthful during those years. Especially if they mix in some unicorn steaks.

Illias Cruz pls go and stay go

Shouldn't you be on facebook defending thots?

Thank got it wasn't a 1. That would have been insufferable.

I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums

How hunt whale

This is what peak mermaid body looks like...

Welcome to the club, long eclipsed just throwing them in for fetish bait and been giving them proper backstory / reasoning for why they are that way.
Like Orcs / Goblins do not target humans because they simply are not attracted to them. Orcs like larger sharp teeth and almost consider humans children because of their tiny canines / thin incisors. Goblins worth is measured in their ears, and human's tiny rounded ears are absolutely hideous to them. Both races are matriarchal due to them being physically larger (males end up at their chest) on average with the mass to match (orcs with a little more then that), due to them having multi-births.

I don't