>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JlFjNVTiI1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this the real one?

I could not find any other AoS thread

How do I Slaanesh? Can I just grab two daemon start collecting boxes and call it a day? Or should I mix daemons with StD start collecting?

Trips of truth

Also thanks

>no thread name
Yeah, fuck off

Why does everyone think Deathcast is gonna be a thing? I've heard dead pirates but no Deathcast.

Maybe because the Space Marines - Chaos Space Marines system works for 40k. Deathcasts wouldn't be THIS obvious at least but I still find this concept boring

Well, turns out that the SCE hogging releases meme has turned into paranoia.

So, what do you guys think of the new guy? At 100pts he's not much of an investment, but outside the okay-ish command ability he doesn't bring anything other characters don't do way better.
Plus the fact that he can't take artifacts or command traits is kind of a dealbreaker.

Wasted release slot IMO

Two SC! is a fine start, but you should consider expanding on a few more stds, humans of slaanesh and grab a keeper of secrets.

Is GW ever going to consolidate the rules. Cant believe I want a Second ed already, but I hate how spread out all the info is.

The death stuff is fluff distraction. Next release is aelves. Just look at what playtesters and gw are painting recently... sudden interest in high elves and witch elf models isn't very subtle.

You should really start collecting STDs right away if you want to get into Slaanesh. The more, the better.
This will never get old.

Where are the heads from?

Clearly they're doing it to spite you, user.

Because I can't think of any other logical reason.

>The death stuff is fluff distraction. Next release is aelves
Why not both?
Yeah, it seems like a single slaanesh start collecting box has only about 400pts
>This will never get old
Is it a meme?

What are some good non-ostentatious mortal chaos colors? I'm thinking maybe Word Bearers

Suggesting people should get more StDs for Slaanesh? Yeah, sorta. It's been done pretty much from the moment the compendium was released and people realized all chaos warriors were now Slaves to Darkness.

Is this the last GW's chance to keep this game alive? I feel like I'm gonna drop AoS if they fuck up this event desu. After over 2 years I feel bored with GW incompetence and market cannibalization

>Can I just grab two daemon start collecting boxes and call it a day?
Absolutely yes.

Remember that the Exalted Chariot can be assembled as 2 Heralds on Steed + a Seeker Chariot, for example.

There are plenty of other combinations too, that kit is awesome.

Also, StD are only needed if you don't take a Keeper of Secrets.

If you have one (or more if you play Invaders) a pure Daemon list is the better solution.

New guy, want to get into Skaven. Can I include whatever models I want in a Skaven army, or am I restricted to one clan?

Help me /aosg/
I can't decide on an army and it feels like every day I want to do a different one.
While I haven't wasted any money yet I can't help but worry that I'll finally commit and then be unsatisfied.

Which one do you think has the best models? Lore? What kind of gameplay do you like?

I like the look of a lot of the legacy armies, especially Dark Elves but Skaven also really appeal to me. I like big beefy monsters punching super hard, lots of shooting, or lighter faster armies with hit and run possibilities.

I've wanted to start AoS for forever, but I've been busy with work. While Slaanesh and Beastmen were both very tempting, I've decided I'm going to go with a Soulblight + assorted Death army.

What should I know? So far I was thinking my list would look like:
>Vamp Lord on Spoopy Dragon w/ Lance + Chalice + shield
>Vamp Lord on Spoopy Horse (General)
>2 or 3x Blood Knights (converted, probably, or maybe one unit of the real ones but they're $120 CAD holy shit)
>???????????????

I'm dead set on the above as a core. What should I get after those are painted, to reach 2k?

so what youre saying is SC hero on foot #6 is bullshit waste of money not worth fielding...

awesome

Dark Elves don't have much support right now. Skaven are pretty fun though, and have two out of the three play-styles you mentioned (Skryre weapon teams, Verminlords/Moulder monsters/Skryre Stormfiends).

>posts that would get you banned from TGA
kys fagget

>Using TGA as a measurement

r8 my list

press prtscn button
open MSpain
select paste
crop and save
your welcome

squats are fucking awesome and if I could get over the fact that they are midgets I would buy some

100X better. good job!

not sure which thread so ill post this in both
Only 36 to go hahahaha I wanna die
I still need 30 darkshards

painting infantry is soulcrushing

You gotta break it up and paint some bigger models once in a while

how does this look if i were to make a cheap netdeck?

