Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1950: Young and Tight Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Van Helsing, Generic Universal Monsters, Boktai, Forgotten Realms, Magicka (sort of), SBURB (sort of), Ben 10 (sort of), Rosario+Vampire, Skyrim, and more!

>Magicka
Obviously, you are mistaken. There are no vampires there, at all. Clearly it is just coincidental that some might have traits that resemble something like that.

World of Darkness, Dresden Files, and True Blood for new age hollywood vamps.

>Young and Tight

Adventure Time
What we do in the Dark

B-b-but that's forbidden love!

Also Justice League Dark. And Vampire Diaries, if you can stomach the jump.

And don't forget Jojo, Touhou, and The Sims 3. You could make a decent-length Chain taking only vampire options.

In that case, how about this?

EX Rank-Grand, DEMIURGE: Artisan and Architect: Creates an Arranging Field at fixed cost of mana with an upkeep cost to maintain it which can manipulate mundane matter and energy caught inside, the precision of which is inversely proportional to the volume of the field, which is by default the same as the user's own body. The Arranging Field can alter its dimensions freely, but to stretch or compress its volume, it takes a greater investment of mana and an increased upkeep. Supernatural mass and forces resist the Arranging Fields control the more supernatural they are.

EX Rank-Grand, DEMIURGE: Creator and Craftsman: Generates and accumulates 'Creative Force' by continually investing mana at a fixed rate, the storage of which has a low continuous upkeep cost in mana which increases proportionally to the amount stored, and a gradual fixed loss of stored 'Creative Force' over time. 'Creative Force' can be invested with mana at a fixed rate into mundane materials and energies to imbue them with supernatural properties. This ability can also be applied to Supernatural objects to strengthen or modify them.

They're now separate NPs, but work(mostly) the same, the only things changed is that I removed all places where they were connected.

It would be hard to be worse then the Tohno Patriarch.

He explicitly kept Kohaku as a sex slave for most of her childhood to let out the urges being a half-demon gave him and drove her utterly insane. After his son started getting them he chained him in a basement and sent Kohaku down to get raped by him whenever he went completely out of control. Hisui didn't have it as bad but he still kept he around as basically a slave for the family. It's implied he murdered their family to get them under his control.

Frankly Shiki and Ayaka are the only members of the Tohno's who don't need a severe thrashing.

How often do you solve your problems with powerlevels?

How survivable is Mushoku Tensei as a first jump?

I have 141 jumpdocs on my drive that mention the word 'vampire' I would guesss there's at least 30 'be a vampire' options

>Touhou
eXceed as well to add to the list. With Touhou, that's a scary bullet-hell vampire!Jumper.

Almost never. Powerlevels are just insurance.

Rudeus managed to not be murdered in the crib for being a creepy NEET.
As long as you're not pissing in the pools of the major powers, you should be able to manage it without too much issue.

You know what they say about rules right?
They’re meant to be fucked without lube until they call you daddy

The basic ideas seem fine then.

>They’re meant to be fucked without lube until they call you daddy

Unless you are their daddy.

Not too difficult as long you don't piss off the major players.

Post builds for Generic Isekai.

Alchemist - Atlas Institute. Named for the titan who dutifully (or unwillingly) holds up the heavens from the Earth, the alchemists of Atlas occupy a strange role in this world. Said to have descended from Egyptian magi of mythology, they are the odd ducks of the Mage’s Association - a collection of magi dedicated to the study and development of modern magecraft. They have a distant relationship to their peers and work closely with the Holy Church, all while making and keeping their research a tightly-held secret. Very few of them actually practice Magecraft proper, focusing on the study of both the human body and the world around them, as well as Alchemy - which is based less around the transformation of matter and more around ‘events’, creating calculated outcomes in both others and their own bodies to generate results. In addition, they are creators of many inventions and supernatural tools - relying less on prana and more on the advancement of both science and technology. You are one such Alchemist - it has been predicted that the phenomenon known as ‘Tatari’ is very likely to manifest in Misaki. Whether or not you’re aware of this or care about it, it is something of interest to your organization...should you pursue it, you will find no shortage of danger and conflicting interests. But of course, that’s all within your calculations.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest here, /jc/. Atlas and everything about it is basically my weakest area of knowledge for this setting. Even when I was playing Extra, I just kinda...glazed over whenever it was brought up. So please correct me on anything I get wrong on them.

Anyways, that should be all background fluff.
>what about TA
What ABOUT TA?
But for real I'm doing TA last so I can have a finished jump first and not trying to shove in a big deal background while in the WIP stages.

