MtG Art

Post your favorite MtG artworks.
I think this one is my favorite. Others might be drawn better or look more impressive, but I think this one perfectly captures the spirit of the card.
(Okay this came out much gayer than I intended)

Great art, fun effect.

Also a great one.

one of my fave spell cards

that's Rob Heinsoo creator of 13th age

I always adored this card's art, but I could never find it in a good resolution. The flavor text on it combined with the art though is top notch.

Guy gives me strong Willam DeFoe vibes

Naw man, is good aht

Thematic

Loved esper and to me this piece pretty much summarizes the entire shard and why I loved it.

Anything by Terese Nielsen

>Looming shade
>Clearly a skeleton

>John Avon

Did he produce this in an afternoon? It looks like absolute garbage compared to most of his other work.

>Sir, excuse me, you forgot your keys. Sir!

>pic related
Gotta go with the obvious ones. And i like pretty colours.
Are there any good ways to consistently recur this? I feel like making sure no-one gets to have turns is a good way to make friends in EDH.
I guess specifically from grave, because somebody is going to figure out skipping your next turn multiple times doesn't stack.

>tfw no esper aetherium-fused gf

>Master Transmuter
My nigga. Nothing feels quite as perfect as T2 sculptor, T3 transmuter, turn 4 ornithopter into Inkwell Leviathan.

That reminds me, i need to make an EDH deck based on all the "dude whispering something in another dude's ear" cards.

I always thought he looked like the "me gusta" meme.

I know the block as a whole is pretty polarizing but I like the artwork for the Eldrazi in BFZ, especially the UB and colorless ones