Your party loves cheap convenient lodging, right Veeky Forums?

Your party loves cheap convenient lodging, right Veeky Forums?

I don't see a single girl with an eye on its asshole. That's the only Yokai I care about.

Eh, could be worse. As long as none of them are the murderous type they'll hardly know we are here.

I've lodged in worse places IRL.

Is that bitch to the right puffing her cheeks at me?

>Find a cheap place to sleep for the night
>It's full of spirits and animated undead
>They are all friendly and have no desire to eat or kill us
>A pair of skeleton warriors is as the bar laughing it up
>Get caught up in their convo and have to hear bone jokes for several hours

One of my friends live din Japan for a while, and apparently you can get an appartment for cheaper if it's supposed to be haunted. Wheter cheaper rent is worth potentially having to deal with vengeful spirits is up to you.

>they get their booze all over you because it just falls through their jaws when they "drink" it.

Far left doesn't seem very abnormal, may be eyeass
Also: source?

Nigger have you not read Juni Ito or seen The Ring? I would sooner live off of cheap ramen I had to forage out of the garbage while paying for a better place than live in a haunted house in Japan.

Junji Ito isn't scary, he's just funny.

I don't know about you but the one story about the headless mannequins coming to life and cutting off people's heads to wear them was genuinely frightening to me.

I'm like 90% sure that fox is a slut.
The other 10% are on lesboslut.

Everyone who lived with a women know what hell it is. And now its 5 of them.

Yes but they're ghosts or something. Splash some holy water on your dick and you'll be fine.

Imagine you do what you do now, but 5 ghost girls talking about some dress or twiter post near you constantly.

>Everyone who lived with ur mom know what hell it is
FTFY.

Relax, they are probably synchronized.

Spritz some holy water in your ears, too. Duh.

Oh I doubt he has to worry about PMS, though maybe the wall so the house bleed instead?

>five bitches

>with huge boobs

Pass.

Each one get a cat or two. Some of them died so you also have ghosts cats.

Honestly aside from the monsters the lounging one is packing they don't look all that big

Nipnop cleavage standards, anything with curvature is "huge".

Those are glasses set low on the nose.

That's a straight-forward economics question, though. You can just about trust ghosts to be ghosts and that there is actually a place you're renting that is haunted instead of living inside landlord Tom Nook's balls disguised with a leaf.

>I would sooner live off of cheap ramen I had to forage out of the garbage while paying for a better place than live in a haunted house in Japan.
You're missing out.

>Wheter cheaper rent is worth potentially having to deal with rude spirits is up to you.
FTFY

Do they clean after themselves? If yes then they're better than half of my flatmates I ever had.

I own a few sage bundles and rub sticks, and a couple of medicine fans. Just gotta cleanse the place and I'll be fine

As a licensed priest, spirits wouldn’t bug me or my character.

Jesus 1
Spirits 0

Sauce is Mononoke Sharing

OK I've seen enough of this to be officially interested. What's the actual title?

Well fuck that is some timing.

Note to self: always refresh before posting

Where is this page going user?
Id guess sex but boy do I hope it's wholesome

Sluts and actors.
Well i guess ghosts with usefull professions are rare nowadays.

>Veeky Forums encounters a ghost

It's John K. Pe-ta less. Gotta fill that fisting quota.

Ghost sex is rarely wholesome as most of them are deviants.

It's John K. Pe-ta. It gets weird.

Eh, that was cute and moderately wholesome. I liked it

Sauce?

Would you guys live with a zombie?

No. Zombie is grooss. I prefer vampire or ghost gf if we talking undead.

Not this one, no.
Maybe Zombo from monster girl show though

>Fox
>Slut
Of course she is.
Still will not bang, thank you very much, I love to live, thank you.

You'll be fine. It is the Korean or Chinese fox sluts that you have to worry about.

homo

Still, why all foxes are sluts?
Why they even described as a sluts?

