How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A
youtube.com/watch?v=dtSxNZeXlKg
youtube.com/watch?v=WqAvvwu0kMU
youtube.com/watch?v=2elqogqt0pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heroes are pussies anyway i'd rather be on the winning side

Say are you looking for a apprentice or recruit?

nice edgy skull armor faggot

I'd like to say I'd stand up to him and die a martyr, complete with a pithy and noble parting comment, but in reality I'd shit myself and die screaming in terror.

UP YOOOOOOOURS

"I actually have both Protomen albums on my phone. Want to listen to them?"

"I am no man!" then pull off my helmet and stab with bayonet.

"Of course not, numbnuts! Man has three letters, heroes has six."

>Heroes are pussies anyway i'd rather be on the winning side
>Say are you looking for a apprentice or recruit?

I BEG TO DIFFER!

A+ taste in music

Not Edgy only pragmatic,why should i fight for the losing fight?

Typical villain- soon as things look tough you wash out like a bitch.
They can have you.

You know nothing of me and I know everything of you.

BROTHERS STAND WITH ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=1GsQSJzmd1A

I get in my damn mobile suit and prove him wrong

>what is there to fight for? Humanity never did anything for me
You’ve lost your way

So what's Archaeon ip to now? Still going against the will of the gods or something like that?

We don't need heroes, we need monsters. Looking for work?

baptized in soymilk

>You’ve lost your way

Did i? I would fight for my family to the death.

For Humanity as a whole? Less so

There's nothing wrong with going nowhere, baby, but we should be going nowhere fast.

>Did i? I would fight for my family to the death.
>For Humanity as a whole? Less so

By stabbing it. With bullets. Preferably while it's still talking.

>giving up
>giving up on humankind

>runs towards you.

Humanity is your “family” doofus

Make him lose the hope he never knew he had. post rich old man.

well, yes, but it's also your genus

You mean right now, not like I'm some random Imperial citizen In 40k and this happens? Probably agree, start Khornate cult

I call him a cuck.

IM YOUR PROM DATE YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT!

Yeah whatever dude, but looks like your hat is going to eat you

I respond
>learn grammar you fuck

And if that genus united and got over their petty cultural differences, and egos we could conquer our solar system atleast.
You're part of the the problem brother. When the going gets tough it's time to out fight/fuck/produce/sacrifice.

we need no heros to defeat you
you defeat yourself

>"I'm sorry, could you say that again? Your giant bucket is muffling your voice"

>"Perhaps one day, but not this day."

I didn't like the first album very much

Then I will not be a hero.

It kind of grew on me. I used to not like it, but now I've found that I listen to it more often than act 2.

>"There is a city that this darkness can't hide. There is a fire that will burn through the streets of the city! And we will stand in the light! We will stand in the light, you and I!"

Tell him the third game is coming soon.

>why fight for the side who losses because others say it will?
This is some weird self fulfilling shit.

>Then its our job to become them, rather than turn our backs wishing for someone to look up to.

I mean he's right. The only mortal humans left in AoS are Chaos.

Yes

Anyone else tear up when Light begins to yell "Guilty" during the court scene

She didn't deserve it

He didn't deserve it

I reply, 'Fool.'

Are you for real my nigga?

First few times through, definitely. That song and Give Us The Rope are strong as hell.

>"When you've brought darkness onto us, I shall show you what a hero truly is. I will embody hope and faith. With it, I SHALL SMITE YOU BACK INTO THE DEPTHS OF DARKNESS, FOUL DEMON!"

Fuck off with your meme phrase.

> "To live is to struggle, if I do not fight, I do not live."
>*steps forward and is instantly slain, leaving nothing behind but a smoldering pile of burnt, mutilated gore*

Maybe he'll think on that for a minute once I'm dead.

>Maybe he'll think on that for a minute
"What an idiot."

>"I've always hated it when the bad guy tries to do his convincing moral argument at the end. How they always try to win the moral argument for some reason, as if that will help them from getting their ass kick. History is written by the victors, shame you won't be around to teach others that lesson."

>Yes
Alright, let's do this.

Act 1
youtube.com/watch?v=dtSxNZeXlKg

Act 2
youtube.com/watch?v=WqAvvwu0kMU

>"There are no heroes left in man!"
That's why our party's all elves m8.

"I've come very far just to prove you wrong."

I am no man!
*unsheathes blade tail*
I am a ghoul!
*does backflip over head, cutting him in half*
You think you can beat me?!?! I'm too strong for that!?!?

>Human PC dies
>GM declares that with the death of this character, mankind has run out of heroes
>Players can no longer make human PCs
>tfw

"How do you know that? Did you check everywhere?"

