Drawthread - for fuck's sake, Kevin edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahh, can't migrate from my cellphone.

Guess you won't be able to request this time

Requesting the character on the right with the expression on the top left, grinning and revealing teeth like bottom left. The scar and cut ear that he has should be fresh.
If you want to add any background I'd appreciate if it was desert inspired.

migrating Requesting a pic of my Fighter/Dervish/Tempest.

His fighting style is pretty much the same as Mugen's from Samurai Champloo, hence why he dresses similarly.

Since no one else will, here's ya fucking anchor post.

Anchoring this I can't wait to see it done!

Thank you for the consideration, kind user.

And I suppose that there's something attractive about a classy, yet experienced woman with good fashion sense.

Tony did you leave your pack open? Pelor damn it!

Kevin weren’t suppose to drink the fucking lantern oil! This is what the 3rd time you drank all the oil? Do we still have torches? We’re on the 5th level of the Queen of Spiders Dungeon and Kevin the Elf drank all our fucking lantern oil!

*Kevin burps*

Is he gonna be sick? Oh fuck it!

Requesting kommen-zzeitheber, an open-topped swiss war walker that is basically a clock shooting clock hands at people from the center of front mounted dial and chopping them up with pendulum-mounted circular saw.

It's not a classical mecha-like walker, but more like a mount, and it is rided by a really smug swiss officer in beret with that army symbol and dressed in orange-and-red uniform.

3/4 front view would've been perfect, thanks in advance.

Some setting background

Requesting a privateer for a swashbucking themed campaign.
She is wearing the same attire as pic 1 and have the same haircut (albeit with black hair instead of white) as pic 2.
She also have a swordpistol like in pic 3

Suit yourself for the pose, I suggest having her happily waving her hat at someone after having made a daring escape

Repostan

first for superior slime armor fuckbuddy slut waifu

Migrating!
Requesting my hexblade from an upcoming game. Using this image as a base for and outfit. Then a notched long sword in one hand and the other holding a blackened copper piece with a purple spell effect around it. Darken up the skin to a more chestnut brown and throw some dreds on him. Maybe a hat of some sort and more dynamic posing is up the the draw friend. Thanks in advanced!

Shit forgot reference pic.

Looking to get my character drawn, hopefully someone can give me a hand.
So hes a teenager, with sloppy hair wearing the hat circled in red. He wears a lab coat similar to the one in the picture, though more worn out and ragged. On his coat is the Monolith logo or just something evil looking with some cyrillic writing nearby.
Also his eyes are mostly normal but the Solar Twilight caste symbol can be seen in them.

Thanks

WAIFU SHITS NEED NOT APPLY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who drew that? It does not very well done at all. I thought drawthreads were for competent artists?

Anchoring this.

An eleven year old the request was for an artists to spruce up her party for Christmas.
>You can feel bad now.

>implying sucking isn't the first step to competency
These threads are literally for practice and leisure drawing, not purely for free commission-grade art.
Faggot.

Draw threads are always so spicy.

>Immediately gobbling up obvious bait

You guys are the problem here.

My mistake was knowing that there are people who actually think like that, so I took it seriously.

Migrating Did i do it right?

Moving over to the new thread
Request for my Half-Orc Fighter

Height: 6'2" (187 cm)
Weight: 265 lbs (120kg)
Build: Solid muscle
Hair: Short, dark brown, with a close-cropped chinstrap beard.
Skin color: Ruddy green
Equipment: Splint mail, heater shield, longsword.

Julius Aquilius, better known by his alias "Lubash", is a respected--and feared--bounty hunter in Yartar. He's made a name for himself as a brute capable of tracking down and bringing in alive some of the most dangerous criminals in the area, but what most don't know about him is that while he grew up poor he was not uneducated, and he often plays to peoples' prejudice of half-orcs being witless thugs. It's true that his martial prowess is formidable, but he has risen to the top of the local bounty hunter guild not by being stronger than people expect, but rather much smarter.

Requesting a female airborne soldier sitting and resting in a swamp after dropping behind enemy lines.

Her name is Tessou Tsuzuri, TT in short. The Characteristics of her are: dark green hair, green eyes, ponytail and glasses with band-aid on nose. She wear a sci-fi airborne military uniform with visor that in this case is raised to see the surroundings and maybe holding binoculars or lying her arm on a rock, you choose. With the other arm holding a futuristic bullpup assault rifle with a finger right next to the trigger ready to shoot (aka trigger discipline) waiting in case of any enemy activity.

