Greetings Veeky Forums. May I join your party?

Greetings Veeky Forums. May I join your party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiYJvova2pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As the great butler of the Banks family once said,
"No."

59fps...lol!

Depends. What kind of game are you looking for?

y-yes
*teleports across the yard*
(muffled YOU PRETTY)
*teleports out of your life*

Really, I'm looking for more of a Bad Time sort of deal, if you're catching my drift here.

A murderhobo? You're better off playing some hack and slash game or RPG. Tabletop games tend to involve not killing everyone.

Hes literally just a kid with a knife, that was the whole point, he would be killed by a goblin in any other setting

What's with you, the way you shamble around with that powder all over your hands? It's really creepy!

>Implying
Chara would probably murder the Chaos Gods of 40k if they were given half the chance. And they'd almost certainly succeed.

You can erase a game too, does that mean you would be able to beat the chaos gods?

Depends on how Chara's abilities and abstract nature carry over into over universes, really. They could just be a minor Daemon going by the Lowlies interpretations, to an omnipresent force of raw evil that exists so long as people continue to feel the drive to "Win" or "Survive" or just get stronger.

>Didnt understood the meta-narrative of the game

Chara is literally (You), thats why hes so powerful, its inspired by the whole "defeating Gyigas by praying to the player" jazz in Earthbound

Hold on, I got this.

I understood the meta-narrative quite well, given what we were shown in-game. And Chara, whilst they WERE an embodiment of the player and their near-mindless drive to "Win the game", they weren't the player themself. Chara simply awoke to the player's own desires to beat the game no matter what, and was thusly driven to complete that goal. They even comment on this if you choose to do another Genocide Run following your initial one.

She's a cutie, sure.

>The Batter
>Or Chara
I honestly can't tell which is worse. Nice trips though.

The batter is a righteous figure, a warrior on his crusade.
Chara is an edgy little brat.

If Chara were caught in the Warp, could stab their way through daemons until they ascended as a daemon prince of their own original Chaos God, due to their intense determination and their motives which are bizarre and don't fit well with any of the existing four. But that's only because the Warp is shaped by thoughts and emotions.

Chara hasn't got shit over the objectively superior edgefu.

How much experience are you worth? That's important for how this is gonna go.

Chara himself has literally no power. He's 0% strong, and is simply urging you to kill. If you choose to do it, it means you're refusing to resist him so any kills you cause are credited to him, making him stronger.

If you refuse to kill anyone, he's stuck as a ghost that can't ever do anything at any point until you die. If you pass by any monster without killing them, he won't have enough power to take over your body as well as time/space.

If he ever gets all his power, he becomes the god above all keeping you in an eternal loop for his own amusement until he decides to stop recreating the world (represented by you eventually uninstalling the game).

>Tiny powergaming rogue
>Club wielding paladin

Help me design the dream team Veeky Forums.

>LN Paladin of Purity

>Severely depressed ranger with a deformed animal companion

CG Monk junkie

>he seems quite
>we talk at first
>after some talking seems pretty chill dude
>or is he dude?
>black out
>I lay in bed he stares at me sitting in the corner of the room
>I am confused
>It says
>I tasted your flesh mortal
>Me: What are you dog?( It seems in my mind he is black, hmm...)
>He says: I am /tg board eating all GM's ideas and stealing them to empower my imaginary world.
>Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>Fin (Why i am doing with my live)

CN Sorcerer/Bard who may or may not be tripping balls.

So far, we've got:

>Chara: NE(?) Rogue, tiny powergamer, wields a knife
>The Batter: LN Paladin of Purity, wields a club
>Phillip: TN Ranger, depressed, wields guns, has a Leg Horse animal companion
>Brad: CG Monk, addicted to Joy, bare-handed combat
>Wayne: CN Sorcerer/Bard, a bit of a lunatic, has a snappy fighting style

Nomad: NG Bard who wields a sentient gun that's negatively influencing his choices.

Ay.

Go back to your containment board you enormous fucking faggot.

Sorry, no Flats.

You know what? Compared to the soul-destroying shite the undertale fandom usually puts out, this ain't half bad.

Time Nomad should be Ranger/Bard

Now we're talkin'.

>t. Judge
Batter did literally nothing wrong.

Say no more.

Who's Phillip and Leg Horse? I'm honestly too on edge to search for it.

What sort of bad time?
Causing one, having one. are you wanting to play someone who struggles to overcome the their situation or someone who causes a situation?

Like "playing a toxic in shadowrun" or like "playing a fledgeling vampire in WoD with a powerful and Dickish sire who's friends and enemies would like to take out their frustrations on you or use you as a disposable prop in a plan to teach your sire a lesson"

Only the most awful Bad Times for everyone involved are allowed. I'm talking killing every character/NPC in the game, murdering the other PC's, then killing the actual players before finally stringing up the GM with all of their intestines as well as his own, before burning everything to the ground.

CN rogue

Or dreamwalker, doesn’t matter

NG wizard

NE wizard

NG rogue

>murder the Chaos Gods of 40k
that’s bullshit and you know it
they’re just a shit kid

>implying

Both monika and whiteface could just delete chara.

