Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Nightly Knight Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/01o97j9juu9u
pastebin.com/TgQ8YQYf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Booru has been updated

Thread is rather slow today.
Anyone wanna learn the process of how I make my Paintgirls?

Actually, I am kinda curious how you manage to torture yourself that much.

Its actually rather simple.

First step is to comb through the imgurs for different princess with parts I could potentially use for a specific Princess. Not all of them will be used, but it gives me a good base.

To the side, meanwhile, I find some pics I could use as reference for the Princess

After I've got everything set up, I then select a body region to start with, usually either the Head, Torso, or Legs, and I select a part to use as the base.

Once I've isolated a part to use as a base, I start gradually removing parts Idon't need, or have plans for later on.
This is done primarily through the use of the "Remove Background" feature in PowerPoint

Its around this time I also start to work on and figure out a basic color pallete as well, using the color sampling andcorrection tools in PowerPoint.

Now, I usually remove most of the face of ahead I choose, however since I'm making alizard princess, I might need to keep the face, or not. This one's going to be experimental

This is both disturbing and intriguing.

The next is the hardest and most time consuming, so I'll zip over to an older Princess.

Basically, I just repeat the process over and over with different body parts, and just start move and assembling them as it comes, cutting and altering parts here and there as necessary

Once the assemply stage is over, I then group all the parts together via good ol' ctrl+g, then move them to Paint for finishing touches and filling the spaces in.

And that is how I make my Paintgirls. Basically justa lot of cutting and pasting things apart in PowerPoint, then making them pretty in Paint.

Merry Christmas /twgg/, Now I'm going back to making my Lizard Princess

Neat, thanks.
>Now getting the "V1 UNSUPPORTED" Message
Oh god, I forgot about that.

Woah, this is neat. Thanks, paint!

Thread is dying?
I'll bump it with a horny princess.
Almost done, still feels like something is lacking though. Wanna figure out what it is before I move on to the Paint phase and give her a touch-up

One thing that should be added is a line showing where the breasts end and the arm begins. Right now, it looks like her breasts are a part of her arm.

Boob curve, definitely. Consider moving the top slightly down and out and adding a line.

I already plan on adding that during the touch-up part in Paint

Alright, I'll lower it. Make the belt line on the bips rather than the waist may even help accentuate her thicc hips.
Man, I did not appreciate how deliciously thicc Tarrasque was until I started working on Lizard

I love how you use PowerPoint to make your princesses. I don't think I'd ever imagine someone using PowerPoint for that.

And here we are. Admittedly not my most creative Princess, as its mostly Kobold, Tarrasque, Snake, and Oni. But I'd say her design came out kinda solid. Tried to add a fur trim to the top of her dress to help differentiate her arms and breasts, but I'm not sure how well it came out. As always, please critique if you wish to. Card coming soon

Hey, its cheap, effective, simple, and as long as you've had basic training with PowerPoint you can do surprisingly a lot of stuff with it.

Aaaaaand, card.
Another one of the more morally dubious Princesses, though this one instead wishes to find some kind of atonement for the crimes of her people.

Man, the thread'sbeen kindaslowtoday,hasn't it? I'm guessing everyone is off enjoying their Christmas break.

That's what I find most enjoyable about paint girls. The fact that you managed to hobble together powerpoint of all things to churn out quality designs.

I've been pretty busy. Family reunion of sorts happened last minute. We had to host at our house all day, so no time for games or waifus.

Good work as usual. Only 3 left it seems.

who is the best
>islandgirl
>vilegirl
>paintgirl

Wait, are you talking about actual girls in those gens, or Female versions of the people who make those gens?

By backside, do you mean her back half or her ass? I've heard that phrase refer to both.

I meant her back half. Sorry for confusion, will fix that

Ya stupid?
>Beelzebub
>Witch 2
>Void

where do I find the Islandgirls? Don't see them in Sidequest Imgur

sta.sh/01o97j9juu9u
Added the two new knight cards to the chart. Does it look alright?
Even imgur wouldn't properly support the image so I had to dust off an old DA account to upload it. Please no bully over username

they look fine to me

No triclopse knight?

No Shield Knight?

Shiet, I didn't realize he wasn't on it. In fact, if anyone's got some knight cards that aren't already on the chart, post them so they can be added on.

My boy slime Knight

then there is regal knight

also the redesign for slaver

and the rest, dragon knights and all

Finally a new friend for sphinx princess and Jackal technician.
Maybe there should be an Anubis Princess for Jackal-chan

Are there statted versions of their cards?

>Both of these are missing the brains stat
>and the card border itself is too narrow compared to the rest of the knights
This is making me more upset than it should

>bast
This is an unpleasant reminder for me that I will never roll a character I want from a seasonal gacha in a japanese mobile game, fuck.

