What will happen to the lore of wh40k if it gets sigmarized or infested with SJW bullshit

what will happen to the lore of wh40k if it gets sigmarized or infested with SJW bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02Z77jYnRps&bpctr=1513738452
youtube.com/watch?v=qEC7dsFlvIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bolt Thrower will be replaced with Nicki Minaj, metaphorically speaking.

In the Grim Darkness of the far future, there is only equality between the genders, sexes, races, economic classes, ages, bodies, abilities, and all other things.

so it will get replaced by a powerful greater daemon of Slaanesh?

i dunno but maybe if you keep crying about it somebody will do something

I'm down for new THICC Slaanesh models

If it happens the sheer centralized sperg will rip asunder the material plane and will become the eye of the warp.

>what will happen to the lore of wh40k if it gets sigmarized or infested with SJW bullshit
Well... this is new GW artists, after Smith, Kopinsky and others left

Oh I forgot the picture

maybe we'll be able to enjoy playing 40k when the smellies are gone because of their own paranoia

It can't get worse

is that supposed to be a Slaaneshi or a Nurgle daemon

Please god don't let this happen to W40K, it's one of the last universes I enjoy that hasn't been fully infested with modern politics and SJW bullshit

>GW officially said that they are listening femminist community

the Lolth the chaos god of feminism will appear

>[[SCREAMING]]

I genuinely wouldn't mind this as an OPTION. Slaanesh is about excess, since wide hips and large breasts are attractive traits I could easily see some daemons of Slaanesh having an appearance that could be considered "thicc" or an exaggeration of that aesthetic.

Worse. they've merged into a new combined Chaos god

It already has, where the fuck have you been?

>nu-marines are literally just a old Starcraft marines

this. smdh y'all some fragile fucking white boys. step tf aside and let more people of color through and the hobby will be a LOT better off.

Bait isn't subtle enough.
2/10

It will stay exactly the same.

this image is retarded, the emperor asked to be put on the throne and had it comissioned while he was still concious. the fight aint over yet

then you either get over it and keep buying GW models and games, or tell them to fuck off and not have a hobby anymore.

This is not how Kevin Chin looks like.

nikki minaj makes my dick diamonds even though there's such a gross quality about her, so I don't mind

This was Robby G talking to Big-E, not the Emperor crying like a bitch.

>this image is retarded, the emperor asked to be put on the throne

how is this SJW? 41st Imperium has always been a shitty place and a pale shadow of the emperor's dream, since 2nd edition

>hurrr this is SJW see! they're saying the imperium is run by fear, hate, and ignorance!

lmao you must have objected to fucking rogue trader then

>how is this SJW?
>blah-blah xenophobia are baaad, traditions are baaad, we must be more progressive.

But it wasn't led by an emo fag who had to be saved by aliens. I mean, I'm an Eldar main and I think this is totally retarded. Eldar are superior to humanity, yes, but a primarch being a whiney bitch? C'mon...

What is the purpose of this thread

The Imperium has always been portrayed as ridiculously bad place to live and backwards/xenophobic, in a satirical way

you're a fucking retard. This is literally Rick Priestly's original concept with it in Rogue Trader

He woke up from a 10000 year coma to find everything in ruins, he's allowed to brood for a bit. He immediately jumped back into action and realized he didn't have time to mope.

What will happen if you pathetic beta incels don't have a boogeyman to feel persecuted by?

you must be 14 years old if you never noticed the satire/irony in the lore until now. Wewlad, you actually took it unironically

Get a brain, you fuck. The SJW part is where Robut Emo'man would rather OD on flintstone tablets than man up and congratulate his species on holding the human empire together for the past 10k years.

Guilliman was brought back by eldar because:

1.) GW needed to give eldar something to do to sell models, and everything has to revolve around the imperium

2.) fanboys can't sperg when they claim the imperium would never have the tech to revive a primarch by themselves

there was no SJW conspiracy there just shitty writing

Do you know what a SJW is? It's not a catch-all phrase to describe someone being a bitch.