The chaos gods would likely be the same, Khorne is literally violence you really can’t kill him.

Gork and Mork basically win at whatever they try, because of gurren legann belief powers.

Sounds interesting, but in my heart there is only one dream team.

Trio of riggers.

You're not fooling anyone, Monika.

I'd say Meatboy is more of a monk. Zero offensive power, but agile as all fuck.

>monika
>anything other than good
She honestly helps other people and is a vegetarian simply to help society.

Her only crime is to kill game characters, and if that makes you evil most of the first world is evil.

A "shit kid" who erased their entire world/universe and intended to spread to others like a voracious plague. They can even recreate it from scratch if they so wish (for a Price on your part, but the point still stands). The Ruinous Powers can't even overwhelm a single measly galaxy.

The “universe it reset was like ~400 mb.

The universe that the chaos gods can’t take is literally the real world.

>and intended to spread to others like a voracious plague
Did I miss the part where Chara hops into a USB stick spacship and drives off to destroy other games or are you just pulling things out of your ass?

>others
Well I have doki doki literature club and imscared on my computer which both contain far stronger sentient programs than chara.

I’ll be fine.

They off-handedly mention erasing "the world and then moving on to the next". So make of that as you will.

Chara is a time traveling, Immortal being of pure murderous intent who destroys entire timelines and universes for fun.

Just because he looks like a kid does not make him one.

>a bit of a lunatic
I don't know if it's ever implied but I like to think everybody would lose it to some degree in a world where death means nothing.

the point is chara evokes the spirit of a power gamer, hench the grinding/murder to make numbers go up high and be the strongest then move on to another game to beat. the stats that go up are your own doing and are not the traditional rpg stats, but a measurement of your violence and intent to kill. charas ghost gets stronger due to the game law being that human spirit get stronger with monster souls, and you the player are not actually there. chara died with hate and you help them pass on if you are nice, or warp them with your grinding of innocents. the game is made to make you feel bad about hurting randos, but people like to shift the blame.

I’ve always wondered what would have happened if an actual warrior had dropped into the underworld.

>power wank of undertale vs 40k gods

Chara's not a character, they're just a way of representing the player's tendency to go back on a world and see everything it has to offer, even if that means deliberately bringing that world to ruin, i. e. killing every enemy you come across or getting the bad ending because you know it exists and want to see it. Chara encourages you to leave leave Undertale behind and move on to new games, since they know you're going to play the game the same way. Questions like "Could Chara kill the Chaos Gods" are fun thought experiments at best, but they don't really make sense since they take Chara as entirely too literal.

Like most cases it would depend on the person. You can kill a monster just by attacking it with the intent of killing it.

For a thought experiment, let’s say 47 fell down there.

What would even happen?

You're gonna need some armor and a better weapon than that knife, kiddo, but sure. We need as much help as we can get, that dragon's way above our pay grade.

Well, if you want a really bad time, just play Pathfinder.

LN "Paladin" NE Ranger Specializing in Humanoids

Space Funeral.

NG rogue

>NE Ranger Specializing in Humanoids
The fuck you talking about, Pardo is a respected and functioning member of society and a real hero. I bet you're the Miami Mutilator, fag.

They never even know he's there.

>Sans! Look a human
>*agent 47 wearing toriels robe*
>*neck snap*

TN Blade Pact Warlock

47 does most of his work through infiltration and diplomacy so he probably wouldn't kill anyone besides Asgore.

>47
>Killing anyone he doesn't need ti
>Not putting a lampshade on his head and just walking to the end of the game

Git Gud

Sans would probably be shot when he says the “dead where you stand” line though.

Same with undyne.

I don’t even think toriel would try to stop a fully grown human

Papyrus and Alphys would live. As papyrus is just an idiot and alphys doesn’t attack you.

Asgore and flowey would die.

Let's say Duke Nukem.

a child with an empty gun can kill a monster if they wanted to bad enough.

>NG Aquatic Druid

Lets do one better.

Doomguy

Oh Pardo posters, I've missed you.

No, low tier emotional game.

hed shoot flowey first thing, bang toriel, punch skelly bros heads off but still be fine, bang and fight undyne(in that order with repeats), pass alphys, bang mettaton, then bang toriel in front of asgore and cuck him to death.

>detect evil as quickly as possible
>smite the faggy evil before it becomes too powerful

2b: Andriod(pf)/Warforged fighter

2/3 of us are already psychopaths, the other 1 is a sociopath.

You’d fit right in

Armstrong

TN barbarian

>Armstrong
>not Chaotic

youtube.com/watch?v=iiYJvova2pI

If we are doing alignment teams here’s lawful good

>paladin
Jonathan Joestar
>fighter
Samurai Jack
>cleric
Alexander Anderson
>wizard
Yoda
>rogue/ranger
Beard

Who the hell is this?

Why would you hang your mom?

Hmmmm. I don't think any active game I know of fits that. However if I find anything I'll let you know.

You might want to look into Black Crusade.

It's Wayne from Hylics.