Elvish woman flees her homeland

>Elvish woman flees her homeland
>Takes refuge in the keep of a minor Human count
>Begins discreetly producing children
>One after another. Year after year.

You've been asked to investigate the matter.

What do you discover?

>Elf Lifespan
>900 not unheard of

A dumb elf thread

A standard elf breeding program. They're not unusual. The high demand for even half-elven sex slaves means a fertile elf can make quite a lot of gold.

>What do you discover?
The elven human is in fact an "economic migrant" of an inferior culture and has had many "sexual emergencies" at the expense of human men, who have started complaining en masse. Yet despite this the count in question refuses to make a move, and SOMEHOW his subject appear to love the count even more than before for this.

The solution is simple: I return to my liege and recommend the building of a great wall all around the county in question. Maybe make it some kind of special prison for sex offenders so they can get a taste of their own medicine.

She fled her homeland because they wanted to hold her hostage as a broodmare, being far more fertile than the typical elf.

She's capitalized on her natural fertility by selling her children to couples who have difficulty conceiving.

Makes you wonder why there aren't more Half-Elf private armies running around.

>The count has pledged his life to a demon prince
>The children are consumed at birth
>She's into it

she and a young human boy have fallen in love and have married

>...those elf harlots are corrupting our youth!

upon closer investigation it is revealed that they're both very much in love with each other, hold hands hourly and are living a very happy life

Yet another stupid elf thread. Most of the time they start with a female elf in the OP, noticed that?

imagine the incredible amount of incest that happens a few decades later in the community

Well, it should be glaringly obvious which ones are hers.

spoiler, the ones with pointy ears will know not to fuck each other.

half-elves are sterile in my settings

same one of the major players in our game made his fortune providing half-elf comfort girls for the Imperial navy and colonies

Turns out the reason Elf males to female ration was so skewered is because Elves are eusocial in nature. She was one of the princesesses and now that she has selected this human as a mate, she'll raise her half-elf daughters with him.
The reason this was largely unknown before now is because half elves lose their Eusocial nature, taking after their human parent while the parents will often keep the secret.

But the ones with the pointy ears are way hotter, so they'll want to bone other pointy eared people.

That’s pretty smite worthy

>What do you discover?

Sex makes babies, apparently.

>princesesses

1.) An absolutely insatiable elf.
2.) A human count who is beginning to regret that wish to a djinn.

>finally manage to break into her secret laboratory
>cloning tanks
>more clearly under construction
>she’s spent many years trying to perfect the process— to decrease the incidence of defective clones and increase the rate of production by inducing extra cell divisions early in embryonic development, Brave New World-style
>the elves exiled her for her blasphemous research

This gives me a good idea of my next hook; thanks.

See this would be the most likely thing.

That she's living off of child support payments.

That that is a fucking amazing looking picture and i'm fucking using it for my next character

I give you this (You) out of pity.

An elf coming to terms with the fact that she is nothing but meat. A living baby factory and breeder that exists to be tortured, passed around and to pump out slaves. Her bloodline slowly being snuffed.

Shes the avatar of a fertility godess, so shes escaped to avoid her fate as a supersolider and war beast breeder by the DARKLORD

I give you this (You) out of humor

>Her bloodline slowly being snuffed.
That makes zero sense. She’s clearly experiencing a great deal of reproductive success.

I hate progressives but this post was completely unnecessary

The count is of moderate magical talent. His marriage to the the elven woman produces a large number of children with moderate to major magical powers and loyalty to the crown. It is discovered during the next war when the king calls his levies against an orcish horde and the Count and his extended family along with his modest retinue utterly decimate an entire orcish cavalry charge.

The counts lands are expanded after the battle and his family remains loyal to the crown, eventually establishing the great Western magical college.

Fuck her daughters. Sell her sons to some of the more deviant nobles and barons.

If it was being snuffed she wouldn't be having any babies at all.

