When would a vampire need the help of a vampire hunter?

When would a vampire need the help of a vampire hunter?

They where turned into a vampire against there will and want revenge.

dealing with another vampire

Taking out competition, some vampire fuck breaking the cabal and drawing unwanted attention to everyone else?

When they're both is DEEP shit and need to rely on each other to have even a sliver of a chance of getting out of it alive.

>is DEEP shit

in, guys. in.

The Castlevania cartoon on Netflix is a fairly clear-cut example of this. In fact, it's pretty much what the entire first "season" is about.

Another vampire(s) has moved into the area, the problem is the current group is conservative in feeding and tries not to cause too much disturbance. This new set is more about blood lust and feeding to the point of excess and the first group needs help either due to being out numbered or not as well fed so slightly weaker depending on how your vampires work.

Well, Alucard is dampir and pretty far from a typical vampire, so not sure if it's a perfect example
Also, dammit, I want the next season so bad

This.

To fake his own death.

> need another vampire to be dead
> must not be connected to me
> "oi, van Hellsing!"

The fight scenes were fucking crazy.

I ran a game where the players kidnapped and tortured a vampire spawn about it's master before the whole party went full DEUS VULT on it's holdings and those that were playing its proxies.

>fight through the court house guard to get to a corrupt judge
>old man in a powdered wig chuckles
>stands up and throws off vestments to display horrible mutations
>"welcome to your trial. I judge thee guilty. Sentence is DEATH!"
>one liners about fair trials and capital punishment

To find a cure

Maybe he wants to make a catalogue of vampiric individuals, types and powers and needs a non-vampire to help him out, since another vampire would obviously dislike the idea? In exchange, he lets the hunter pass on the information to the hunter community. Why? Because fuck other vampires, hooray to learning their secrets and weaknesses, and hopefully he gains some immunity to hunter attention for the service.

When he or she needs to eliminate their political competition. See: Lara Wraith and Harry Dresden. Also, when they're dtf. See also: l Wraith and Harry

Assisted suicide.

English is not your first language, is it?

Did you watch "Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter"? It had one stand out detail that I absolutely LOVE to this day : in the AL:VH world vampires CANNOT hurt other vampires. GOD won't allow it to happen. Only the living may kill the dead. So, if you're a vampire, and you want to off another vampire, you HAVE to use mortal pawns.

The city is my home.
The humans within it, my flock.
These wolves think to come to MY city and kill MY flock.
Well such uncivilized behavior must be dealt with appropriately.
And I know just the man for the job.

Euthanasia is a thing?

A lower level vampire desireres to advance in rank while still appearing harmless within the vampire community. The deaths of his rivals must be deniable and not entirely convenient, there should be some collateral.

Kill the competition.

How quickly we forgot this...umm, rather forgettable movie.

>2002

Now I feel old.

I lied on my age to get into the theater. And I sat mouth agape for the entire movie, because I had never seen so much stylised violence before.

Now it's just a mediocre action flick that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
----------------------
Back on topic: I like

>club scene

Well if you're a human and you need someone dead you might contract a hired killer. Someone who knows how to most effectively end another human.

So basically that. Though personally I prefer a scenario when the vampire has gotten into serious debt with gangster vampires, the kind who carry stakes designed to pierce the heart by first going up the anus kind of thing, and so he takes out a couple of life and/or death insurance policies on himself. Of course you don't want to die permanently, I mean that wouldn't exactly help you anyway unless they're after your family/blood bound waifu, but just, you know, dead for long enough so that the insurance goons pay up. This is not the kind of thing you want to leave to amateur or attempt yourself, which is frankly the same thing. So of course you hire a contract vampire hunter.

Things go south, I figure the insurance companies are all run by vampires. I mean why not, right? So you have to team up with the hunter to take out the entire vampire mafia.

say you are a relatively civilized vampire.

you dont really hunt people anymore, instead you feed off of blood from the local blood bank where you work as a night shift security guard, and since you only need around 1 bag a week to live a comfy life, no one even notices that you're doing it.

then say you wake up for work one morning and discover that that little shit Vladislav, who likes to brag about hunting people, decided to let his dog take a crap in your yard.

That is one of the acceptable situations to call a vampire hunter.

> 15 years ago
> Quickly
Blade 2 is the shit as is a damn sight better than any comic book capeshit coming out today.

Is that Marie Antoinette as a Vampire?

Why does this feel so right?

There's only ultimately one reason a mosquito wants anything. More blood.

> For use as a hitman against other vampires.
> When there's an even bigger vampire-related threat
> When they're an edgy 'good vampire' trying to fight their own kind
> They're an edgy 'good vampire' looking to cure their 'curse'.

> Forgettable
Classic action movie, though. I have a weakness for Hollywood tropes being played straight in big-budget choreographed fight scenes.

See also: Demolition Man.