Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

IG players are autistic edition

>FAQ update
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/15/the-future-of-faqs-and-chapter-approved-dec-15gw-homepage-post-2/

>Duncan 300th
youtube.com/watch?v=nBopjeR60UM

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Flesh_Tearers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>last thread got nuked because of animefags
well done

Friendly reminder that this is the only traitor legion that makes sense

First for Squats!

I don't see what this is saying. Commissar itself is a term for Soviet political officer. Guardsmen have lots of influences, like the krieg there being some strange mix of french and ww1 German soldiers, or Catachan just being rambo: even that krieg in the pic looks more french in his uniform style. The Commisar on the right is heavily inspired by 80s metalheads and shit: it's just rule of cool my dude, thus the ridiculous version of officers caps and the sick shades. Is this one of those "40k is fascist and you're a shitlord for playing it" memes?

>I'm not racist, but...
qualifying like that is cuck shit

Is it true fart fetishists are a big segment of the 40k community?

Only if they’re a death guard player

Yes, all Ork players smell farts. Same thing with Shrek posters

why does everyone on this board seem to just hate tzeentch? is it his trope, design, story...? what is it

4+ invulns on 3 point models?

Be careful, user. The Inquisition is always listening...

That's not an Iron Warrior.

I would rather have my Jeppson's over a bloody mary any day of the week.

I really have no idea why you feel the need to do this every thread. I imagine you as a jobless tub of goo that looks admiringly at your shittiky painted NL every time.

Its just one troll trying to force a meme, its best to ignore him.

World eaters? Word bearers? dark angels

I love duncan and all, but he is an ugly motherfucker

>Want to dismember my foes in a glorious shower of gore and ultraviolence
>Hate Chaos
Are there any loyalists that rip and tear it good? Space Shark? Exorcists maybe?

Bangles, space woofs, grey knights. Idk

Space sharks an anyone who has Sanguinius as a Primarch

Notice how there are basically never posts like these made by fanboys of other traitor legions?
That's because they're confident enough about their chosen legion and as a result don't have to. But I guess it makes sense that "insecure edgy teenagers : the legion" attracts insecure fanboys :^)

> flesh tearers
> blood drinkers
> space sharks
> executioners
> space wolves
> white scars

Astartes are not well adapted to siege warfare.

Carharodons is a good place to start, I think.

Tzeentch is less coherent than the other gods. You can learn pretty much all you need to know about khorne just by hearing "blood for the blood god," but tzeentch is sorcery, but also change, but also mutation, but also hope and ambition and fate and intricate planning?

It makes no sense to me to have a god that simultaneously is about weaving intricate plots and change/Chaos, which is supposed to make intricate plots useless

Blood angels and their successors have the best rules for it.
Space sharks or flesh tearers in the lore.

no

Yea I play night lords and I hate this faggot.

Astartes are not well adapted to being cowardly sneaks. Siege warfare is fine.

Flesh Tearers are definitely one of the most RIP AND TEAR loyalists. If it were not for the efforts of Seth they'd basically be Khorne Bersekers at this point.

>If it were not for the efforts of Seth they'd basically be very tall red ultramarines at this point.
ftfy

*Blocks your path at a 1500-point tourney*

++ Cadian Spearhead ++

Commissar Yarrick (130 points, Warlord)

Heavy Weapons team w/ X3 Heavy Bolter (42 points)

++ Cadian Spearhead ++

Company commander (31 points)
- Boltgun

Heavy Weapons team w/ X3 Lascannon (78 points)

++ Cadian Spearhead ++

Company commander (30 points)

Heavy Weapons team w/ X3 Mortar (33 points)

++ Cadian Spearhead ++

++ Cadian Spearhead ++

++ Valhallan Battalion ++

- Pietrov’s MK 45

Primaris Psyker (46 points)
- Nightshroud
- Mental Fortitude

X30 Conscripts (120 points)

The Kasrkin camo doesn't even look like the nazi stuff. It's a lot more jagged and all the brown parts have a light trim.

never really thought about it too deeply but the general concept of chaos being the opposite to order is kinda undermined by the 'fate weaving' of tzeentch.
but, i think his goal of change for the sake of change is a true embodiment of chaos so im half and half

take that back

Never thought hating Tzeentch was a thing on this board. I mean hes my 2nd favourite chaos god. Veeky Forums and especially /40kg/ just hate everything.

>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

my favourite in terms of this "rip and tear" are
the executioners, still waiting to hear from them :((

Death Company maybe. Specially since the BA codex just came out.

dis thread iz being looted

Right up your alley wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Flesh_Tearers

You're a fool.

It's clearly someone trying to create retarded "my primarch is best than yours" discussions here. It's similar to the "best primarch coming through" threads.

Their physiology made them best suited at assaults and quick retreats than sieges.

Why use augmented humans agains't a fortress when you can use normal soldiers? Normal humans are much less valuable so it makes sense for using them in costly wars such as sieges. Marines should be only used to assault specific locations.

Supreme Command detachment - Siam Hann

Farseer - 100
+witchblade
spiritseer - 45
+witch staff
Warlock - 35

Spearhead detachment - Siam Hann

Warlock - 35

wraithblades - 175
+ghost swords
wave serpent - 154
+twin shuriken cannon, shuriken cannon, star engines, vectored engines

3 Vypers - 240
+2 missile launchers, bright lance, shuriken cannon, 2 twin shuriken catapults
Hornet - 115
+2 starcannons

Wraithlord - 141
+2 flamers, scatter laser, sword
Falcon - 155
+missile launcher, twin sc
Falcon - 155
+bright lance, shuriken cannon
2 War walkers - 150
+2 star cannons, 2 scatter lasers

1500 even

Is there enough firepower, or is it lacking? I'm trying to do a tank/vehicle list. The war walkers and wraithlord are for protecting my deployment zone from deep strikers

t. person from OP pic.