There's so many Egyptian gods we could make into characters, but who would be the trap and dragon if so? I don't know enough about Egypt mythology to give a proper comment, as my Egyptian knowledge is limited to random Discovery Channel documentaries and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

minus stats here is the list... that said it'll probably be in the next thread, but im gonna resize the font and add stat points

As interesting as the designs are, the dragon knights other than White take up way too much space. Black's lightning is right on the text (least offending knight), Green's scarf is cutting into the text, Red's cape/scarf is cutting in even more (worst offender), and Blue's thick, long shaft penetrates his own name in the most narcissistic way.

Tree Knight, or whatever his name is, from the original chart is also missing his brain stat.

Someone really ought to fix that

it would be pretty awesome to mix all the gods from different religion into future gens. For example, having aztec goddess mictecacihuatl and Freya from Nordic religion in a gen.

Isn't that essentially what Islandgirls is going for?

from what i saw it seems to have mythical creatures from each continent.

Princess Discussion of the Day #113
Gnome Princess

Mine-Co.Inc (TM), compared to Merchant who only has the Colossal Caravan. I bet she is jealous.

Tiny dirty tomboy girl. Upbeat attitude is nice and exploring can be fun. Is tough gnomish body supposed to be sexy? At least she is durable. (Actually in previous version I just saw that she used to be Soft / Pliable instead of tough)

Terrified of monsters, seems like a bad trait for an explorer. I almost expect her to be the opposite, being too reckless with monsters. Scared girls can be cute though.

Dire moles: Pretty sure they count as monsters. Tunneling could be useful but not the best power, especially when its reliant on an animal instead of your own power.

Map: True sight in paper form. Good for going out to explore with your new gnome waifu.

I never really liked her much before, but rereading her with the tomboy explorer idea in mind is making me like her more. She is too into butt stuff for me though, which is probably why I overlooked her before. It covers pretty much all her fetishes and her lust bonus (Which was specifically butt stuff in the previous version)

>Recolored version of best (only?) Gnome fanart
>It's worse

I'm a fan of tomboys, but she just doesn't click with me. Her lust bonus is funny though.

You guys probably are going to enjoy this.

That guy on from that other CYOA community that came over about a year ago asking to make a Towergirls stand-alone adventure seems to have finally finished it. Looks like he filled off the actual Towergirls name and put in a bunch of OC background stuff, but it seems like it would be pretty fun to run through even without knowing what some of their terms mean.

>Jumpchain
Eh, i hear it gets hectic there, and it's become such a big thing since it split off from /cyoag/ that I have no way of knowing how to even approach it.

I'm not a huge fan either. I just keep an eye on the PDFs because sometimes these guys have good ideas. Thought you all would be interested.

>tfw you don't have Rat Knight on hand
AH!!

Love me some Gnome, shes bet utiluzed with other ground/mountain dwellers to be made best.

Gnome is cute. The only problem is the butt stuff, which I don't like, but she's still a cute smol miner/explorer waifu.

Butt stuff is what makes her great

so whats the endgame of towergirls

We need more skeletons with massive tits.
How about we make a fundraiser to support our flat monstergirls characters

but...
how would that work?

To save your favorite princess. Then wage war on all of the other kingdoms

So, here's a thing i've been thinking about.

We should redesign all "monster" type princesses to be more anthro. Stuff like cat princess, harpy, chicken, lamia, etc.

First, towergirls always struck me as more of an anthro project and monstergirl-like princesses are the odd ones out. They do not have their own aesthetic, they're just somewhere awkwardly at the middle of spectrum.

We should leave only human princesses for those who like them more human (or elf, dwarf, whatever) and anthro princesses for those with the best taste. Shit like catgirls, for example, doesn't cater to anyone specific - the people who like human part of catgirl more will flock back to human princesses and people who like cat part of catgirls more will stay with improved anthro version.

Besides it's an excuse to make lamia a superior X-com snek reference.

We stuff their bra with cotton or silicone

Then we keep the remaining females from the kingdom as sex slaves. Imagine the amount of women youll gain by the end of the conquest

Ded Gamu

How about you do that?

I'd be down for fundraising more flat monstergirl characters.

Flat is justice, after all.

Magic zombie flesh torso you wear like a bib.

it shifts in and out, sometimes they’re pure human, sometimes a monstergirls, sometimes full anthro

It differs mostly because of sprite style, for instance Gats version of Minotaur has a bull head, but Eversor’s version is a monster girl with a human head

both look good, and both have folk that’ll enjoy em, but their difference is based on what the artist feels is good for the current sprite style

also we already have a full on snek princess in gen4, though she could probably use a different name other then snake princess now that I think about it

and to give a more blunt answer, snouts/muzzles are hard with our sprite style, so a full anthro doesn’t always work

>implying lamia and harpy are just a monstergirl and not an established fantasy/mythological creature

okay

who cares.
snout > no snout

it's not that hard and even can be implied. Catering to monstergirlfags is a mistake.

While your > is facing the wrong direction, I do agree that a snout is easy to implement. It's just a curve from the bridge of the nose to the upper lip. Kobold, Shark, Squid, Kobold II, Kitchen Courtier, Snake, Gator, Gnoll, Elephant (Does a trunk count?), Whale, and all the dragons excluding half have snouts. I would also say Cerberus and Dog, but their noses are in a correct positions for a normal face, so I'm not sure.