How broad can the "areas" for Six Siblings be?

In that case, what would the upper limit on how powerful the things C&C could create/improve be, and how long would it take to reach it with that upper limit?

Whenever doing so is ridiculously easy and I don't care about consequences or feelings.

Basically: When I feel like solving problems the way Beerus solves problems.

If I don't feel like solving problems the way Beerus solves problems, or the problem is sufficiently powerleveled enough that I CANNOT solve the problem the way Beerus solves problems, then I find another way to solve the problem.

Sometimes the way to solve problems involves hiding in another dimension and waiting for the problem to go away.

Even then. No, ESPECIALLY then

>Get Isekai'd
>Become caveman in a prehistoric world
>My modern mind is my cheat ability
>Get stick, upgrade it to a stick with a pointy rock on the end
>Women come back to my cave on their own, I don't have to bash them on the head first
UGH

>Generic Isekai.
Ugh

That can't be a real panel.
It just can't be.
I mean, I want it to be, but it can't be.

>Tatari
This should be in all-caps. "TATARI."

Background:Reborn 0cp
Race: Human 0cp, High blooded 100cp, Noble 100cp
Drawbacks: The (Un)Holy Son [+300], The Gods are Dicks [+300cp], Sealed [+200cp]
CP: 1800

Perks

Accustomed [Free]
Regretful [400cp] =200
Perceptive [600cp] =300
Protagonist’s Charm [100cp]
Protagonist’s Luck [100cp]

Unique Skills

Mystic Eyes of Permanence (High Blood) (Free)
Skill Book Crafting (Human) 400cp=200
Empty Frame (Reborn) 400cp

Items

A Bag of Coin [Free]
Dimensional Storage [200cp]=100
Internet Access [400cp]=200

I could buy everything except the last bit of text being a real panel.

Essentially, what we already went over last thread or the one before it with the item creation stuff/previous versions of the NP. Supposing this is a Grand np, letting you make normal EX ranks with months of time (Well, here it'd probably be more years since you're tossing the rare material requirements and just going raw energy).

Probably pretty broad. A whole stat group like physical stats, a big area of magic like Necromancy or Elemental magic, that kind of stuff.

I'm pretty sure wanting to plow Gwenpool makes me the opposite of a faggot.

>probably pretty broad
Okay, thanks.

That's fair, since this one has the ability to improve things that are already supernaturally power. It taking years to get things up to EX on its own is great in my opinion. How long would it take if you started with an A rank NP, or to make weaker things from stratch?

I’m pretty sure it makes you a faggot (straight)

Not them, but would something like ki or psionics be valid areas?

NOT THIS TIME CARLOS.

Probably a proportionately smaller amount of time, since you're already halfway there.

Probably not, since then there'd be no reason to not just take magic as well. You could probably cover broad sections of ki or psionics.

your png has no power here

I'm using this canon for my trip to Marvel and no one can stop me.

Hey, Val. Watchya working on this week?

T-that's the same theme I have!

THEME BUDDIES!

I want to companion Gwenpool now.

To what degree do you bother to keep track of things like magic and spells and such? How do you organize them, if at all?

I know the question has been asked recently but I wasn't there for the answer. If you double up on a Class in Nechronica, do you get that classes basic Reinforcement Parts a second time?

Right now? Finally getting back to writing Monogatari. Just got one perkline left and I can get into items and drawbacks, then it's done. And the Vampire perks are partly written already so it should be even easier.

Do it. She's such a fourth-wall snapping character she could probably follow you along on your chain without a pod or paying for her out of sheer force of will.

We've got Marvel jumps.

Or you could be ambitious and make a dedicated Gwenpool jump

The main character was basically a jumper on his first jump.

>Wanking this hard
Fuck off

Assuming magic or psionics doesn't count as a single area, spellcasting and the like is still an "ability".

Unfortunately I'm not creative enough. I have a hard enough time writefagging.

no, make a deadpool movie jump and offer her as the drop in oc companion or something.

Second jump, they have to have Window in the Wall to pull of some of the shit that happens there.

Try and stop me.

The only thing I'd add is that Atlas is focused on making weapons. Weapons big enough to fight off what they believe to be a mathematically certain apocalypse.

Zeppia wanted to avoid the end rather then have to face it. Dust of Osiris despaired over it being unbeatable and wants to make a record of humanity.

That about covers it for their goals as an organization, make the biggest baddest guns imaginable because they'll need them soon.

yes

>clones
Would they retain modifications?

