Draw Your Party thread

Post 'em, Veeky Forums. Doesn't matter how crude or how rushed, I wanna see what's going on in your game.

Previous thread:

I'll post the one I did for a previous thread to bump this one, usually you guys have lots of cool stories

From left to right:
>The Beast Boy
>Ull (and Grey)
>Half-elf Summoner (Wild Caller archetype)
>CG
>20 years old
>Grew up alone with his eidolon in the woods
>He’s in journey to learn how the civilized world works

>The Leader
>Ember
>Human Inquisitor (Sin Eater archetype)
>LN
>52 years old
>Grew up in a temple, serves Torag
>He’s in search of his long-lost sister
>Freed Ull and Wulfrion from jail, made a contract with the PCs

>The Cursed Face
>Wulfrion
>Human Oracle (cursed with the Wolf-scarred Face by Urgathoa)
>TN
>23 years old
>Bastard born, grew up in the streets
>Despite being an oracle he despises the gods and serves no divinity

>The Mercenary
>Lukas
>Human Fighter
>32 years old
>TN
>Bastard born, grew up in a gang of thieves
>Formerly a sergeant in a mercenary company, mostly cares about gold and profit
>Has named his sword “Betsy”

why dont they have mouths?

Because I liked them more this way

Also I'm lazy

Favorite sessions so far?

Slime Mold Nanomachines are a hell of a drug.

I drew my Song of Swords party in the darkest dungeon style.

Because they must scream.

That's pretty badass!

that's rad

tell me more about them

I'm currently hung up on drawing the last member of my party because they wear a dress in various shades of pale pink and that's proving to be very hard to draw without looking like ass.

Does anyone have any advice on how to work with pinks?

Holy crap that's awesome.

Tell us about them.
why does one of them have a skull mounted ontop of his helmet?

From left to right:

Rozalia, the plague doctor, is my character. She's heavily in debt and basically scratching by whatever coin she can to pay off loansharks. High strung, stresses out easily, absolutely useless in combat, but really high surgery skill and general statmonkey.

The one-hand wonder is Wynn. He has a gun and he does stupid things like run off into a forest at night when he's standing watch instead of waking the party, then getting kidnapped and ransomed by elves. Rozalia had to amputate his hand after a slime monster nearly ate him alive. He almost certainly would have died but Rozy rolled well.

The one with the skull is called Amelia, she's a mercenary turned monster hunter. The thing was called a Kykagrim (I don't think I'm spelling that right) that lurks around churches, it trapped the party inside one for a while. Amelia ended up smashing it between the legs with a lucerne hammer and completely trashing it, even though it could've easily murdered our party if she hadn't knocked it out really quickly. She did the same to a Grue later on.

The Dwarf is Umog, he has no beard, I don't know why. He's probably the friendliest character in the party and also inflates Rozalia's ego, so at least he can count on getting anasthetic if she ever has to surgery him. He also cooks, and if he starts digging he can't stop.

were you guys being paid to hunt the church monster or did it come after you and you collected the bounty after killing it in self defense?

how did she fall into debt?
Also does she have diagnosed Marfan Gigantism like Abe Lincoln?

what happened to this game?

why not put the description text blocks in the image under each character?

>I'm currently hung up on drawing the last member of my party because they wear a dress in various shades of pale pink and that's proving to be very hard to draw without looking like ass.

>Does anyone have any advice on how to work with pinks?

Ask the player to pick a different color.

how did she end up in debt slavery?

It was just a coincidence, I don't think we actually got anything out of it except the skull. We did collect a bounty on an elf once, she'd ambushed a knight and they'd found him on the side of the road with a bullet in his stomach. Rozy fished it out of him and saved his life, and later tried to swindle more money out of it and got a gun pointed at her face for it. The elf later got away anyway, serves him right.

She borrowed stupidly to get her education. An unsavory loanshark bought up all her debt intending that she couldn't pay it back, so he could sell her into slavery. She jumped town and is trying to get the cash together. She basically tries to extort money out of people who desperately need medical attention, and generally penny-pinches. She's almost certainly the richest party member at the moment, but she doesn't share. She doesn't talk about the debt so I think most of the party just thinks she's pic related.

Now that she had a band of murderhobos at her side she might just try and handle the loanshark the old fashioned way though. We'll see how things go.

>Lucerne Hammer
My nigga. My Dwarf travels around with old Lucy as well. Going to ditch the tower shield and move to the polearm exclusively once I get better armor I think.

Also I've kept chipping away at Sithar's Legacy but I'm not sure my stylus is going to make it, the tip's so flattened I need to hold it nearly perpendicular to the tablet to get it to work.

For some reason I imagine she shrieks with convulsive laughter when tickled.