It's called Mononoke Sharing, for anyone who cares

>John K. Pe-ta
say no more

Relax, you got two livers and only need one to live.
Or was that kidneys?

I love haunted places though. Most of the time, they're pretty chill.

Because getting in your pants is the fastest way to get to your delicious liver

Does the rent stay cheap if you exorcise the place your self? Also now I want to read the story of a low income bum and his ghost friend exploiting this this to get cheap rent at apartments that are only slightly nicer than what they normally would be able to afford.

I can believe that.

Man, I remember looking up some of his stuff when a few panels of some characters playing with Gunpla where posted on /m/. Guy can draw a cute girl, but hot damn the way he does sex is just awful.

If I kept her covered in enough incense and perfume it might be bearable.

>a few panels of some characters playing with Gunpla
Waku Waku Onee-san. Poorfag best girl! Christmas cake loli is fine too.

What if living with women is my fetish

This user knows whats good

>Fox
>Slut

If the smell wasn't a problem, then yeah maybe.

Also sauce

this nigga

Stop making me hungry.

FOX SLUT DETECTED

Great. Now I have a thing for long necks. Thanks Veeky Forums

No problem

Always happy to help

Not all foxes are sluts.

Why is the blonde one raping a dead slut?

She didn't hear a 'no'

I am not a slut!

Prove it!

And what sort of evidence would you find acceptable to prove my innocence, and not be outright rejected?

You can show me your underwear.
If it's plain white, cute bloomers, or boyshorts, you're in clear.

Welcome to good taste.

And yet, were I to do so, I would be deemed a slut regardless, simply for having shown them off.
A lose/lose proposition.

Clever girl. Not playing into it is the "right" answer here.
Showing them in folded/unworn state would be acceptable too.

You still can't have my liver though.

>Forgetting to include a time stamp must be present

That reminds me. People need to start keeping track of important details.
Do you know how hard it is to find fresh liver with no added preservatives? And I can never find an expiration date, either.

strhagne that Kuro lists a career and lacks a personality descriptor, and hte others have 2 by no career

>with no added preservatives?
go for free range stuff, or just grow them yourself

Source?

>Worse things than ghosts threaten to break through into this world every moment I continue to exist. Don't make the others uncomfortable, or I may have to scorch you all with warpfire.

You do NOT mess with the only people in a Psyker's life who ever cared about him.

Is this true?

The Zombie Maria.

Why are foxes such devout wives?

The way to a man's dick is through his stomach. This is known.

I mean, as an immortal fox sure 20 years isn't that big of a deal but why wait if you don't have to?

Konohana Kitan.

Well, you might not be a slut, but you're sloth for sure.
Think in scale - moderately sized village of healthy free range folks that just keep repopulating.

Look, I've seen some fucked up shit in my time alright? The reason I don't do that is because a Tsuchigumo did something like that using their magic to get suicidal people to live in a village and forget their past then picking off random people when they felt like it.

You know what happened to them? They both were killed by Ninja that's what happened.

It's fine, your liver will grow back.

Well, yeah, magic can get you in trouble even today.
Mundane urbanization will go unnoticed, even with few people dying in the process. Hell, construction project where nobody dies would be suspicious.

I'll leave that to someone who's a tad more industrious then I am. Selling my ass is good enough, I get all the sex I want and when it's convient no one's going to miss the john/jane anyways

>Selling my ass is good enough

I step out to get a bite to eat, and some slut comes out of the woodworks.
Typical.
Honestly, it's easier to just get them to stop using the things. Get some dumb claims about poisons and developmental disorders going around, watch them fall for it. Entertaining to watch unfold and leads to healthier meals, all at once.

You just wanted to post that picture.

>Lits up a smoke

Bitch, I was in the city before they started building these skyscrapers. I did it (and ate) in every one of them to, blessings of the Temple priests be damned

>cue cat(fox)fight