>good job on ruining the dreams of my father guys!

those fuckin soyboys amirite?!

Guilliman hardly gave up in any regard

>everything in ruins
>humans still the dominant group in the galaxy

For fuck's sake. Every single Eldar is more of a man than Robot Girlyman, even the women.

the imperium's irrational hatred of ALL xenos (not just the ones that deserve it) and it's dogmatic backwardsness that limits technological development have always been part of the setting, as a bit of ironic satire. The fact you took it at straight value shows your level of mental maturity desu

I hate that picture because the quote is taken out of context.

The IMMEDIATE NEXT PARAGRAPH, has him acknowledge not all hope is lost and he needs to man up. He escpially praises current space marines for upholding the ideals, despite them never having seen the imperium in it's prime.

literally thousands of years of work for nothing
>this suck
>reee sjw
get out

It's also a theocracy that slaughters its own people on a whim, pretty much the opposite of what it was supposed to be. The Tau have better quality of life than the Imperium. Being a giant mess that covered the entire galaxy doesn't stop it from being a crumbling society that's been steadily regressing and can't even figure out most of their own tech.

Cry more faggot, I am tired of the stupid alarmist bullshit. If you truly think that any parts of tabletop can be ruined by pink haired crybabies, then it just goes to show what a weak failure you are, kill yourself to save the gene pool from any more contamination.
Back to your containment board.

Which makes it feel especially out of place that Big Bobby G comes back and is somehow slowly reverting all that decline in an indeterminate amount of time. A lot of the bureaucracy of the Imperium should by this point be so ingrained that any real change he would want to enact would just be bogged down in paperwork that no one will look at and will be filed away on a planet devoted entirely to paperwork.

>The Imperium has always been portrayed as ridiculously bad place to live and backwards/xenophobic,
Yes, from our point of view, not from 40k point of view.
>in a satirical way
> satire/irony
> ironic satire.
Except there were no satire left since 3th edition
> with it in Rogue Trader
How exactly Universe without Chaos Gods related with 40k of 8th edition?

>Back to your containment board.
Still assmad tumblr?
youtube.com/watch?v=02Z77jYnRps&bpctr=1513738452

He'll attempt suicide again. He's a defective experiment.

Pic related is what you say when you've been in a coma and see nothing but disaster on the horizon. IG know how to man up.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEC7dsFlvIE
What happenned with our noble hobby?

Careful, the sjws are going to change everything. The imperium is a wonderful place right now, as they have to radically change humans or send them en masse like a disposable resource against external threats. Surely the real dream of Big E.

The Emperor's Imperium has always been driven by hate, fear and ignorance.

Other people want to enjoy it too, Cerberus. Stop being a retard.

Sure, sure, but this time right when you're really getting into Canoness Minaj twerking for the God Emperor, the rest of Yung Money come in for their token cameo: "Eyy I'm blinged out like a stormcast built to outlast, so forget the past! Yo what up Nicki, how you doing girl? I bought you this golden exoskeleton."

this is 40k not mass effect

A bunch of trump fags and virgin Nazis will get pissed

Then why they cannot make their own miniature game or fiction universe with their own pholophy and ideas so we can co-exist?

Better make more youtube videos about it instead of taking action.

>philosophy

>you...
>...you mad?
You're such a failure you can't even make an effective insult, and that is hilarious beyond words.

Not creative enough. Its hard to make something new if you're entire imagination is nothing but Adventure Time and pop culture. Its easier to just take other people's settings and make them your own, the same happened with Star Wars.
The ones that are creative enough to make their own thing have to be careful. Very, very, VERY careful treading as likely as possible. If their peers get a whiff of what they're doing, chances are they'll basically commandeer the project and steal it.

>reeeeeee /pol/-boogeyman

But for now it's seems that only persons who pissed are you

if you're just baiting for replies then go to /pol/. you can get alot more there.

I bet you'd suck trump off if he told you to, and you'd prolly let Roy Moore fuck your daughter. You're a pathetic failure of a man.

