>Druid
>Fighter
>Monk
>Paladin
>Ranger
>Rogue
>Sorcerer
>Wizard

Is it just me or have we been getting a lot more shitty bait threads lately?

>Is it just me or have we been getting a lot more shitty bait threads lately?
Reddit closed their incel board last month, so there are a lot of bored and frustrated permavirgins sperging out on nerd sites across the net.

The quality is certainly at a low.

/v/ found out that our mods are somehow even lazier than theirs

>posting in alphabetical order

>Warlock

Yeah, someone's current strategy is to flood Veeky Forums with them and then later respond with something about how this didn't happen when we had quest threads, which is not only dishonest because we did have these sorts of threads at the time, but disingenuous because having quest threads back wouldn't stop these threads from being made.

Explains it... this is why we need containment boards like /pol/ or r/hapas

Can only dread the day when pol closes.

I can't speak for the other user posting some of these threads, but I don't care about quest threads one way or another, I just want mods to enforce rules equally.

What mods?

It's hilarious that people who hate quests have been so well-trained that they start talking about quest threads whenever they see a bait thread.

>having quest threads back wouldn't stop these threads from being made
It would stop them from getting any traction, though. In the old days, a thread like this would get one or two replies before dropping off the bottom of the board. Now that there are so few threads on Veeky Forums where people can get a sense of interactivity, bait threads have become magnets for every poster on Veeky Forums who has some free time to kill.

The difference between quest threads and bait threads is that quests were fun for both the OP and the posters and often resulted in the creation of entertaining OC, while bait threads are only fun for the OP to see how many replies he can get before a mod sees the thread.

>need containment boards like /pol/
/pol/ is literally the worst containment board ever made. Everyone that they are trying to contain is forward enough with their beliefs that they still want to come to other boards and post about it. The only change is that now they're louder and more grating than ever because they've been given an echo chamber. If you want to talk about a successful containment board, /mlp/ is a fucking success. They just wanted a place to shitpost about ponies and build their community, so they don't leak. /vp/ is a good containment board. /qst/ is a good containment board. Veeky Forums is a good containment board. But don't for a second think that /pol/ is a functioning containment board.

>a thread like this would get one or two replies before dropping off the bottom of the board
This is what questposters actually believe.

The problem with /pol/ is that most /pol/acks left their board when the_donald immigrated and they decided to infest other boards

But user, quests were 99% of the board! How could there even be room for bait threads if quests were continually culling every non-quest thread?

t. questfag with pitiful damage control

STOP TALKING ABOUT QUESTS

>shitty useless threads didn't get replies because people were posting in different shitty useless threads

>talks about quests while telling others not to talk about quests
hurr lol

Wow, you sure didn't reveal yourself as the butthurt OP with this post.

>quests
>the old days
Check out the newfag fucking shit here.

I think you're mistaken, /v/ is a containment board for Veeky Forums