Here's a extra reference to better describe the visual of the scene:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

not sure if this is how anchoring is supposed to work but bumping this from last thread

I need someone to draw the most metal and awe-inspiring bard ever. Its Joakim Brodén as a Gnome Bard! Good luck!

Your using Elysian drop troops from 40k as a ref but the character is not from 40k?

Maybe if you faggots ever paid for art instead of pretending you do.

Currently playing in an Only War game where our regiment comes from a frontier world and got the regigmental talent "QuickDraw", asked the DM if our uniform included cowboy hats. DM said our "Frontier pattern flak helmets" look like a classic Stetson. So I'm requesting a guardsma/en with cowboy flakhats and generally cowboy inspired uniforms (sergeant with a "sheriff" star perhaps?)

Extra love if you draw a squad posing around a Chimera since we're mechanised infantry.

Anchoring

forgot to attach this

Anchoring Solarian Idol

I got a simple request, draw anons. Can I just get this guy, but as a black dude instead and minus the spear?

Started doing this one, but I'm recovering from surgery and can't stay sitting down for a long time. Is the sketchy armor how you want it to look? I can't for the life of me figure out what's bugging me about it.

Hello Veeky Forums,

We're running a Bloodborne campaign and I'd highly appreciate someone drawing my hunter!

Her weapon transforms between a spear and a rifle. She has a hat like the top reference and is a freckled redhead. She doesn't shy away from scientific experimentslike Iosefka's stuff and the Research Hall craziness if you are familiar with the game,and as a result has taken an interest in ayyyliens and experiments surrounding them if that gives you any ideas.

She's kind of a bitch and doesn't refrain from behaving in a superior or condescending manner if that helps.

Thank you! Sorry if I rambled on, I'm just very excited about this character and campaign.

OR here, that looks great so far and I'm not seeing any issues with the armor.

And take as long as you need to finish it; I'm fine with anchoring for as long as it takes.

Don't know if OR is lurking but for some reason the original wip was pissing me off so I started all over, sorry that I'm making you waiting awhile, hope this new look is more appealing and poofier for you.

I'd like to make a request for a DIY successor Deathwing Terminator of the First Legion. Just a line guy, not a sergeant or a captain.

[1] Armor similar to this in style, with carved angelic art decos, holy scripts, magnetic bonding studs, and of course, skull details. But instead of the traditional Deathwing paintjob, it looks like the color scheme in [2].

On the left pauldron, with the yellow background, a raised decoration of the Chapter's icon which is [3], an Eagle's head mid-screech. On the opposite (right) pauldron, the Terminator displays the heraldry of his noble house which looks a bit like [4]. Unlike other Chapters, they're entitled to display the arms of their house of birth.

For armaments, the Terminator wields a chainfist like the one in [5] on his right hand, and a Storm Bolter similar to [6] in his left. With the same red coloration. The Chainfist should be black like the normal gauntlet, unless the artist believes it looks better if it's yellow?

Requesting a big ogre girl for my Shadowrun game.

1 - Is her general looks, skin tone, hair color and piercings.
2 - Is her hairstyle and hair ties/bands
3&4 - 3 is a gun shield that is mounted on 4 her gun. It can be a transparent material or solid with a small slit to see through if it's easier to draw.
5 - Is her general physique, she is over 9 foot tall, and if it's not too much to ask if there could be something in the image to give the perspective of her height that would be great.
6 - The 4 images here are the general idea of her heavy plate chest armor with no sleeve/arm protection, needs to have a throat protector plate incorporated into it.
7 - Wears armored boots that come up to her knees, they should be almost twice the size of what her feet should be much like the COG soldiers from Gears of War.
8 - Is a knife that she has strapped to her chest armor set in either a pull down or angled pull down style for a right hand grip.
The rest of her clothes are just some simple combat pants, and some tactical gloves with knuckle guards.

Not OR, but I'm in love with the eyes. Good fucking job so far, user.

>Bloodborne campaign

Please, for the love of all that is good, what system are you using?

>what system are you using?

5e. Just kidding. It's a homebrew d6 system the GM wrote up last year. We're playing a story set within the Chalice Dungeons.