>muh non-shiny buttons

T'au weapons are strange.

That's not how you spell 'shit'.

I meant in lore user not on table top. Its like plasma-lite weapons.

None of peaked caps is black or uses skulls, first edition commissars were based on SS officers.
Armageddon is WW2 german paratroopers, Baneblade is inspired by WW2 Neubaufahrzeug heavy tank.
Taurox is inspired by WW2 SdKfz 4.
Forgeworld Cyclops is based on WW2 german Goliath.

Can not you clearly see big difference in visual design with metallic buttons of SS/guardsmen and matte soviet uniform?

oh shit you're right, suddenly the Tallarns make so much more sense. It's cause they were modelled after a bunch of niggers

Does the vanilla pred box contain enough bits to make a loyalist version of this? I'm playing a chapter that's on a penitent crusade so improvised armour through welding tank tracks onto the hull and spare ammunition all over would look pretty great thematically.

>Taurox is inspired by WW2 SdKfz 4.
Retard.

>Non-shiny buttons! REEE!
You're either a troll or legit retarded. Either way you're hilarious

You’ll probably want some Cadian HWTs for lascannon ammo/battery boxes. You’ll need plasticard for raising the turret and some brass wire from for details.

Thanks!

>this is advanced autism

t. Guardfags. Just accept that you are the nazis.

Is it tracked? No you scumbag.

Terminal guardfaggotry, go jerk off to your rape of eldar pasta and Mein Kampf.

>the autist thinks i collect shitty humans
Stay mad and wrong autismo

Is it guard hate day again already? Neat.

Why take conscripts when infantry squads cost exactly the same and give you better Ld, WS and BS and more options?

It's not open-topped either, so that argument doesn't work

It's almost like the Imperium is supposed to be a horrific, dogmatic, backwards, dystopia without good in it.

>these are nazis

Because conscripts can be 30 in a unit, which already is a benefit

>Why take conscripts when infantry squads cost exactly the same and give you better Ld, WS and BS and more options?

Answer: You don't. There is no longer a reason to ever take a conscript. You might as well tear the unit entry out of your codex.

>30 in a unit is a benefit

Except it's not, because it gives away free morale casualties to your opponent. Just take 3 units of 10 infantry.

Germans had the best aesthetics. Deal with it fags.

In what is having 30 dudes instead of three 10 man squads a benefit? It gives you less units to put on the field for initiative purposes i give you that but with that many units you're setting up the last unit no matter what.

I am not arguing that but when fags try to say they aren't playing nazi's i just argue against that.

Real men play with IG and worship the Führer.
After all, the Emperor is basically Hitler in space.

Normally, people find gys like you annoying, since you seem to lack of any humor and drip of serious autism.

But I really like to watch your kind sperg about your "important" issues. It reminds me that after all, I could be a much worse person like you.

Please continue now.

They're not Nazis though, my glib little autist.

They're Americans in Vietnam so pretty close

DA vs Fallen campaign when?

Next summer?

If humanity needs the Emperor to not get eaten/raped/killed/some unholy combination of the above does and if the Emperor is Hitler does that mean that Hitler was right

what will you spend all you incoming (you)s on?

I'm betting on Woofs and Dark Angels vs Magnus with Luther and the Fallen showing up to crash the party with no survivors

Probably a pencil topper

but emps doesn't shit himself regularly and didn't top himself in a basement

motherfucker the whole setting of the game is nazi

/40kg/ I'm an indecisive fuck, help me pick my legion
>Iron Warriors
>Black Legion
>Red Corsairs
>Donut Steele
I like space pirates, bionics, close combat, boarding and use of human auxiliaries who aren't just idiot cultists, but I just can't decide.

>NL
>So edgy
>More like Emo Lords

Rolled 2 (1d4)

Roll a dice, let fate decide.
Hell, I'll do it for you.

And then tell me the OP's pic isn't wrong. All you fucking do is talk about MUH HISTORY MUH BASED ON

after balkans there was also a closed top version. sdkf 4 was like that for example. the Sd.Kfz. 251 also had version that were closed up, the Sd.Kfz. 251/9 for example. So even if most were open toped, you can't say there were no closed toped ones.

They have an extreme nazi asthetic on the original designs user. You can't deny that.
The Eldar aren't nazis neither are a lot of the xeno races. Its just the evil imperium who are the nazis.

You could have that argument if someone paints their guards fieldgrau, uses iron crosses and the like (sadly i know a guy like that) but guards regiments are much more varied than that:
Valhallans are WW2 Soviets
Vostroyans are tsarist Russians
Mordians are late '800s French
Catachans are Korea-Vietnam Americans
Kriegers are WW1 Prussians
Steel Legion is probably the closest regiment to Nazi Germans i give you that
Cadians and Elysians have just the most generic and bland soldier uniform you could imagine

HOW DO I FUCKING BEAT TYRANIDS

Theyre immune to morale, have good shooting AND melee, and theyre fast as fucking shit with lots of deep strike options

IW will always be the best.

You shoot them ded
git gud

None of them will get any love from GW and will probably be squatted eventually down the line as they are undivided