Allegiance: Chaos

Leaders
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160)
- Runestaff
- Artefact: Nexus Staff
- Mark of Chaos: Tzeentch
- Lore of Fate: Shield of Fate
Chaos Lord On Daemonic Mount (140)
- General
- Trait: Lord of War
- Artefact: Daemon Weapon

Battleline
10 x Chaos Warriors (180)
- Hand Weapon & Shield
10 x Chaos Warriors (180)
- Hand Weapon & Shield
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
- Slaves to Darkness Battleline
1 x Chaos Chariots (80)
- Greatblades
- Slaves to Darkness Battleline

Behemoths
Cockatrice (100)

Total: 1000 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 82

i was just picking stuff for the equipment, that's all up in the air. the whole thing is up in the air. i haven't even gotten my start collecting sexually transmitted demons box yet.

you can only bring 1 artifact

you can bring 1 more for each battalion you bring

Grots or Skaven, /AoSg/?

grots

Anyone downloaded the second Shadesire audionovel yet?

Here's something for you bonezone players.
youtu.be/JlFjNVTiI1c

Dispossessed or Fyreslayers?

>57021036
>Dispossessed or Fyreslayers?
Dispossessed.

Between the two dispossessed all the way. Here's to them being carried forward at some point

Oh yeah r8 and shit

Man I went the Mr Monopoly model so bad but I don't play AoS

Then start? Or get it as a show piece

Grots

What unit are the 40k possessed models a good counts as for? I always liked how they look and want a chance to use them since most of my friends are moving over to AoS.

There used to be forsaken, but they don't exist anymore

Anyone fucking hate that fucking out-of-place tophat? Moustache guns? okay maybe, but a fucking tophat just looks ridiculous and has nothing to do with dwarves or their aesthetic. When will GW learn to kill their darlings?

>How do I Slaanesh?
Third party models

>Third party models
>Can't even take to a local GW store

No ty

>playing at the GW store
here's your problem

If you could squat one army from the game other than Stormcasts, which army would you squat?

Beastmen. As much as I hate skaven, they're not as utterly pointless and redundant as normal beastmen are now that there's chaos flavored beastmen AND skaven are the jobbers of the chaos gods

Agree. The rats are now the chaos chaff screen. Marauders are redundant now too.

Otherwise i would say gitmob, greenskins, dispossessed.

Not everyone has a FLGS aside from GW

Who cares about yet another stormcast release?

Gitmob is useful for the sole reason of artillery and the cheap shaman. Greenskinz could use and update to be less shit. Disposessed still have some cool shit. And hell, even marauders have their place since slaanesh and nurgle don't have their equivalent yet. Beastmen are just... There. Kind of

>Gitmob is useful for the sole reason of artillery and the cheap shaman
Which is why they should be swatted. They are not an army. They don't even have a non-squishy general. Never seen them played.

Gitmob don't have a general. Full stop. No command ability. I imagine they and greenskins will get a rework to be more interesting

When are we getting a new stormcast box

left one is from a demonette.
middle one could also be a demonette or from one of those new wood elf minis where the guys are half stuck in a tree, not sure on that one.
Right one in an empire soldier head.

Two months, thirteen days, four hours and fifty-seven seconds from tomorrow.

And I'm sure there are loads of other broken factions needing a reqork - hopefully GW will do a big spring clean and basically re-launch it all as one big 'patch' fixing these self-inflicted problems. Its embarrassing for the game.

As far as I can tell, the things they released allegiance abilities for in GHB2017 are things they view as being complete enough armies on their own to not NEED an update super soon. I don't really agree with all these choices, but I understand why shit like soulblight and nightgaunt got allegiances despite being shells of an army

That's my understanding too. And I'm sure sales will push GW towards decisions for each broken or micro faction, in 1 of 3 ways:
> Nobody buying it, and probably won't sell well even if we fix it (e.g. still shitty old models, little wiggle-room for cool new ideas, other factions do it better) - greenskins?
> Lots of demand, selling well despite being a broken or micro-faction - so may as well well feed the fans and give them cool new stuff as it will keep selling or sell even more - spiderfang?
> Broken faction but still potential to sell well if it is fixed / gets new models and army roles it currently lacks. - pretty much all death factions?

Soulblight and Nighthaunt will likely get an update somwhere down the line, they just NEEDED to give death SOMETHING other than FEC

Yeah and I'm confident they will. They have cool unique concepts with room to expand nicely. Battletome would really bring them to life like the FEC one did (love that 'tome).

Soulblight need some chaff, and I reckon 'thralls' would fit nicely, some expendable human blood-cattle that fits with the lore probably.

