Best Primarch coming through

Leave vindication to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMV9B3vq1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Don't have patron Chaos gods
>Giant chaos entity eye in background
Malal?

Nope, Malal is the chias god of anarchy and freedom. Space Batman would not follow him, Chaos undivided or minor entity fueled by sense of justice.

Oh look it's Corax but afraid of himself, less accomplished despite having more time to accomplish things, almost universally hated by both his brothers and his own legionaries, somehow retardedly edgy instead of emo, and definitely 100% dead.

Yep, sure is the best primarch alright.

>Hated by his legionaries

Good try retard but that's not true.
Curze did resent his own legion in the end though but his own sons still love and worship him to this day.

>*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid.

I think its the screaming gallery on Tsagualsa.

>Chasing you down and murder you to the ultimate fucking extreme.

Which is true in the HH fluff except if you've read the Night Lords books by ADB, which in fairness is full of ADB daddy issues never mind that its' written by ABD.

So we read the pre-HH fluff about the night lords in the older Chaos codices and such that outlines how he resented his Legionaries, who were made from the very people he had set out to destroy, murderers, gangsters and generally bad people, and how the entirety of the later generations of the night lords were insubordinate and only listened out of fear and hatred for the Night Haunter, thus explaining why the Legion fractured so badly in the aftermath of his death.

In Prince of Crows when Curze was in coma Sevatar notices a lot of legionaries crying and praying for Curze's health.
They certainly didn't hated him

[Laughs in Heavy Artillery]

Edgelord Prime versus Furry Prime for worst primarchs on either side. Discuss.

Curze is only edgy if you take the lore seriously, which is a mistake considering that the traitor legions were supposed to be cartoonish villains

That used to be true, but then this awful thing called Black Library was invented...

Hindu?

>Leave shrugging to me

Fixed.

Embarassingly bad, literally writing fanwank theories into the lore.

[Spoiler]Where is this meme from?

>Curze
>superhuman intellect, biology, etc
>literally designed to be smarter than the average human, stronger than the average human, wiser than the average human, etc
>uses claws and throwing knives with EDGEMASTER names
>hurrr durrr I am the Night Haunter
>i am the night, lol
>gets butthurt
>ragequits
>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED, LOL
>dies

>NL fanboi being a whiny little bitch
More at 11.

Whatever happened to Curzefag?

You are mistaken.

SHABOOYA ROLL CALL

FILTHY XENO SCUM!!!

>8-pointed star on kneepad
>Heretic weeaboo shit

best primarch is magnus

>We train young men to drop fire on people
>But their commanders won't let them write the word "fuck" on their Thunderhawks because it's obscene

Hopefully she died

That's a weird picture of Sanguinius OP

Yeah, that's why every single faction sucks.

This is correct!
Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMV9B3vq1A