Hell, that made me realize I have too many snout girls in my gen.

user, you already got plenty of furry/scalie options available to you you self-entitled brat. The purpose of Towergirls is to cater to a wide array of preferences and fetishes so there's something for everyone.

Making all of them about, or all of them monstergirl, defeats the purpose and just turns things into a shitty wank. It's all about having wide variety that brings us all together as fellow Knights and Perverts

Also, you say some of them don't "cater" to anything specifically, and that's plain wrong. There are people who have tastes that are more Kemonomimi and less furry, and those are real tastes that must be considered. It's not a strictly black and white divide between skinfags and furfags, and assuming it is shows ignorance of the highest calibre and an inability to entertain the notion of preferences outside of yours existing.

Tldr, we already have a decent number of Anthro girls, quit being a complete bitch.

If your still salty, then go make your own Gen you bitchlord

this fella is right a lot of the monster gals are in fact based on monsters with human features

plus, you should realize towergirls was basically built on the backbone of the monstergirls craze

>He thinks his particular brand of shit smells better than all the other shit.
I had no idea that the narcissistic furries with no self-awareness like this still existed. I thought they had been mostly replaced on this board with reasonable furries

>It's not a strictly black and white divide between skinfags and furfags
I just don't understand the purpose of diet furfaggotry. You either go full furry or not at all.

Oh well, guess i'll go do my own edits if people are getting this angry.

Thats my plan familia.

I mean go ahead, just going full fauna can land you in a nasty spot. Hell, Panda princess was the subject of A LOT of conflict when she was going into the original part 3.

And catering to furfags always ends well

Yeah but Brumus and Eversor fixed her at least.

here, user. i wasted precious 30 seconds of my life just for (you).

You're the one that started shit

Better idea:
>Give them a Beastmode to go with that one Reward from the Rewards page

>I just don't understand the purpose of diet furfaggotry.
That's because you have literal autism and can't understand what preference is. People have a preferred threshold of Xenophilia that they're comfortable with. For some people, it's just something vanilla like another skin tone. Others it's an entity that looks mostly human, but has that vague allure of some animal parts and mannerism. There's fags like you who prefer full anthro, and then there's the patricians who have an open preference for just about any alien shape and appearance as long as it looks vaguely feminine and has a whole to fuck whether it be a giant space Mantis or some kind of ayy lmao.

The fact that you can't accept or comprehend that different people have different thresholds of preferences, and the idea of pleasing them somehow offends you means you either lack empathy or you're a straight up medical autist who needs to stop being such a whiny triggered faggot. Trust me, as an asperger myself I have experience with dealing with other autists, and you're pretty damned close

You, i like you

>being a pleb tier furry
>not being a full on xenophile
Way to prove how much of a fag you are.
You aren't a true degenerate until you dream of fucking aliens. Pic related is a beginner step for true xenophiles, yet its still more interesting than anthros.

Do princesses like Insect and Mantis count as Anthro/furry? Or are they badwrongfun for furfags because they don't have muzzles?

>The virgin furfag
>The chad xenophile

Furry.

It's not xenophile until it has mandibles.

It's an anthropomorphized praying mantis. It looks vaguely humanoid due to giving an animal human-like features, therefore it's anthro. Xeno is literally just alien anthro, disregarding what others try to say.

This whole anthro debacle is pointless anyway.

How's it pointless? Some furfag was upset everything wasn't made for him. Thread turned into polite hazing as is appropriate

Perfect

Might not be the best time for me to post this, what with my gen having four filthy animals and all.

31vyk here, been busy playing random shitty video games and relaxing after college finals instead of working on my gen. So, I thought I'd put in a bit of work, and here's my result;

Pic related is my current plan for art. I've been enjoying all the new Gats charts so much that I thought I'd try doing dynamic poses for my characters instead of the stock pose. Some have the stock pose still, but that's just a minor thing since I couldn't make anything better for them. I gave some princesses more clothes as to not just be plain nudists, and I made a few have new thicknesses. I dropped the ball on Annoying Princess' head (row 2, column 3), but she's the ugly duck on the chart anyway. I've also redrawn most of the items they carry, leaving only one undecided still.

One more new thing is that rather than ONLY lust upgrading for their items, I changed Betrayer Princess' Lust Upgrade to Love Upgrade. I made a pass over all of their upgrades and items to try making them somewhat viable outside of just being unique to that princess only, but some were left alone since I couldn't think of what to do for them.

Updated Text: pastebin.com/TgQ8YQYf

As always, any criticism and suggestions are very much welcome. I swear I'll get to making cards and art at some point.

Also, I made a larger card with a slightly different format to accomodate my gen's excessive text without going overboard. Using new Transported as an example. I wanted to do a Gats styled chart, but fuuuuuck drawing 8+ extra things per princess. Maybe after I finish this one.