I remember them saying that freeguild would get one when they decide the direction they wanna go with them... I'm pretty sure most microfactions will get updates, other than shit like monsters and wizards. I do imagine they'll do something with firebellies though, that shit has potential

Freeguild will get mechanical stuff as new models and theme I reckon. Unless another faction steals that concept (the mech-wizards from Firestorm fluff seem like something that will be resurrected...)

Hey anons, do infantry with 25mm bases and 2'' weapon range generally manage to attack in 3 ranks/rows? I know in theory it should happen, but does it in practice?

Trying to decide if I should invest fully in spears or other weapons or other units. If the 3-ranks of poking is a thing, i'm in.

Freeguild, greenskinz, gitmob. These are all things I see getting refluffed. I wouldn't be surprised if gitmob get refluffed to be the infamous grot sky pirates or nomads

>I do imagine they'll do something with firebellies though, that shit has potential
Fyreslayers too had, look at the shit they churned out, there're barely 4 good models out of the whole army: the grimwrath, the runemaster, the doomseeker and the runeson with javelins.
and even them are extremely similar to each other

it was one trainwreck of an army from concept to sculptures.

Fyreslayers are earlier. I mean, look at the later shit like Ironjawz, sylvaneth and even the more recent tzeench stuff.

>mech-wizards from Firestorm fluff
Explain further, please.

Go read the firestorm fluff, it's really good.
Alas the Magocracy won't be ressurected AT ALL as their society was destroyed by Khorne himself.

Mechanical Freeguild could come from the Lantic empire remanent tho, guys who had stuff like "Gilded Steamgird" to protect them and was said to be technologically advanced.

Gilded Steamgird who was destroyed by Chaos-rented Magmadroths.

I imagine something like an industrial Auric Bastion from the End times..

So I have a bunch of old Brets. While I know they still have rules, I thought about mixing them up with empire and playing straight freeguild. Bret knight on griffon for general, men-at-arms as guard with halberd and shields etc. Crossbowmen with headswaps, would any of that actually be good?
Let's say a great company with halberds+shields, greatswords with knight heads and crossbowmen, a couple of peg knights count as demigryph knights, a maiden as battlemage, paladins as freeguild captains etc. Do you think it can work? With a little bit of greenstuff, elbow grease and press molds for helmets.

Freeguild/Deathrattle as Lantic Empire remnants mite be cool.

But I'm not interested in reading whole books to extract small lines of worldbuildings, isn't there a wiki yet like for 40k?

I have no idea what std stands for in this specific context but I will never not laugh at its association with Slaanesh

>I am the center of the world.

user, get lost for all we care.

ok GW you can stop teasing releases now, its been over 6 months lets see some fucking models

I'm fairly positive the middle one is a spite revenant, one of the new sylvaneth.

Yes and no. You can include any skaven units you want in whatever proportion you want BUT you must use regular clan rats as battleline (tax unit that must be filled always, 2 units at 1k pts, 3 at 2k). Otherwise you could stick to a clan and have other units as battleline (like stormfiends or priests). In that case you must go to the units warscrolls on the gw site and see whether or not they have the clan's keyword. There's an allotment for allies (units without the faction keyword from a certain pool of groups) but you're hard capped to 200 at 1k and 400 at 2k points for your maximum value of allies.

I don't understand a bit of whatever language this is, but there're nice pictures around at times

link in filename because Veeky Forums thinks this is spam

This filename

I THINK lexicanum is starting to shape nicely.

Bottomline: the Agloraxi Magocracy were a bunch of lazybums that decided one day to enslave a giant godbeast the size of a mountainrange and used its energy for multiple projects, such as fueling their already burgeoning industry of constructs (which were the size of IMPERATOR TITANS AT THEIR BIGGEST) and building a deathray capable of busting, possibly an entire Realm.

Like the Reforged Kingdoms of Chamon or the Empire of Ekran, they were one of the very few nations that fended off chaos AND kept on prospering... until Khorne got fed up and plunged his axe into their empire and destroyed them all with a single strike. Mind you this was after they one-shoted a whole host, bloodthirsters included.

Thanks, man, much appreciated.

>Slowly Killing the Hobby by putting your money into a non related companies pocket.
>Not trying to collect Juan Diaz Daemonettes.

Can't blame him, GW left Slaanesh in the dust for years.

Also it's not like you're really helping GW by buying oop model.

>implying it's ever the fault of the customer if the quality of the product loses to the competition and the company doesn't want to improve it
>implying buying diaz with support the company

next you will tell me communism works

>tfw want to play soulblight
>tfw all the GW vampire sculpts are atrocious garbage