Probably just her bird like outfit and large surface area to mass ratio.

She's not been tickled but I wouldn't be surprised.

>he does stupid things like run off into a forest at night when he's standing watch instead of waking the party

does he learn from his mistakes?

I hope so. If he doesn't he'll probably wind up with no hands left.

When the elves tried to ransom him Rozy just said they could keep him, but in the interest of OOC party continuity she caved and helped. They did get some destriers out of it though so all's well that ends well, she gave one to each of the party.

Except Wynn, because he called her greedy. She sold him her old palfrey. heh heh

My D&D 5e Group, from left to right:
>Richen Hattenfield, Tiefling Warlock. Originally of a Noble family from a neighboring Kingdom, he murdered his parents and slinked away for refuge in the countryside. Considers the party allies of convenience, and doesn't seem to care for most of us in the slightest.
>Eoola Trill, Halfling Druid. Born to two Halfling gardeners of a rich Noble in the countryside, she's naturally curious, chipper, and optimistic, and has a great love of nature and all things muddy. Eoola isn't the wisest or most thoughtful of halflings, but she always tries her best.
>Myriss Zargonil, Drow Sorceror. Born to low-caste slaves, she was orphaned at a young age during the War of the Mountain Chasms hundreds of years ago, she was apprenticed under a surprisingly genuinely kind old Drow in the ways of sorcery and magic. After his political assassination for being 127th in-line for a minor noble house, she fled the Underdark for a better life on the "Overbright". Suspicious of our customs, she is nonetheless quite smug, proud, and cocksure of her abilities.
>Taryl Aldarina, High Elf Ranger. Another disgraced noble, her family were mainly wealthy fencers and fox hunters. She hates nature and archery but is too good at it to bother trying anything else out. Snooty and brash, but also timid and frequently fretful.
>Magbi Hearthstone, Dwarf Bard. A traveling entertainer by birth, he loathes all Elves after the death of his wife and child of an avalanche was indirectly caused by a novice High Elf Cryomancer testing his skills. To all other races, he is exceeding generous and friendly, albeit somewhat stubborn and defensive of his ideals and beliefs. Loves singing Dwarvish folk music with his guitar-axe.

>Cain Wahl, Human Fighter. Younger brother of Abel, Cain worked as farmer at the Wahl farm and as a grave digger for the local graveyard on the side until his village and farm were destroyed by a mighty Lich. Since then, he and Abel have been traveling, adventuring, and doing oddjobs to raise enough money to finally buy another farm and settle down again. Remarkably strong, he loves meeting new friends, drinking beer, rough-housing, and fishing. He's not terribly bright and doesn't bother too much with manners, but he's got a good heart and is steadfastly honest and loyal.
>Abel Wahl, Undead Human Cleric. Elder brother of Cain, Abel studied as a priest for some time as a teenager where he learned the wonders of his god, how to read, the importance of manners and politeness, and history, untill he had to abandon his studies to raise Cain after the untimely death of their sickly mother. Farmed at the Wahl farm with Cain until he was slain and resurrected by a mighty Lich's servants, having given his life to help Cain escape. Though Cain was not nearly as religous as Abel, his prayers to save Abel's soul came true and Abel regained his sentience. Returning to Cain, though not after Cain hit him with his shovel thinking he was still mindless and viscous, the two have been traveling, adventuring, and doing oddjobs to raise enough money to finally buy another farm and settle down again ever since. Honest, humble, goal-orientated as he is, Abel's somewhat bitter and incredibly ashamed of his current state of undeath. As much as he nags and scolds Cain for his social impoliteness and lack of common knowledge, he truly does love his brother dearly.

I wonder what they make tablet stylus tips out of.

I like the greater variety in art and art styles we've been seeing around lately.

Do Cain and Able still use a shovel and pitchfork in combat?

Here is mine.

Yeah, But it's just a reskinned Sickle ( Pitchfork) and Warhammer (Shovel) respectively.

Stop posting yer magical realm bullshite.

I like the Cartoon Network vibe.

why not expand the image downward so you can write descriptions of the characters in?

Dude, chill out.

Does the game really need tits that big, a trap, a furry and a weeaboo? That user has been posting this for years.

>[Spoiler?]
YO

Das my my map.

And it's fucking great. I love it. It's amazing to see this ol' thing of ours being given new life in a way it hadn't before. Thank you user

The oceans pn sithar's blessing are dried out and it's all very desserty, but that's of course super irrelevant.

who knows. they might float that way. is ERP not okay?

No. It's never okay.

working on drawing mine

oh NO

these threads need to be posted with less frequency for better posting density and thus discussion. the first thread was great, the second one picked up after a bit, but this one's out of steam.

