VW

>Giant velvet worms have invaded the land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LY8TgD6-7kg
livescience.com/61165-velvet-worm-foot-nano-image.html
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/kBCnJF93BAElvy30agpcLw/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're safe here, there's enough salt to keep them away for ages.

Theoretically speaking, could you sweat a slug to death? As in, sweat so much that wiping the sweat off your brow and splashing it on a slug kills him?

Adorable.

I know that's probably a very close up picture, but that thing looks super huggable. I want to breed dog sized ones for fuzzy companions who tickle you with their teeny tiny legs.

*squirt you and your home*

wat

The salt is too diluted by water.
watch the end
youtu.be/LY8TgD6-7kg

don't worry, it's just a 1 stage speed debuff, they wasted their turn and now I we can counter with flamebody Talonflames!

I think the amount of sodium that would need to be in your body would kill you long before irt would kill the giant slug.

>invested in Ride (pseudopods)
>Ready my giant slug saddle
My day has come.

ITT: people that think that velvet worms are slugs

gotta get them beetle meats

Thanks for pointing that out, I was starting to get confused by people's comments.

livescience.com/61165-velvet-worm-foot-nano-image.html

>a thing happened
Did it happen IN A GAME?

I guess we'll send in professional carrion crawler hunters, with a few bottles of universal solvent to deal with goop spray?

>such as
>i.e. not an exhaustive list
>idea prompts for TRADITIONAL GAMES are ok

>Single line thread.
Sage this shit

>Salt
>Affecting velvet worms as if they were molluscs
W E W
E
W

Stat the assassin bug, teegee.

>57031101
>such as
>i.e. not an exhaustive list
The phrasing is "traditional games such as", followed by a list of the most common categories of traditional games. That means discussion of every kind of traditional game is allowed, but it must be a kind of traditional game.
A single line of greentext offering a vague idea is not a traditional game.
>idea prompts for TRADITIONAL GAMES are ok
Where did OP write those words? This is "post your gamer fuel" logic.

Well now that you bring it up, what is your gamer fuel?

My anger is all the fuel I need.

Why ?
It's funny, and we can learn new approach to a threat

His gamer fuel is dicks made of fail.

no real rules about posting
no real rules about moderation
nothing new under the sun

>I want more threads like archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/kBCnJF93BAElvy30agpcLw/type/op/

Thus far, the answer seems to be “everyone mistakes them for slugs.”

But yeah, the... what, three? ten?... people who study onychophorans would suddenly find themselves in high demand.

It’s the only exclusively terrestrial phylum these days, you know. I really wonder how that happened, but I’ve never come up with a good way to find out.

They don't seem like a remotely durable animal, having a soft body, hydrostatic skeleton and no defensive features whatsoever. They're also not aggressive and their hunting behavior of literally just walking up to other invertebrates and feeling them with their antennas to see if they are big enough to be worth eating is reliant on the prey having almost no cognitive capability and low sensitivity to touch and not noticing them due to the fluidity of their moment would not work well on mammals.

You could adapt them to being good monsters, but giant velvet worms as they are wouldn't be super threatening.

Getting covered in slime was part of my plan along.

>we're being attacked by a creature whose entire body is an exposed weakspot with no natural armor whatsoever

Oh no. We might as well be attacked by floating eye balls.

>he doesn't know about their extending hook mouth