Skirmish
>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

So whats the first release of Malign Portents going to be?
Seems to be pretty tight lipped about it despite being two weeks away.

so wait, are Stormcast Jewish or Nazis?

First time making the general
plz dont shit it up ;.;

Well if stormcast are jewish, deathcast must be nazis.

Checks out desu.

If George Soros taught me anything, it's that you can absolutely be both.

Slav-murdering teutonic knights.

Age of Sigmar /aosg/ : MISSING

Why is the slav wearing landsknecht clothing? He shits on freeguild the most no?

So AOSG,

What are you
>buildan
>playan
>wishan you had
>speculating on for the upcoming MALIGN PORTENTS RELEASE

Reposting from the failed general...

The Icon seems pretty on-the-nose if Deathcast is really what's being teased. Anyways...

I'm building a Warherds force and want to ally in a Monster of Chaos of some sort. I was thinking a Cockatrice, though if I could find or convert a Preyton that would be better. It's a real shame that it's not possible to fit in more than one Thunderscorn unit as well as a Bray Shaman in at 2000- 10 points short feels bad, man. I suppose I should summon the Shaggy in and use reinforcement points rather than Allies, but that feels like a gamble.

Also, to clarify, if I build a Warherds army such that Bullgors are battleline, I can use Chaos allegiance abilities and artefacts, right? My understanding is that all your allegiance stuff just has to come from one set your army is eligible for, not that picking Chaos, for instance, would make my army not Warherds. (invalidating Bullgor Battleline) I could live with it either way, I want my cowman army, but if I'm wrong that would be a lot of stuff to give up that I was hoping to use.

playtesting new grot battletome

Is this Seraphon Monster-army any viable?

At least potentially fun to use?

You left the fucking title off moron

This is now a thread about building nazi themed armies in AoS

I've always loved the idea of doing a GA: Chaos force just taking the cheapest or most fluff appropriate battleline and heroes and then just filling it with different monsters.

I believe that you are correct on Allegiance, though probably get someone else to confirm.

Why does everyone thing it's gonna be Deathcast?

My Freeguild militia and swordsmen are sitting, primed over on my painting table. I wanna paint them but I've been in a depressive rut all day.

me too, user.
Got 10 skelebros and 3 spirit hoes to put the finishing touches on but I just cant get there mentally. Gotta go to work in an hour so I figure theres not much point, then again I've been saying that for two hours now.

Jerkoff detected.

I dunno, there was supposedly something in Shadespire or whatever about Stormcast who get reforged too often risking becoming something else. I wasn't sure, I've kind of been anticipating mummies and Liche Preists and tomb constructs making a return to some extent, but I feel like the new portent COULD be a big nod towards Deathcast.

non seraphon army player here but desu seems legit.

Your focus is still on the big guys (4u) but you've certainly got bodies to spare in the skinks.

Seems fun at the very least.

>BUT AKSHULLY ITHH RONGG!!!!

lmao at your gay life, nerd

I assume the Oldblood is the general.
Seems fun enough for a theme army, I'm not an expert on lizards by any means though

Considering Seraphon, and Deathrttle. Seraphon the only thing stopping me is how hard is it to get rid of the tabs on those tiny saurus feet nd keep them glued to the base with just the soles.

>buildan
Kharadron Overlords

>playan
Dispossessed and Moonclan Grots, also a Deathrattle Skirmish force

>wishan you had
Slaves to Darkness Slaanesh Cavalry army (I plan to work on it just after I finish the Kharadron) and Seraphon.

>speculating on for the upcoming MALIGN PORTENTS RELEASE

Some new Deathrattle, I'm pretty conservative in the matter.

>you played the game
>now buy the miniatures
will they do it? use the malign portents to resume part of the tomb kings range?

No. You don't squat a range completely to bring it back, makes fuck-all financial sense.

Maybe a partial re-release, with just the plastics and 1 or 2 heros.

Hey, as long as they have the molds, I see no reason not to throw them in, if only to bolster Deaths ranks.

>lemme make a thread with neither aosg or sigmar in the OP
Fucking moron

This game is shit due to the low number of playable factions. 2 aelves? Fuck off.

>you don't stop producing a product only to take it out again
>and again
>and again

Well that's just a boardgame, I suppose it's not that easy with a whole faction

At the Lexicanum we are in need of people with the books to update the articles, specially the Godbeasts and the All-Gates which we are sorely missing.

If you want more people to get into the setting without people being mislead into believing stormcast are empty suits of armor, do sign up and help!

>whole faction
I'm pretty sure tomb guards, warsphynx and sneks alone would be enough to fill and sell a battletome

It's significantly easier for essentially two moulds' worth of product and some cardboard than an entire faction with multiple kits, which were not mentioned or kept in story at all. Might as well hope for bretonian comback. But hey, it's like Half Life 3, I'm sure it'll happen any day now.

what foam board do you folks use for making a battle board?

>>buildan
Just built myself a Slaughterbrute and waiting on some Chariots and Juggernauts to turn up tomorrow so I can convert some Khornate Gorebeasts.

>>playan
Bloodbound but thinking about what my next army will be. Thinking either Sylvaneth or Beastclaw Raiders.

>>wishan you had
An alternative model for Skullcannons as the regular one is awful or failing that some other kind of ranged unit. I need a way to thin out large units before getting to melee with them or a way to deal with opposing ranged units that doesn't involve footslogging or unreliable daemon summoning.

>>speculating on for the upcoming MALIGN PORTENTS RELEASE
Hoping it's death related. Friend of mine plays Death and it'd be good for him to get some new toys to play with.

It might be better if you make your skinks 40/10/10 instead, since they're better in large groups. It's cheaper to do that too.

So AoS is supposed to be like the second coming of jesus and Armageddon,right?

Sigmar being Jesus, leading his legion of warrior angels to combat against Satan *chaos* and his demonic hordes?

True believers of jesus *sigmar* being whisked away to heaven *azyr* and whatnot?

>Mfw asked Phil Kelly today if Chaos Dwarfs would ever return in the lore of AoS
>He said yes, they are in the background still, but as time goes on and the lore develops, they will start to be mentioned again, most likely "Rising like a phoenix from a flame"

We still exist bros

They have been mentioned. Many times.

Only 36 to go hahahaha I wanna die
I still need 30 darkshards

>the bullshit troll picture threat without a proper title has more replies than the proper one

>fell for the aelves meme

fml i fell for it too

aelves is love aelves is life
i dont regret it despite all the dudes i gotta paint

Whatta ya boys think of this spicy army.
Little Red Guys: Featuring Dogs

its good

fuck painting that many models though

Red Spraypaint+gunmetal swords+Ink Dip
Then just put some yellow on their eyes

Except Sigmar in this case is trying to spread polytheism and trying to get rid of competitive monotheists.

Archaon would be Satan as he manipulates the evil competitive monotheists to his own purposes that serves the pantheon as a whole against their own wishes.

It would be pretty cool but
>149 models

>145

yep. I'd bite the bullet. Those are the sexy kits from the line.

Thanks for the idea!

Sorry, I can't understand you with GWs cock stuffed down your throat. It sounds like you're saying you desperately need help to make sure the edgy teenage metal fiction that passes for AoS background gets transcribed in exacting detail, which is puzzling since it has all the depth of a puddle of dog piss.

@57024072
Not even trying

WHFB deserved its death, if only to trigger you, grognard