She's actually an Altara Warrior Woman producing an army of stupidly OP clones of herself?

Straight shota is only popular with virgins who have mommy issues.

Breeding an army to retake throne

I don't have any mommy issues but I'm certainly a virgin

Didn't know christmas cakes and new year noodles had mommy issues

Depends. If she has sorcerer blood or is anything other than pure elf strain this is an immediate problem, because suddenly you have a crazy bitch breeding an army.

If she just shacked up with some dude and they're just fucking constantly, it's not my problem.

If she's just been slutting around and has no income source or household, suddenly we have like half a dozen to like 20 welfare babies to deal with and the state will probably have to deal with it.

> Elves function like ants and termites
> Most elves are non-reproducing workers or soldiers, who maintain and protect the elven lands
> Probably live in symbiosis with the forest, like some ants do with trees
> The Wild Hunt is elf equivalent of an army ant migration
> At the heart of each elf colony there's a hugely pregnant elf queen constantly pumping out baby elves

Aside from the last bit (which would be pure magical realm), that actually would be an interesting take on elves.

Elves reproduce by parthenogenesis.

>That makes zero sense. She’s clearly experiencing a great deal of reproductive success.
You are trying to explain this to an user who believes a woman reproducing or having sex means that she is losing somehow.
Probably a christian from America

Party probably figures out she is slowly replacing the entire noble court with her own children, effectively taking over the country as her own "family" grows within the leadership caste like a tumor until she can just sit on the throne unopposed.

Due to elven life span she can do this and it will probably seem like a month long project

>If she has sorcerer blood
Most elves can do some form of magic unless 100% martially focused, which is rare.
Even bumpkin wood elves know druidic magic

I played a male character like this
Got some pretty good buffs to STR, CHA and CON while draining his WIS
The demon made it so that every child he sired would have a twin
One of the twins would be sacrificed

He had as many kids as possible.

My character immediately proposes to her on the spot upon discovering her laboratory

Thank you bard

>What do you discover?
a lot of dirty sheets
And apparently a way of feeding dozens of offspring

I'm not a virgin but I certainly have mommy issues.

Well, sure. Scientific acumen is hot. I’d be tempted. (But she’d be way out of my league...)

She is preparing to take over human kingdom by making all royals her relatives and then using blood magic. After that, she is planning to wage war on her homeland, who exiled her because she had no sense of fashion and liked to wear black. We propose to assist her with child production

>the elf woman's homeland is pretty harsh and brutal. She has hopes and dreams that she feels don't line up with the culture of her homeland.

>her father the king, knows of her plans but does nothing to stop her from running away.

>could it be love? or could it be more politically motivated?

>the king slowly manipulates her and steers her towards a human kingdom.

>he sees a minor human court that could be the gateway to the larger human kingdom.

>He pushes the princess away causing her to flee to the nearest safespace

>her fathers network of spies and agent provocateurs steer her towards a master of a keep

>she ends up falling in love

>elf kings court magicians end up possesing her

>she produces one child for every human inhabitant in the small kingdom

>once all inhabitants are replaced , and a few other key towns are used in a similar manner as chokepoints or vulnerable areas.

>the plan is to degrade the genetic and moral stock of the human kingdom so that in a few generations the elf king can invade with relative ease where most of the civilian population will be half elven and more likely to submit/capitulate/surrender

Isnt this how Dark Eldar make most of their babies?

She's a succubus. Real elves can't produce so many children (hence why they don't swamp humans despite being immortal). Her "half elves" are actually tieflings.

They don't actually use cloning (cloning in 40k generally seems to end badly), but they do speed-grow embryos in artificial wombs.
Having your children born the natural way is actually a mark of pride for DE, as only the wealthiest and most powerful of them can waste time and resources like that, instead of just having a child grown in a vat for fraction of the time and cost.
Getting pregnant for DE is like buying a luxury car or yacht. It costs a fortune and there's no real practical reason for it, but it shows everybody that you have more money than them.

