Best primarch coming through

Leave Guilliman to me.

>only killed one primarch

>tfw the chaos primarchs are literal demigods infused with chaotic powers
>tfw Guilliman is a normal primarch who just woke up
>tfw Guilliman will outsmart and defeat the chaos primarchs each time

Guilliman is stuck walking around in a portable iron lung too.

He does have some Eldar magic to compensate though I guess.

I thought he healed almost completely already.

He's fully healed.
>Russ
Isn't his killcount zero?

Nah, he's been shown to get out of the armour.

Which primarchs have killed other primarchs again?

Fulgrim killed Ferrus
Guilliman killed Alpharius or Omegon
Horus killed Sanguinius
Curze killed Vulkan a hundred times

Am I missing anything else?

Iron Warriors killed Dorn.

Perturabo didn't personally kill him

>Iron Warriors
Iron Warriors are irrelevant buttbois meant to be raped again and again by superior loyalist bene.

I think that's actually more of an accomplishment, honestly.

You know, the more I hear about Perturabo, the more it builds the image of a Primarch who's not really good at doing anything but trolling one other primarch and his sons.

Dorn killed Alpharius

It was the black legion if anything

What happened to Eidolon?

He's not really good at trolling the Fists though.
The best he ever managed to do was fight them to a draw and have both legions be saved by the Ultramarines.

That’s how every traitor legion is. They put up a great fight but then lose in the end. It’s tiresome.

>Hey, remember that time we dug a hole so deep and told your primarch he couldn't cross it, so he got so many of his dudes killed he filled the hole, strided over to our base to give our primarch a good talking to.But our primarch wasn't there and the base also happened to be a bomb?

Good times man. Good times.

Fulgrim killed Guilliman too.
In Dark Imperium Guilliman mentions that he did actualy died. It was xenos sorcery and the powers of a warp god that brought him back.

So, Fulgrim has two confirmed primarch kills. Much more than Russ, considering that Russ probably never killed a primarch(the evidences of the contrary are very scarce), and even if he killed them they may have been weaker than Lorgar

Nothing.

>Guilliman killed Alpharius or Omegon
This account is a lie.

>This account is a lie.

Dorn killed Alpharius and Guilliman killed Omegon.

Manlet primarchs BTFO.

>lorgar
>weak

Oh my sweet summer child...

Why just primarchs?

The Beast krumped Vulkan in one-on-one combat.

? Lorgar is weak. Word bearer here and even ill admit he was the weakest primarch. Someone find the part (cruze or someone) pulled him out of a fight because he was going to die. Somewhere on istavaan i think.

He only got stronk after gulping some delicious demon semen.

Vulkan has been killed by a shuriken pistol and a fork.

Even as someone who likes the Alpha Legion I'd love to see it come out that they got so caught up in their own misinformation they think their primarch made it out but he actually died.

He was far sexier when he wasn't a snekman.

You're just using their own poorly written failures to justify the bad writing, it's circular logic.

It doesn't really matter that Vulkan dies horribly, because he can't die permanently.

>Someone find the part (cruze or someone) pulled him out of a fight because he was going to die.
iirc it was Angron, the two were buddies for a while

He's more elegant now

Lorgar was mentally weak, full of doubt, not confident, etc. On Istvaan in the middle of the fighting Lorgar got shell shocked over the enormity of what is going on and whats about to happen when he came face to face with Corax. Corax proceeded to rip Lorgar a new one and Cruze saved his ass (From Corax's POV he saw Cruze and saw what he could have been and fled in horror). Once Lorgar's nuts dropped he truly became primarch level.

Angron and Lorgar got buddied up by Horus. Once Angron got buried under a shit ton of rubble and Lorgar was digging him out when a Titan of some kind shot Lorgar a few times with its turbolaser. The titan moved to curbstomp Lorgar when Angron burst forth and held the titan's foot up long enough for Lorgar to literally crawl away.

That doesn't look like Angron to me...

Lorgar was physically and mentally the weakest of the Primarchs, but he is hands-down the most charismatic traitor Primarch.

To deep dick his eldar waifu?