Ooh, didn't think about dried out oceans or anything like that, I tried to make the planetary colours a little different but I'll see if i can change that up a bit. Not looking forward to getting those clouds done.

tfw a Street Shark is in your party.

picking out an orange for hair the looks natural without just looking red is hard.

do you have more drawings of the other party members too?

Very nice work dude.

how many times did he get shot?

JAWESOME

The lady with the horns looks familiar.

What happened to this game?

How long have you pathfinder'd?

What order did they join in?

What PCs have left the group?

dude, don't worry about the pin point accuracy, it can all be explained by idealizing by the map makers. Don't sweat the small stuff, it's awesome enough that you're doing it at all.

Any suggestions on how to visually represent the power to neutralize the effects of having the power to neutralize one enemy action or attack per turn by figuring it out before it happens?

Did Eoola Trill work for Richen Hattenfield's family?

Not a lot, I mostly drew Rozy because she's my character. I'm thinking I might try to do more of the rest of the party soon though.

This one isn't drawn by me, but it's a party shot! I THINK the buried one is Wynn.

Is the one on fire and with the shovel Umog?

It is!

The last time he started digging the party pretty much had to force him to stop.

I think I've seen this art style before.

OH! the 9th officio

The artist is Deculture, I'm pretty sure he's done lots of art around here!

Decu is still drawing?

when modding the basic human templates how do you make someone look sleepy?

I've tried removing the top half of the eye dots to make their eyes look lidded or half closed but that seems to result in a more depressed or unamused look than sleepy.

Almost done

I think Val got shot in the back twice, and Nil got it once for 6 health, which made the final fight of the session bloody scary.

This week we got paid, got some decent items looting the fortress and used the hobbit as a levitating inspector by tying him up and hoisting him up a stairwell. After a misunderstanding about how pulleys work and overestimation of a hobbit's weight, Val tried to climb the wrong side of the rope attached to Pippin the Pyro, who when he felt himself get dragged across the room he panicked and cut the rope off with a hatchet, pulling the only ballast off him and dropping Val about 8ft onto his ass.

give em lines under the eyes as well as small lines going diagonally downward from the inner side of their eye. I don't have my images on here right now, but if you find the 'Alarac' DH group, look at Lambda for an example.

thanks. I'll try it.

The character (the middle one in the WIP) isn't sleep deprived, but they both almost always look sleepy if they aren't focused on something or surprised. She's also very quiet. When she does communicate verbally it's usually though sounds rather than words, and when she does speak its usually 1 or a small few words.
(When she uses a complete sentence it's notable)

She's hard to read, but seems to generally be aware.

drawing eyes nose and mouth that fit that mix of traits has been proving very difficult.

it ended up making her look "I need sleep" sleepy not "I'm fully rested but may or may not be fully awake for all you know" sleepy.

check his twitter.

This one involved a sorcerer of the god of luck(or randomness) and a kidnapped elf.

I don't have a GT done for it, i might write it later or for the next time a thread comes up.

>I don't have a GT done for it

what is a GT?

why is the elf wearing fleshtone panties?

Richen and Eoola's players are good friends OOCly, so it's possible. We haven't really gotten that far into the campaign as to know the intricacies of each other's backstories. I might suggest that idea to the DM and those two, though!

Cain and Abel met Eoola and Taryl in a tavern that Magbi was playing at. Eoola and Magbi already knew each other somehow, so when Cain started drinking with Magbi after his performance the other two got dragged into their conversation. Taryl sat in the corner by herself untill the guards barged in and falsely arrested her on accusations of murder. Eoola demanded to know what was going on, but as the guards refused to comment on ongoing investigations they had to break Taryl out of the stockades, though Magbi would much rather have let her rot and both Abel preferred not to break any laws at all. That night, they sneaked into the stockades and found Taryl, Myriss, and Richen all cramped in one cell, the latter two being there on accusations of theft. Myriss instructed Eoola on picking the cell lock after she and Richen promised to behave (Magbi was furious at having two break free not one, but TWO elves out of prison in one night), and the group's been together ever since.

Thankfully, no one's left the group as of yet.

The group later proved Taryl's comparative innocence when they discovered the judge and guard captains had been kidnapped and replaced by two changelings siblings. The changelings were revealed to have at one point replaced themselves as members of a small Elven family that were servants of Taryl's noble house, House Aldarina, and became very immersed and attached to that servant family's love and compassion, as neither sibling had really felt welcomed anywhere before. When House Aldarina laid them off and the family fell to poverty, the changelings took their revenge on the House through Taryl.

>what is a GT?
greentext, gt.
>why is the elf wearing fleshtone panties?
she isn't, thats skin, she was sort of kidnapped and carried away with whatever she was wearing while asleep.