You know making babies artifically from scratch genetics would probably be better than cloning specific genes but I don't think cloning is 'that' bad, just viewed as suspicion.

Since all the human factions do it to some degree.

>Afriel strain, clones of the Imperium's greatest - all had inexplicably bad luck
>Two separate instance of Replicae astartes batch cloning - one ended up as horrible mutants, other is suspected for horrible mutants
>Clone of Horus - Actually succeeded
>Clones of Ferrus Manus - unknown, but they were still loyal to the Emperor
>Every other clone primarch Fabius Bile made - horrible mutants
>Basically everything else Fabius Bile touches - horrible mutants
Most examples I know of humans straight-up cloning dead people in 40k ended in mutant rejects.
DE haemonculi can successfully clone fresh bodies for people, as long as they get a tissue sample prior to death.

I think it has something to do with souls, like how robots get fucked up from not having one.

>investigate
Human habitat with rapid and dangerous mood shift.
>discover
A mother witch and her fey spawn.
>conclusion
Relocated to the Wandering Wood.

>once a year
AHAHAHAHA! Seriously, why? I know tropes are there for a reason and very good to hide that you are creatively bankrupt, and some people really have problems thinking outside of common tropes, but here we have the actual problem.

Yet another idiotic elf thread

This plan could only work if political allegiance was somehow inherited. Otherwise, all the half-elves would respond to the appearance of the elf king with something like, “Uh, who the fuck are you, again? And why should we care?”

I’m not into 40K, so I don’t know.

That idea is slightly scary, because I can’t guess what her goal is. It’s unsettling even in the most benign case; there’s something creepy about a succubus who just wants to have ALL THE BABIES. Like, I can picture her complaining that it’s been three entire days since she gave birth and she still hasn’t gotten pregnant again and she just feels so very empty...

she's not really an elf.
She originates from a species of of mushrooms that takes up DNA from other species to acquire new beneficial traits.
In this case due to some mishaps,(maybe magical in nature) the mushroom ended up mergin its DNA with that of a elf woman.
I have not yet discovered if the mushroom absorbed the woman or the woman absorbed the mushroom or they both merged equally.
But in any case the elves discovered that she was taking over other elves or absorbing them.

And now she's using the DNA she's absorbed from other elves to create semi-clones to release her spores.
The whole world is in danger.
Those who have been taken over(not her semi-clones) show clear signs of erasing of personality. They laim that they are happier than ever, as partially mushrooms they can regenerate and adapt to be resistant to illnesses and poisons and anything that omes their way, and since they are all siblings once the whole world has been turned like them there will be happiness and eternal peace.
But at what cost?

It's not the post OP wanted, but it's the post he deserves for his stupid elf thread.

I investigate and realize that I wish quests were still on Veeky Forums

Dwarfs are meant to be notjews rather than Elves user.

What if it were slightly reversed? A male elf moves in with a noble house to go real-harsh-down-south with a human noble woman?

No user, the tropes demand that it's always a female elf!

>male elf x human women
i do not understand

> there’s something creepy about a succubus who just wants to have ALL THE BABIES. Like, I can picture her complaining that it’s been three entire days since she gave birth and she still hasn’t gotten pregnant again and she just feels so very empty...
That's a weird way of spelling "something extremely hot".

She gets gangbanged every night, and gives birth to the baby of a man she does not know every week

Used as a breeding mule

This doesn't concern you anyway.

>A living Elf
>Breeding

It was captured by a Natural Philosopher in employ of the count, and is currently under study as a curiosity. She is capable of speech, and seems to be well learned.

Attempts to discover the location of her homeland has been fruitless so far. The local diocese is sending an Inquisitor for assistance.

But only human males and elf females produce offspring, everybody knows this.

>that picture
i do not understand.

>This plan could only work if political allegiance was somehow inherited. Otherwise, all the half-elves would respond to the appearance of the elf king with something like, “Uh, who the fuck are you, again? And why should we care?”