Did we forget how fucking nuts Lorgar is post psychic awakening?

>he is hands-down the most charismatic traitor Primarch.

Compared to Horus or Fulgrim? No.

Leave myself to me

>tfw Guilliman will outsmart and defeat the chaos primarchs each time
Its called a plot armor. GW will protect and allow him to win againt chaos in any situation.

I hate alphalet memes.
By far the worst memes ever. Bland and boring.

I mean, I don't disagree

Perturabo was an autist. Not the fun kind of autistic who just wants to eat his tendies and show you his Sonic OCs. But the mean, cranky kind of autist who goes out of his way to be as unpleasant and spiteful as possible. The kid you never want to hang out with because you know if you say the wrong thing he'll actually punch you.

He's /the/ incarnate.

That's getting a screenshot

>as unpleasant and spiteful as possible. The kid you never want to hang out with because you know if you say the wrong thing he'll actually punch you.

so Veeky Forums then

Everyone is a autist these days.

You can only outsmart so much artillery.

Perty go home. You're irrelevant.

Can't. Olympia was destroyed

Dorns not dead though.

Yeah, you'd think that if he was dead everyone and their mum would parade bits and pieces of him and his armour at every occasion. You don't kill a primarch every day, after all.

He is a stupid strong psyker even without the chaos juice

Isn't he also rape monster as transfigured in TT?

Real Best Primarch

Yes, giving him precog makes him into one of the best duelists and he can choose powers. That being said, he's still has the lowest WS out of all the Primarchs, the psychic powers simply compensate for comparatively below average stats.

Marbo?
He's certainly been around a long time.L but he's too short to be a primarch.

Based Russ

Why is he so big?

Do we count Corax impailing Lorgar. He has to turn into a demon prince to survive right?

Perharps Alpharius and Omegon have another twin brother?

How the fuck would robotman even survive an attack by Fulgrim? If he attacks overhead and slices horizontally simultaneously girlyman can't block one of the swords
Not taking that faggot whip into account which would also be a factor

One on one Guilliman wouldn't be able to beat any Daemon Primarch in single combat. He only beat Magnus because of the Sisters of Silence and the Ynnari, and he only beat Mortarion because the Death Guard were losing and he was forced to retreat.

That's technically the story. Alpharius had a massive 'just as planned' moment and had his librarians rip out his soul, and the soul of his favorite marine, and switch them around before he fought Dorn. Dorn actually won and rekt Alpharius in regular marine form, killing him. The marine, in Alpharius body, left him behind to be taken by the loyalists doing the whole "I am Alpharius' thing when asked if he'd try to rescue the primarch or recover the corpse to save him.

The best primarch is Perturabo.

It's like they're all the same.

>Isn't his killcount zero?
implied 2

>implied 2
Na we know he hasn't he said it himself after he thought Magnus died.

>For a long time, knowing what he knew of his own strength, Russ had doubted whether it was possible for a primarch to be truly hurt, let alone killed. Now he knew that both were possible, for he had done it himself. If he closed his eyes, he could still see the look of startled horror in Magnus’s lone eye, moments before the screaming warp-hurricane had ripped his broken body into fragments.

So did he become primarch strong in Alpharius' body or is their strength dependant on being powered by a primarch soul?

And if its' the latter, what separates Primarchs from daemons?

No it isn't. It's implied that the Space Wolves were involved in what happened to the two missing legions. It's a massive stretch to assume from that that Russ killed the missing two.

But, even if did he killed them, he wouldn't be at 2. His attempt to kill Magnus actually created multiple copies of Magnus scattered throughout the war.

Russ's Primarch K/D ratio is in the negative even if you count the missing two and his own suicide.

>Perharps Alpharius and Omegon have another twin brother?

We don't talk about Omegarius

I thought it was implied that multiple legions were involved in dealing with the unknown 2, its just that everyone associates the Space Wolves more with the missing legions

Space Wolves got the Executioner title for killing trillions of infected citizens and/or Legionnaires in the wake of the third Rangdan xenocide.

Source?

I think you're looking for this user