Character Art Thread

I recently got a new comp and lost most of my art. I'll dump what I have, but some art to replenish my stores would be appreciated!

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBVU12SWp0MTJSWTA?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry it's so sporadic, but that's all I've got (hence the need for more and better art)

This is cute

Wizard art:

Beastfolk and demons are not cute, sir paladin. Do remember your code.

anyone happen to have some nordic themed paladins? I'd be very grateful

Post an example

Post clerics please

Like this?

Much appreciated but I'm looking for something more knightly. I'd also like evil looking monks if you have any.

I need to clean up my folder. It's almost impossible to find anything with the mess things are in now.

the expression is perfect but
>dual wielding
there, it's ruined

Why would that orc flush red? If she had red blood, she wouldn't have green skin like that.

Dualwielding is real, though it's grossly over- and misrepresented in modern media.

Orcs are green because of photosynthesis.

>Why would black people flush red? If they have red blood, they wouldn't have brown skin like that

Requesting characters with anachronistic like this

Urban Fantasy is fine too

Anyone have clean cut marine types who are also mages/psychics?

Anyone got any young male wiznerds?
Have an armor.

Thanks user, just what I was looking for.

>I recently got a new comp and lost most of my art. I'll dump what I have, but some art to replenish my stores would be appreciated!
I'd suggest tg booru but that got swamped with CP some time back.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBVU12SWp0MTJSWTA?usp=sharing

Anyone got any Female hobgoblins in the sorta 5e style, the red ones?

What exactly would you call this style? Sort of low-tech modern, but with some slight fantasy elements.

This might be a better example.

I need grizzled, PTSD-ridden thousand yard stare wearing men and women, race doesn't matter, age doesn't matter.

I need someone who looks like they saw a peaceful farming village be collectively blood-raped by a war band of cannibal orcs, and the barmaid they thought about fucking just got sliced in half. You get the idea.

Old hard-drive failed, but I have an entire dropbox of 575-ish images, is there any way to share that dropbox anonymously?

Here you go, something from 'Nam
You never specified if it had to be fantasy ;)

Nah man, that's great, too. Thanks!

Anyone got any death knights?

Requesting a specific image i saw a while back

It had a heavily armored female warrior with a large hammer hanging off her shoulder, had smoke pouring out of it, and maybe out of her armor as well

This one?

yep, thats it!

For future reference that is a censer, it burns incence. She has a stylized one as a hammer

Looking for armoured Greek or even Roman warriors for my War Cleric. Have this for your troubles

Does this count as a monk?

I don't think there is a name, but searching it as medieval sci fi or space medieval

>giving firearms to arena fighter
I could see it go very very wrong

Note the belt he's wearing--it appears he's only got one scabbard. I think the situation here is something like, "And now I've got your sword, boy."

well observed

why give her the shorter spear? why add the additional disadvantaged?

Requesting 1980's-era-looking military personnel. Looking for some grunts for a Metal Gear style action movie campaign.

Eh, sure, have some of what I have.
Do you need something in particular