Storytime: Jolly Cooperation

Tell me about those times of great teamwork, rocking the session with your bro/sis.

I miss quest threads.

We are strategist not roleplayers. Teamworking is in our blood.

You're only supposed to post that in bait threads, retardo.

Bump

Yeah, than tell me about those times were you really had Tag Team You & Your Bro Action, that was awesome.

Alright, we made the heist of the century by infiltrating the tower of the evil count and plot his downfall from inside for several weeks. After taking over the guard, gaining the trust of his family and servants, and spreading rumors about the Count's evil deeds, we managed take over the Count's family, his heir, his fortune, his soldiers, and burn down his tower with him in it and all the monsters he was breeding in the basement.

>DnD 4e
>Enjoy tactics and powergaming
>DM enjoys challenging our craziness.
>Build party around Rogue.
>Me seeker Lowers defense and gives him advantage and an extra 2d6 of damage.
>Mages gives 2d6 fire damage and temp hp.
>Cleric gives auto crit
>DM thinks we'll never pull it off on a solo boss.
>Eventually all buffs in place on Rogue. He uses first auto crit to knockout boss for massive damage. Unconscious enemy crit on again with action surge and double sneak attack on action surge.
>Boss decimated and months of trying this on every solo boss finally pans out.

Probably not the RP cooperation everyone thinks of, but for us it was fun as hell.

You're not supposed to post that shit at all.

And moot wasn't supposed to sell the site to a Japanese con artist who loads the boards up with malware and cryptominers.

We live in the world of reality, not ideals.

>I don't have what I want, so I'll consciously make this board a shittier place
The absolute state of questshits.

Why are you constantly talking about quests

Me and a friend made Pathfinder characters that ran a bar out of a Cart. He started with rich parents so we bought the carts and a bunch attack dogs to pull it, he was a summoner that tried to breed his horrible demon-dog eidolon with the dogs and I was a Barmaid sorcerer. We eventually expanded the cart, covered it in armor plating, and mounted a ballista on it. I was hoping we could eventually enchant it so that it was bigger on the inside and bring people in instead of setting up stools on the side, but the campaign ended before we got enough money.
Making characters that work together is the best.

>I miss quest threads.

I wish more people actually bothered to have /qst/ and Veeky Forums open in different windows. or that there was a mod that let me see both catalogs at once side by side in the same tab.

that way I could have my quest therads and Veeky Forums in front of me at the same time.

where did you store the booze? it takes up a lot of space wagons are small to live in let alone trying to cram amenities for a bar in their before drinks and food.

>Alright, we made the heist of the century by infiltrating the tower of the evil count and plot his downfall from inside for several weeks. After taking over the guard, gaining the trust of his family and servants, and spreading rumors about the Count's evil deeds, we managed take over the Count's family, his heir, his fortune, his soldiers, and burn down his tower with him in it and all the monsters he was breeding in the basement.

how did you get in? what cover stories did you use?

Sauce on the artist?

>Party is trying to infiltrate this gang leaders estate to find a stolen ancestral sword
>find out he hosts an underground fight club in the manors basement were slaves duke it out
>party decides to have the two strongest martials (me, the monk who loves to punch strong guys, and the cleric) pose as slaves and get into the arena
>plot twist, the guards put us against each other and thr arena is 15ft below the guards
>give us each two sticks, quarterstaff is my monk weapon
>cleric passed a speechcheck to get a much bigger stick
>fight begins, get in close
>cleric whispers "hey instead of us killing each other do you think we can take on all these guards?"
>mfw
>jump up on his giant plank and he uses it to propel me upwards towards the guards
>the entire combat is me running through ten guards, pushing them into the pit for the cleric to knock out or kill
>more guards come leaving the rest of the party to explore the manor
>party finally arrives to the arena to find the hole filled with unconcious/dead guards and a cleric and monk fist bumping

Did the GM do an announcer voice the entire fight? I'd imagine the audience would find the fight against the guards entertaining too

nice

>Get ambushed by a massive spider while sleeping at the third floor of an inn
>Our retard of a bard decides the best course of action is to jump out of the window to escape
>Fighter jumps out after him, using the former to break his fall
Teamwork makes the dream work, I guess.

A million years ago in 2nd Edition AD&D I remember a group with an cute elven cavalier girl and a traditionally gruff dwarf fighter dude, who constant argued and were asses to each other.

One night the group was taken totally by surprised and literally caught in their underwear. Only able to grab 1 item from their kit before the fight started, he grabbed his shield and she grabbed her spear/lance thing, and the two fought together, he standing in front of her with the shield and her stabbing around him. Was both clever thinking and a great roleplay moment as well as probably saved the group being caught so unprepared.

It was more a large carriage than a wagon, we tied the barrels to the top and ended up selling out pretty fast excluding a pony keg or two we had stashed away; hence the attachment of ballistas to the roof.

>Huge evil rotting treant that is carrying 8+ medium plant mooks
>Wizard and Bard get really high initiative rolls, both cast Fireball centered on the Tree
>high damage rolls and fire weakness end combat before most of our party gets to move

>In comes a similarly corrupted dryad, pissed as hell we killed her corrupted tree.
>she tosses out some magical darkness attached to a rock or something and starts casting witchbolt from within on Wizard.
>Fighter1 tries to run through darkness and attack the first thing he bumps into but doesn't find a target.
>Paladin tries to ground it by jamming a 10ft pole into the ground and pushing it right in front of the wizard.
>He pushes it with his hand, gets zapped, and sends the weapon flying and makes the witch laugh at his attempts for using a wooden weapon against magic lightning.
>Fighter2 is able to locate the Dryad easier since she's just standing and laughing now.
>Grapples it and moves out of the darkness.
From then on we just stayed in her face until the darkness eventually dissipated and learned that the charred bark and sparking eyes meant not to use fire or lighting on her.

>make character based on pro luchador wrestler. grapels like a fucking boss
>No matter what we face i make them submit
>final battle to save the kingdom from evil dragon bent on burning the world
>flys around like a bitch and slaps around most of the party
>lands to taunt me
>that was a mistake motherfucker!
>i charge and mount it
>DM asks if im sure
>well i cant do shit while im on the ground and its flying now can I!
>dragon takes off
>trying to throw me but i hang on
>keeps flying higher and higher
>nat 20 to put it in an arm (wing) lock
>Dm give me this "oh shit nigger what are you doing look"
>let out a mighty battle cry as my dragon rocket plumets to the ground
>last second grapple move to put its head / neck in the best position to snap on the ground
>LUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAA LIBREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
>dragon makes a very nice crater as it goes splat
>priest and pally do fucking everything they can do save me
>end up with almost everything broken and clinging onto life

Did you really think you could plagiarise the story of Los Tiburon and not get called out for it?

dident have the name of it or a past of it saved on my PC. do now though. thanks.

Fuck. I wish. All of the people watching fled as soon as I started kicking guards into the pit and running up the walls.