Requesting a drawing of my Orc Gothi.
1 is his hair, but it's black/dark brown instead of blonde.
2 is his skin color.
3 is his pose, sans shield.
4 is his sword.
He has a triquetra (5) carved into the center of his chest..
He only wears brown leather pants/breeches with a bit of bear hide falling around his legs, and boots (6, but a little bit less gold, and more scratched up.)
He's 7 feet tall, and weighs about 300-400 pounds. Also, he has small(ish) tusks, and pure white eyes. His ears are pointed, and are on a slant in such a way that they sorta go towards the back of his head.
Thanks in advance if any drawfriend is interested!

>homebrew

Hnngggggg. Do you happen to have a pdf for that? I really want to run a Bloodborne game without using 5e.

Migrating from the last thread.
I'd like to request a drawing of Brother Canker, my Black Crusade character, a Nurgle (god of plague) warrior priest. He's in his thirties, average height, fairly powerfully built, shaggy dark hair and beard.
He's wearing carapace plate armour (pic related, but without the camo and more worn down) with the remains of tattered robes draped over it, has a huge, two-handed chainsword and a combat shotgun (both can look shoddy, but basically well-maintained). He's mutated, as evidenced by his eyes glowing a sickly green and the stinger-tipped tail of a corpse fly protruding from his backside (also pic-related, the stinger is dripping some sort of noxious fluid). He's also wearing an Icon of Nurgle on his back, like a back banner of sorts.

If you're still feeling up for a little background, he could be flanked by two zombie-like humans who look unnaturally strong despite their rotting state. They're (what remains) of his parents, so they should be older than him, one male, one female. Both wear tattered armour and chainswords similar to his. The zombies are completely optional though, if it's just him I'm already a really happy user!
Many thanks in advance!

not requester but for the splintmail armor I think you're not happy with the perspective, you made the lower half of him a bit larger scale then what his more finished face would imply. Also for the splint mail you might want to look closely at the way the individual squares angle around the body. HOpe this helps

I don't, I'm sorry. When I say he wrote it I mean literally on paper, it's a little notebook he filled up. The system isn't super complicated, he based it on a prose-based RPG he played. If you want to try your own hand at making one the general idea he's using is that damage taken is reflected as certain stat reductions that last until a Blood Vial is used to repair it. Sorta makes us go "do I charge in and attack and risk taking further damage or do I heal up now and play it safe for a round". I like it a lot.

Wife me up, sempai

Hey so if the user who requested their mageknight (about 3 months ago) is here, I don't know if you already got a delivery in the interim since I vanished; but I started your drawing and I couldn't let it just fall to the wayside, so I finished it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience in both taking this long and for just disappearing with any word.

Interesting mechanic. I'll try my hand at making a system like it then, and if it goes far enough, I'll make a thread about it, see what happens from there on.

Not OR, but I remember you. If it makes you feel any better, this is pretty close to something I was looking for in representation of a potential, future character, so I'll definitely use it.

I'll keep an eye out for Bloodborne threads, then. It's one of my most favorite games and I was excited that everyone in my group wanted to do a TTRPG.

I'm going to have to inquire where you found the the top two and middle pictures. I have a dire need For a Bliodborne inspired planet.

I just Googled 'Bloodborne character art'.

I wish you guys would stop (You)ing me, I keep thinking it's a delivery ;_;

Requesting something similar to the female warrior from DQIII, sans helmet, wearing a feminine toga like Sophitia from Soul Calibur has. The dangly crotch plate can go over the toga but I'd prefer if the bikini armor goes under the toga. The weapon and shield from the Warrior are fine, I'd rather the front of the shield be blank depending on how you position it. She should be looking confident, too.

Anchoring !

Requesting a githzerai wearing studding leather armor, with a sheathed rapier and a bow with an arrow nocked, looking dubious.

(You) are a great guy user! Merry Christmas.

>carry me back to your home and tell me I'm your husband now
not requester but this turned out really good, you draw faces well

Thought i'd try requesting my human ainu hunter.
He's supposed to mostly face towards the viewer and have a serious expression, with his dog happily trotting next to him.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Think it's not bugging me anymore, although I'm not sure I fixed it per se. Anyhow, will probably make the shield details, add a fuckton of nails for the squares and color from here.

Requesting a big-nosed Goblin spider-rider in a torn and ruined trenchcoat, chomping a cigar and firing a blunderbuss.