Also as far as i know his original plan was to sell her back, and i made sure to make it as awkward as possible for my player to lewd it by unusually keeping everyone at the table while running the solo splitoff, 5 other people staring at us, ready to laugh and judge at any stupidity, but, it doesn't really help much when said player openly wants to fuck you. Stuff went to shit on the day following her kidnaping, you know, as soon as people actually realized it by the morning, and i might actually write the gt or a couple paraghs about some of its events once i'm home from work, be it for this or the next thread.
The other members included a orc edgyevilord barbarianish turned knight of the god of light midway through the 'chronicle', a grey skinned 'dwarf' with a hardon for raging and beating stuff who eventually died to a giant mountain-lion, a sheep-horned human aberration(sheep horns on a triangular face) who was clearly in love with the orc, the brother of said aberration, which was also an aberration but a lot more dumb(their lore mom had some kind of demon bullshit going on, pact or whatever, never cared) and he depended on his sister but she pretty much hated him as they got kinda forced into being brothers during character creation, the relic talking sword of the orc which was a very bitchy npc, a necromancer grey elf turned undead, and a few ex-members, mostly retarded versions of good ideas who killed themselves quickly, but a few from passing players, like the one very much jealous and bitchy elf woman, played by a 15yo basic bitch who clearly was in there because the orc player was the hotest thing we had on the group, and one really fun evilcuntwhoeatsbabies bugbear who didin't last long with us due to working during at the saturday nights.

I hope the thread is still up when i come back from work, it would be great to give it a momment to remember my good days that won't come back.

Forgot the little doodies i just drew because why not. I feel like i should make some .cad models and print a shitty miniature as gift to them for the few good days i had back in the day.

tell us about your game.

made this to fulfill a request on a drawthread.
Used one of the recent additions to the big template to pull it off.

About an hour and 13 minutes until i'm off from work.

Shadowrun?

How long has this game been running?

>destriers
>palfrey

what are these?

>I noticed you've been drinking a lot this Christmas so I got you a new liver!

It's been running for over a year at this point.

A destrier is a warhorse. A palfrey is a riding horse. The destriers are a lot more valuable.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Not for my RPG, but for my book.

From left to right:

Varnn: Former town guard, fills the role of "fighter". Keep Sjoh from killing his self, and fills a father-figure/love interest for Mijua. Torn between helping Sjoh and committing to Mijua. Half Elf.

Sjoh: Former General of the Brevish Expeditionary Forces, tried to kill himself after being disgraced in combat. Fills the "ranger" role in the party. Half Elf. Main Character.

Syrrion: Blessed Elf apothecary, met by the two on her way back to Gynce to collect payment, haughty, arrogant, and butts-heads with Sjoh over his leadership.

Mijua: Sun-Elf shaman, met by the party after her village is burned down. Acts as love interest to Varnn, youngest party member at 17.

Uragurn Many-Braids: Former leader of the Axe-Basterds bandits, captured by slavers and used as a sex-slave in the White Ivory Parlor. Joined the party after liberation.

Yeah story please.

checker shirt

Fuck, he does look like a lumberjack, doesn't he?

why are they called Axe-Bastards?

what is the original context of that image?

They were a prolific bandit gang that operated in Hjelskol, on the one hand, I thought it sounded cool, on the other, they were a band of "misfits" or bastards, unwanted by civilization. One factor of being an orc in my setting is that you're genetically a mutated elf, who has cannibalistic impulses and a suppression of fear. One of the major themes I'm working with is feeling unwanted or unnecessary. The gods of the setting are all the "Bastard Gods", who get bored and decide to play a game of Civ 5 on a lone planet, create the world, get bored, and come back millennia later.

thank you for taking an interest in it.

where did you come up with the idea for Roz and how has she evolved over time?

Rogue Trader is a hell of a drug.

Here's mine

is this an update or the first session?

>Tori Black

I've been running only war, we get similar problems sometimes.

>what is the original context of that image?

I just did it for fun as a Christmas joke.

What was going on in the game when this map/diagram was made?

Landing troops from space into a mostly unknown place, they landed 2 full platoons and one detached squad for scouting, without checking for anti air first. They got shot when too close to the ground to actually fuckoff fast enough, and later sent a rescue mission, 3 out of 13 squads survived the scout mission, plus, they lost 14 arvus lighter transports on the process.

The captain of the navy vessel who was their transport and support(a cobra class destroyer) ended up uterly furious about it, but couldn't actually do much about them losing 14 out of the 50 total avalible landers on his ship, in a single afternoon. Pic is the state of the regiment after that afternoon, red means completly dead.

Time to scrounge up more equipment?