-TARGET ACQUIRED-

I AM THE AMAZING DILDONI! BOW DOWN TO MY 10 FOOT LONG DICK YOU LITTLE HE-BITCH!

At this point you remind the DM that a hero is just a man who knows he's free.

>"Yes there are, he's right behind you."
And then I run like hell once he looks.

lemme think for all my pcs:
>insists that he's not really a hero, but more like an assistant, which is cool, probably
>"THEN I WILL BECOME ONE"
>wants to become the savior of her tribe
>attempts to differentiate "wanting to keep other people safe" from "being a hero", decides that both are completely fine

"You're right. I don't believe in heroes. In this world, there are victims, and there are survivors. And in my experience, people who bow down to folks like you end up in the first category more often than the second. I'm not going to end that way."
At least, that's how I might make a character respond. Me personally, I probably run away futilely.

Cunts like you who run from every single confrontation because muh pragmatism disgust me. You must make boring ass characters too

Not a Hero. Don't need to be, to kill the likes of you.

Smite evil. Talking isn't a free action and even if it was, I'd still smite.

"You don't really know what you're talking about do you?"

"I would have hoped you had something more insightful to justify how many people you killed but I guess not"

"Being a hero isn't about stepping forward. It is about waiting for everyone else to step back."

HFY are the worst people because they believe the Christian doctrine to the point of ridiculousness.
The rule of the strong is as true as it always was, in nature and in human society. Stop thinking there is anything to be said for bravery, kindness or solidarity when it doesn't directly benefit you.
You can reply with a fedora, with "edgy" or with anything you like. You are still shit and shit you will remain, because you haven't the power, appearance, charisma, or money to be good.

Cool.

>"Before you kill me, lemme just say this:"
>"IMMASTEALYOURTHING!!!"

Then I dive at the thing he's reaching for and hope it does something that saves the day.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion there, user.

I for one will never stop striving to make a mark on the world. Stand for what is right regardless of cost and being honest to myself. In the words of Captain America: “Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move.”

>This nation was founded on one principle above all else: Fuck King George III

It's an appropriately cheesy response considering the OP "there are no heroes left in man" isn't exactly an insightful thesis on human nature. You can either ham it up with the villain or dismiss him as the idiot he would be in a more serious campaign

>You're a big guy

That just looks fucking stupid. I mean why are his legs so far apart? He's so blocks he may as well be made out of Lego.

You're a damn fool. Monsters like you are why we need heroes, why we make heroes. It's why we become heroes.
No man, no woman, will wake up day in and day out and be a hero. To be a hero is to take the hard road, the dangerous path. It's to look at terror and be courageous, or to look at a wrong and see what must be done to make it right, even if it's hard, or costly, or unpopular.
That's when people will stand up. That's why, when it's all said and done, people will remember them as a hero, even if the day before they were just a brother, a sister, a father, a son.

Heroes aren't running around the world en mass. They're waiting for the moment, when there's no easy way to press on for the right thing, yet they grit their teeth and say "No more."
There is now a hero in mankind. Now crawl back to whatever plane so bleak that it spawned such apathy, before you have to face off with a hero.

>"You will only believe that until the day one finally stops you."

Somehow, I don't believe you.

"I'm no hero... I'm your worst nightmare."

fuggg :DDD

I don’t get that.

I mean, H. sapiens and I, we have our differences. Maybe not bosom buddies, you know? But, man, if you think I’d let humanity succumb to some punk like that— well, you’d be surprised, I guess.

>I call him a cuck.
At long last, Veeky Forums turned to face the onrushing dark, and joined the battle in the only way it knew.

why has noone posted that yet?
too much SJW pander?
youtube.com/watch?v=2elqogqt0pI

>"Man doesn't need heroes. All it needs is for people to do what is right and just. And what is right and just, right now, is for you to be destroyed. And even should I die in the attempt, I go happy, knowing that mine is the Kingdom of Heaven. Get thee behind me, demon."

ok sorry, overlooked that

>"That's frequently true, but never for long. Strike one martyr down, and a hero rises in their place. So bring on the new messiah!"

HEY
REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU GOT BTFO BY A SINGLE BORED ORC?
AND YOU CRIED SO HARD TO DADDY THAT HE HAD TO RETCON THE WHOLE THING? AND THE ORC STILL BROKE ONE OF YOUR PRICELESS TOYS, AGAIN, BY HIMSELF?

>he doesn't already worship the true gods
>he actually pretended to worship the corpse emperor
Alpha legion is down the hall and to be left

>user proclaims his family and him aren't human
Go to your planet xeno scum

Kaioken

I charge my mega buster.