His name is Scrambles the Death Dealer.

Not OP for any of these. (I don't even have a request.)

That is looking great! Please do not damage yourself post-surgery. Take care of yourself! (I know when I'm not feeling well, it can be a relief to have something to work on, but I have to fuss a bit because I know when I get caught up I can end up working too long.) Maybe set a timer?

Those poofs are gorgeous and I am jealous of how you handle roses!
He is a cute!

That looks pretty amazing! Hopefully OP finds it, but I certainly enjoyed seeing it, if nothing else!

anti-archive bump

bump

OR here.

Pic related.

Also

It's a happy coincidence but the character's name is Roseyana.

>I need someone to draw Nagash and Settra playing tennis together. An angry Nagash would yell at Settra to start the game already but Settra DOES NOT SERVE

Veeky Forums calls for aid with memes

On the subject of excellent cleric pictures, gonna' bump and anchor this.

Anchoring this for myself

Ayyy glad I added them now. Just wanted to make sure though, are her eyes green? I'll start the outlines tonight then color tomorrow morning. Also I just quickly put on the symbols but what is the one on your headpiece? It was kind of hard to see

You've pretty much got it, it's an abstract rod of Asclepius / Caduceus so you're on the right track. Green eyes too, thank you!

Edit: Other than a 24 hour bump, this also serves as a request anchor for Requesting a drawing/portrait of my upcoming necromancer, Leichke.

#1 is her face, expression and eye color. I'm basing this character out of that picture (which is supposed to be a rendition of Eileen the Crow from Bloodborne.
#2 is her upper garment, the doublet worn by Sansa in GoT. If you could recolor it slightly to feature a more darker color scheme (such as monochrome), that'd be great.
#3 is her body and figure. I'd also like to request that you add in the sleeves (from the fluffy part downwards) and the skirt downwards as well, including the frilled skirt and low heeled boots.
#4 is her knife holster. It could be attached on a leather belt above her skirt or you could tweak the positioning to your liking if you prefer. I'd like to replace the grip on the picture with the one on the right (the Fairbairne Sykes knife, the one with the ribbed handle).
#5 is her hairstyle and hair color. If you could draw her with a more fashionable hat, that'd be nice, but it's only optional.

Now, I may be descriptive, but please feel free to take artistic liberties if you desire. The aesthetic I'm going for is essentially a combination of Yennefer/Cynthia from the Witcher series and Eileen the Crow from Bloodborne. The character's a mature woman in her early 40s and has a cold, serious personality. I hope it's not asking too much and thanks to anyone who considers my request.

-Requesting a female bard and her adventuring companion walking down a beaten path.

The female bard has a magical glowing flute that she's holding up, about to play it.

And her traveling companion would be a male half-elf wearing a western longcoat outfit like the one in the left. And he'd be holding a gun that looks like the one in the very bottom.

The fem bard would also be smiling at her male traveling buddy, while the said traveling companion would be looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

anchoring

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Some updates. Also been cutting up the layers so it'll be easier to gradient map later.

Sorry, I forgot about the flappy thing over her legs. D'you want me to add it in?

I like what you've got going on at the moment so I'm happy for you to leave it out.

Thank you again!

Bumping wholesome hexblade.

Here's a sketch, will finish later on.

I'm glad I refreshed this right after you posted, I didn't want her to be wearing the helmet. Think you can erase it and draw the hair around her head, instead?

yes definitely.

Looking great, drawfriend!

Alright, it's great otherwise! Dang, I really hate to think that you spent that time drawing it and now it's gotta be pulled off.

For real guys, stop it I just want my hoonter drawn I didn't ask for these (You)s q___q

>Spoilers "necromancer" as though it's not obvious.
>Literally has the word 'corpse' in her name.
Step up your necrourgist game famalam.

Trying something out with the coloring. If you'd rather have a clean color version, I'll be more than happy to provide. Anyhow, hope you like it.

Bump

bumpenstein

No problem about having to take it off, didn't like that part of the design, so I was happy to.

Here's what I'm able to do right now, I'll continue it later on.

whoops, only quoted myself

looking good user

24 hr bump

Having some practice for the busts.

Isn't that one of those scars people get when they're struck by lightning?

yeah, it's in the description

Neat. For how many people get zapped with lightning, it's rare to ever see anyone bring it up.