Sure.

Fuck off, you are the type of cancer that has degraded this community.

There's not enough CP for that drawback.

did you ever add a more normal item section, or demonic swords to dxd?

We are literally better now then we have ever been Timmy. Just because you hate Christmas doesn't mean the rest of us aren't having the best time all year right now.

Excuse me, but I am not the one wanking to bypass companion rules. Shitposter

Man I can't wait to see you explode with rage when PrincessAnon posts his finished gauntlet.

Rarely. I can always solve my problems with power levels, but not doing so gives me more things to do with my time and to entertain the benefactor. Power levels are for when I've made everything so bad there's no other way to solve them.

It's basically flipping the table rather than just the chessboard.

Take Shulkie, Deadpool, and Howard the Duck as well. Find other fourth wall eaters and go about saving the world with the power of Meta.

Thanks.

>weaker in almost all areas. The one exception
How would this part work for stuff that isn't really measured in intensity? Like, if you had a perfect memory, would they only have a semi-perfect memory? If you had Zombie from SDS would they still need significant portions of their body to survive? Or would they just not have them?

I'd read that chain.

Plenty of people houserule stuff. This is far from the most egregious case, ba~ka.

>Boosted Window in the Wall+Abnormal Growth
>Eventually gain the ability to become truly "real"
Is this the strongest combo in jumpchain?

Between Baby Magic & The Moving Finger Writes from DC Occult (let you forgo casting times/words/components/prices in exchange for spending more magic power), I Cheat from Justice League Dark (let's you mix'n'match spell effects from anything you know), and various magical learning / magical power, speedy research, eidetic memory, huge magical libraries following me, and passive magic scanning...
... I honestly kindof assume at this point that if I want a spell effect to happen, I just make it happen. Everything more or less boils down to one brute force "spell", where I say "This happens", and the universe says "Okay."

The downside being that doing this brute force tactics costs way more mana/whatever than a normal person would expend if they ACTUALLY cast a spell the way it's SUPPOSED to be cast. By a wide margin. But I kindof like that? It's like, a "the flame that burns brighter burns half as long" sortof deal. And I make up for it by having ridiculously high amounts of magic power, besides.
So I'm Freeza-ing my way through magic. Which is a verb now, apparently.

And as long as I never fight the wizarding equivilant of Goku, I should be fine!

i thought that was Val

>yfw it actually works
>yfw your jumper strolls out of your computer screen

What does that have to do with what I am saying?
Those other cases are wankers too

No because it creates a narrative paradox

Narrative Paradox?

Are ALL houserules wank? Or just the ones that let you do more stuff?

Nah, get a perk that lets you move through 4th dimensional space and use Free Climbing to move through the 4000th dimension.

Nevermind the fact that the weapons they've come up with are apocalypses on their own.

What I find frightening is that despite making several world-ending cataclysmic weapons, the Counter Guardians have not taken action against them.

The biggest worries are finding a decent straight man for your antics and not hitting the point where everything is just annoying. A single joke can really wear thin.

>Jumper becomes real
>Jumper realizes that they don't actually have powers and that they're actually a loser shitposting on Veeky Forums
>Decides to go outside
Best end.

Probably. You can decide how them being weaker manifests, so long as you're not abusing it.

Was Pact posted to the thread? Someone has put it in new uploads.

What, no, that is worst end
delet this

Yes

Actually, would a deadpool movie be valid? or does it take place in the xmen movies universe, and therefore would already be claimed by cracker jack?

I feel like Dresden would be uniquely suited to that role.

Last thread, and a couple of time before that for criticism when the author was still hashing it out.

Seriously, checking this stuff isn't hard.

The former

>"At last, I have finally found him! The rarest waifu of all: YOU!"

But why? Or to phrase my query a little more clearly, what is it that houserules are doing that's bad? I do not comprehend.

>tfw I was working on a jump, but got sidetracked
>tfw I finally got back to working on it tonight, and decided, "Hey, this could be good for Christmas! What day is it anyway-"
>tfw I realised it was the 19th
>tfw I realised I had six days left to complete the rest of the jump
Ever get sidetracked from a project you were working on, and then come back to it only to find the dead line is almost upon you, Jumpers?

>worst end

>The ending where jumper wakes up is bad
>Imply the ending where Jumper falls so deep into a world of fantasy that they can never wake up is the "good" ending
Marche was right

It takes place in the xmen movies universe and the jump for that actually covers some deadpool stuff.