Same reason you don't. They found something that already exists that they like.

>Not wanting to suck Trump's fat cock while he tell you to go back.
I bet you're gay

based Cushing

This man is everything I want in a father.

If they like it then why they want to change everything that makes the setting what it is?

Show me any kind of evidence that they are.

>I bet you'd suck trump off if he told you to, and you'd prolly let Roy Moore fuck your daughter.
Wow, nice imagination.
But if they like it, why would they wanted to chancge it so much?

--> >3 storng indepedent womyz literally saving IoM
Also, picrelated.
Remember, once it was just a sexy punk girl

His dick is not even 3 inches long he admitted it

>Not wanting THICC power thighs to crush your skull
fag

Are you talking about those xenos and the Saint? The saint from the giant army of women? I think one of those Xenos is a sexless avatar of the god of death too.

Also one model from Necromunda, in House Escher, which is all women. Literally all women with a few breeding males who are deformed and helpless. Like, are you upset that one is thick in the hips?

No dude, I am not a californian
>which is all women
Yeah and they all looks like tumblr

I just looked them up. They look buff.

>. They look buff.
Sure comrade

>Thicc thighs, wide hips and gang colors are tumblr

What are you, a fag?

That's just the paint job, without the pastels they just look like 40k musclegirls, which is just fine with me. Though I totally understand if you prefer the campy-ness of the old models.

>what will happen to the lore of wh40k if it gets sigmarized or infested with SJW bullshit

chad marines releases for 8 strait months

all other factions reduced to plot filler NPC races

trolls calling you an asshole for pointing out the joke things have become

drop by /aosg some time for more information

Only women I need are Anathema Pskyana

>That's just the paint job,
It's proportions

>SJW bullshit

Read: "I'm a chinless white incel who's a-scawed of brown people liking the thing I like because it means I won't get to feel like an opressed specialboy"

Get over yourself and fuck off with this safe space bullshit.

I see no problem here.

>AoS shit on display

Okay no wait yeah there's your problem.

Just another thing to make OP feel like a failure I suppose.

>Star wars was about scattered rebels fighting against a neo-fascist dictatorship.

>Lord of the Rings was about industrial expansion and the effects war has on the combatants, and how even if you win, you lose. (See the ruining of the shire)

>Star Trek is about a post-prejudice, post-racist, post-capitalistic utopian society exploring the universe and took flak for having a black woman as an officer

Dude, hate to tell you this but politics is in everything. You cant' seperate art from the views of the artist which are, inevitably, affected by the climate of the world in which they live.
The model we know of 40k as a "Blessedly ignorant" and neo-fascist dictatorship was inspired by the political climate of 1980s england, mostly during the thatcher administration.

>Can't play a game unless the ladies make his micropenis stiff

Get over yourself. Also
>Implying you wouldn't want to have pelvis-shattering sex with a war-queen of house escher

what are you, gay?

>Can't come up with a comeback

>"H-heh, cry some more y-you soyboy cuck"

Random faggot #3892
>Calls you out on your bullshit /pol/ boogeyman argument
(You):
>Stop being a /pol/tard back to your containment board.

Can you see how you shooting yourself in the foot there.

If there is anymore people who project as hard as you getting into this hobby then I suggest you all get together and kill yourselves in protest to this obviously misogynistic violent toxicly masculine hobby.

>supporting transgender rights in your fascistic, dystopian theocracy just to spite /pol/

>>supporting transgender rights in your fascistic, dystopian theocracy just to spite /pol/ because 2016 was supposed to be (((Her))) year

>incel
Read: "I'm a limp-wristed, virtue signalling cuck who's a-scawed of people disliking hamfisted themes in the name of diversity because it means I won't get to virtue-signal for muh opressed minorities"
reddit spacing.

The Goddess-Empress is the social justice and her warriors spread her ideals that there is only one race - the human race, throughout the galaxy.

Honestly they look like men. I mean i get it. They are masculine women gangbangers. They are supposed to look that way. Its no less off putting.