Hail Chinaman!

Just ordered $40 worth of high quality blue core Chinaman fakes to make my budget Modern deck Tier 1. Buying the real cards would have cost $400.

90% off on price, can't tell the difference at all when double sleeved and actually can only tell difference with a jeweler's loupe.

Why the fuck are you still buying packs or singles from TCG/SCG when Mr. Wong will get you ANY card you want for $2.60/each shipped??

Where did you buy them from?

>actually can only tell difference with a jeweler's loupe

Bullshit, post comparison pics of the backs.

i actually sell them as a reseller (not op)

Seconding this. No one ever posts sauce on mr chinky

Link to your site? I have been needing a full set of duals forever.

revised duals sell out in hours man. i have 2 goyf from mm and karn and stuff like that slim pickings, i sell on reddit username: whocareswhatthenamei

Do you sell or can you request the same card with a colored border

I dont mind using proxies but I want them to be seen as proxies but I also want them high quality

Easy to find online, on other MTG-related sites. I'm not gonna give up and risk screwing up my hookup though so that's all I'll say. I found it myself.

i can't cards are run off in batches of hundreds of thousands I don't print

my info

YouTube villa zheng

ITT: poorfags

>budget Modern deck
>$400
>budget
>Tier 1
>budget

I don't understand how a working adult can't afford $400. Or even $400 over 4 months.

Once I got an actual job I had more money than I knew what to do with, but no time to enjoy said money.

Not that I don't disagree that $400 on cardboard is retarded, but when you play something like M;tG, you've already bought into the retardation.

$400 is how much it costs for a single deck nowadays in Standard or Modern. ONE DECK. If it was Legacy it would be something on the order of $1000+ for ONE DECK.

Just because it's fucking retarded and we're all buying into the retardation, the environment isn't going to get better because it's filled with only people who have bought into the retardation. I would dare say that the very best people I've met playing Magic quit, because they had their lives and priorities in order enough to realize that this was a financial shitshow and there are other better things to dump their money into.

I want it to be cheaper because it would allow good people to join and stay.

Why do you need MULTIPLE TOP DECKS?

>I would dare say that the very best people I've met playing Magic quit, because they had their lives and priorities in order enough to realize that this was a financial shitshow and there are other better things to dump their money into.

Even making it free wouldn't bring back these people, because they've found something better.

>I want it to be cheaper because it would allow good people to join and stay.

Poorfags? Jobless faggots?

I'm not saying the card prices aren't stupid, but it's good that they are, because it poetically suits stupid faggots like you.

New to MTG, what's the point of this card?

>not wanting to spend 400 USD on some dumb card games means your a poorfag
Really gets the ol' noggin' joggin'. I bet you use apple products too, you fag.

>I must always buy something for the highest price possible our they'll think I'm a poorfag
It's called being practical and even the rich know it's a good idea. Especially when we're talking about slips of paper that may or may not hold value over time.

Hey, I use apple products and even I'm not stupid enough to blow $800 on magic cards. Just look at how Jund fared. Goyf and Bob are sheddin' value.

How about investing in golf clubs that will degrade over a few years until you need new ones? Cardboard is different but its a hobby that you can pay into.

If you wanna cheat thats up to you. But I value and support my hobby and have no problem dumping 300 to a thousand bucks on it every 3 years. But do whatever makes you happy. Thats just my take.

But fuck legacy prices. If its legacy cheat away because 300 for one land is retarded.

I'm not new to magic and I'm also struggling to think of why I'd want to put it in my deck unless it has some sneaky interaction with another card (say, something happens every time you shuffle your deck) that I'm not aware of.

>I'm not new to MtG...but what are fetchlands for?

Oh, you.