Firstly political allegiances often are inherited.

Secondly the half-elf population would feel alienated from the wider human society for racial reasons even if the humans didn't persecute them due to an absence of kinship. The half-elves would most likely romanticize their more distant elven lineage in the same way that mixed race kids from white neighborhoods romanticize their non-white ancestry.

Shea Ohmsford.

>Alustriel Silverhand
>In addition to her siblings, the other six of the Seven Sisters, Alustriel had many children. Most of these children had different fathers but twelve males, all half-elves with the surname of Aerasumé (elven for silver-moon [of the evening], in the ancient elven tradition of naming orphans for where they were born), had the same father, a tall elven lord who helped Alustriel gain elven support for the expansion of Silverymoon but was thereafter killed by orcs. These sons names were Andelver, Boesild, Dolthauvin, Elinthalar, Ghaelryss, Inthylyn, Lilinthar Aerasumé, Methrammar[9], Naerond, Raerilarr, Tarthilmor, and Uoundeld. Collectively, these boys were known as The Tall Ones and were all warriors of some skill.[10] Not much is known of her other children.

That won't stop me.

Melisende Baybars father was an elf.

>Black Pearl was a half-elf descended from a human and a sea elf
>Black Pearl's mother was rescued by sea elves after her ship was sunk off the coast of Calimport

>the half-elf population would feel alienated from the wider human society for racial reasons even if the humans didn't persecute them due to an absence of kinship.
They’re literally kin to the humans, being the product of a brain-wiped elven princess and the local human population. They’ve been raised by humans around other humans. Their only actual connection to the elf king is “that guy’s an elf, so he’s half like us.” Whatever anti-elf prejudice is around is apparently insufficient to preclude our princess from pumping out a small kingdom’s worth of progeny. I don’t think the invasion plan is going to work. At the very least, it’s pretty stupid relative to “use the spies and the court wizards to possess the human rulers directly, turning the human kingdom into a puppet state without the need for any military campaign or convoluted breeding program.”

Well, now we know where tieflings come from. Her. They come from her.

Kelson Darktreader was a half-elf, son of a male elf and some random woodsmen daughter he shagged up with.

>Terrien Doucard
>Terrien's father was an elf, a cousin of Besnell. His mother was the second daughter of one of Silverymoon's wealthiest families.
Huh, this happened more often than I thought.

Do you ever sometimes, when going to a public restroom, after you're done walk out of the stall with a hunk of shit in your hand while whistling, and you kind of just throw it up in the air behind you without looking or much care?

Classic

E V E R Y
T I M E

i do not understand.

I want to kiss her on the neck

Found another.
>Krydle ("Cry dull" with a quick L)[4] was a half-elf thief and poet who lived in Baldur's Gate, estranged from his father Coran
Coran was an elf, and a womanizer.

Mixed race children are literally the kin of both parents and their races, but they tend to romanticize the more distant race because they're more aware of how they are different from the side of the family they spend most time with.

If the half-elves were raised among elves then they'd have more sympathy for the humans, but since they were raised around humans they're going to see themselves as half-elves rather than half-humans.

You don't need huge amounts of discrimination for this sort of dynamic to work, just look at modern day Western European countries that make huge efforts to be welcoming to other races and still end up with alienated minorities Aloha Ackbarring everywhere.

You'd want more than one princess though.

And another.
>Lanseril Snowmantle was a druid and a member of the Knights of Myth Drannor
>He was born in the tiny village of Snowmantle. His father was Raunaeril, one of the "lost" elves of the Border Forest

Has this been peer-reviewed?

Even so, they're not going to be so willing to bend the knee when some foreign elf army shows up demanding fealty and is even more willing to treat them as scum.

We discover that it's all a plan of the half-elf confederacy.
Stage One is to create a massive half-elf population.
Stage Two is to eradicate all Elf Males and Human Females.
Stage Three is The World!