Have you considered organizing a concerted effort to get Wizards to change their ways? Buying fakes from the Chinks and feeling smug about it on a tibetan yak milking board will maybe let you play short term. That is, if you get a good batch, because the forgers are most certainly selling the really good ones as legit online.
Getting the community together and using the weaponized autism and shitposting power in a reasonable way will probably get the message trough and make Wizards react positively. They have done so in the past. Chimping out and acting like the stereotypical alt-right 4chins troll boogeyman they hate so much will just get them to dig their heels in and eventually, fakes will be prevalent enough to crash the secondary market which will lead to the vendors jumping ship. And then, Modern, Vintage and Legacy support will be all but gone, because Wizards has all but abandoned them.
So, if you like the game and the formats, why not try and get Wizards to make it affordable again? Band together and tell them to take control of their game again, to implement reasonable reprint policies and to support Eternal properly.

It lets you get one of two Basics whenever you want.
It puts a Land into your graveyard for cards that care about that.
It thins out your deck marginally.
And most importantly, it works very well with Brainstorm, by letting you shuffle away cards you don't care about, giving you a new shot to draw the shit you want.

>it's ok if i do it but not if you do it

All these years and there are still people baited to respond to 'fetch sucks, what's the point?'

the more i read about magic the more it seems like a massive money pit and a hobby for middle-aged collectors.

fetch land prices are back up to $100? i thought the price went down to $20 a piece when they got reprinted

He bought more than 4 cards.

Clearly I dont play legacy you goon. I play every affordable format where one deck is $100 - $1k

price of a computer for a deck of cards is legitimate.

SHALL

There are some lands that have multiple land types. IE, a "Mountain Forest"

The examples that are legal in Modern are known as the "Shocklands" (Pic related). The superior versions are simply known as the Dual Lands.

The card in the OP is known as a Fetchland and they're overpowered as all fuck when used in combination with Shocks or Fetches. They're so strong together that they've completely eclipsed the usage of all other dual lands in all but a few niche decks. Simply using Flooded Strand as an example, we can hypothetically search our deck for any of the following shocklands:
*Hallowed Fountain (W/U)
*Watery Grave (U/B)
*Temple Garden (W/G)
*Godless Shrine(W/B)
*Steam Vents(U/R)
*Sacred Foundry(R/W)
*Breeding pool(G/U)

In other words flooded strand is capable of providing us with a source of any fucking color that we wish. In a sense it is a quint-land. Flooded strand is one land of a set of 10 that can accomplish this same feat. The proper ratio of fetches and shocks/duals in your deck will prevent you from ever having color fixing problems ever again.

On a far more minor note, it interacts favorable with cards and situations where you:
*Want to shuffle your deck
*Want a land card to be present in your graveyard
*Want to trigger activated abilities
*Want a permanent to enter the graveyard

Issues with that
>The reserved list
Like it or not (please say not) the morons made a promise because they were morons, and now the lawyers keep forcing them to keep it.

>Reprint sets
To reduce the price of a card substantially, you need to print it in a high volume set. Reprint sets so far have not been that. They need to alter the structure of these sets, maybe make them unlimited print run, but only one a year for either the same price or less (less would obviously be better, thinking around 5-7/pack).

>Balance concerns
A lot of the stuff that we want reprinted would ruin standard, modern, and likely draft. Which are all the most popular formats

>Card stock issues
Slightly separate, but this is a real thing, consumer confidence is lowered when your product is garbage, so they need to switch printers to make it so that Chinaman quality always remains < wotc quality

Why the fuck are you still playing MTG.

Your threads are getting REALLY obvious dude.

Says the person who wasted $40 on pieces of cardboard.

Practicality is never relevant when talking about completely frivolous leisure expenditures. Vacations aren't practical. Guess the rich never go on vacations? Non-condominium housing is impracitcal. Guess rich people don't own homes? Spending money on anything that doesn't generate even more money is impractical. Guess rich people never make non-financial purchases?

The "frugal and practical millionaire" is a bullshit myth and everyone who parrots it outs themselves as a poorfag. The debt-ridden doctor whose "net worth" is exactly 1 million who drives to work in a used Civic is NOT "rich", idiot. The CEO who eats $200 sushi lunches every day and drives home in a Lamborghini and finds a way to write it all off on the company dime is.