The army of Naggaroth

Oh yes, what a wonderful day to raid the lands of the inferior races! And what a magnificent host I have to reave. Ranks of Disciplined Drucii Warriors with sword, shield and crossbow, Black Ark Corsairs, Cunning Shades, Cold One Knights, beastmasters with Hydras, mighty sourcereses...
(sigh)
...and that gaggle of Strippers.

>Religious fanatics who literally worship murder

>strippers
if the crazy murder-nuns hear you say that, they'll probably murder you. I'd be more respectful if I were you.

Witch Elves are cute

Agreed, it's stupid and it's just pandering. Not saying that women in fantasy lands shouldn't be present at the battlefield, Morathi and Hellebron are doing perfectly fine, but whole units of strippers just makes the rest look bad and takes the attention away from the spearlines, crossbows and beasts.

Kill yourself, scumbag. It lies in its 80's metal roots and also serves to remind you of the batshit insanity that lies at the heart of Druchii society.

>batshit insanity
So is going into battle armed with a pair of baguettes and wearing a inflatable duck tube and flippers.

I don't know what that means.

Not everything translates well from previous eras. You are free to hotglue your precious daughters of khaine, but I think they look out of place next to the heavy armored forces of naggaroth. Also insanity never stopped a chaos worshipper from wearing armor. Or do all khornates run around naked? Even slaaneshi warriors of chaos don't fight butt naked. But of course it's different when it's female elves.

the point is that, as a fanatical blood cult, they've got their skin /right there/ to stab with no protection. Same logic as wytches in 40k, but for religious reasons rather than sport.

>also insanity never stopped a chaos worshipper from wearing armor
>what are Marauders
Neck yourself. I'm not sure whether to call you a SJW or a false flaggig /pol/luter, but you sure as hell have no business talking about Warhammer like your opinions doesn't deserve to be shat at at every opportunity.

Ah, you right, marauders. Forgot about these. Still, they are rather "normal" for chaos standards. Are they disregarding armor by choice? The warriors of chaos certainly not. I stand to the rest I posted.

Yeah, sure, there is a religious reason in the fluff. But I'm pretty sure GW back then just wanted some naked chicks on the table and made the fluff for that up afterwards.

>fluff doesn't matter

Well yeah, if you come down to it EVERYTHING IN FICTION is just something the authors of it wanted.

The authors wanted mushroom people in there, so they made up a reason for those to be a thing.
Dragons in a game? the author just wanted dragons in their game, this is stupid. there's no reason for there to be dragons, etc...

If that bothers you, maybe just read factual history novels or something.

>>fluff doesn't matter
I never said that. Try again.

Luckily Witch Elves aren’t the core of any Druchii army, and can safely be replaced by heavily armed soldiers.

Not everyone can be hardcore, and that’s okay!

Saying that they "represent insanity" does not mean that they are viable on the battlefield.

Aren't they somewhat of this factions poster boys? I mean, for people that know a bit of warhammer fantasy, when they hear "druchii troops" it's probably them that comes to their mind.

>I'm not sure whether to call you a SJW or a false flaggig /pol/luter
Ever thought that people can have opinions that aren't part of a cultural and political war?

Mhm, they’re not an essential part of a Druchii army, but they’re an essential part of the Druchii identity.

Yeah, this is what I mean.

Don't mind me, I just came here to say that the old executioners are my favorite WFB minis.

There's just something about their look.

I'm absolutely neutral toward DE witches, but I liked that artwork where they slashed some high elves.

>Ever thought that people can have opinions that aren't part of a cultural and political war?
If you don't know about basic shit like Marauders you have no business having an opinion about Warhammer, and if you go around having opinions about how problematic it is that women show skin in a fantasy setting without having an interest in that setting, then you're most assuredly either a SJW, or a /pol/tard faking it in order to bring it up as an example later. I mean look at this shit:
>Are they disregarding armor by choice? The warriors of chaos certainly not
Yes they're fucking disregarding armour by choice, because they hope to be chosen by their Gods: a religious motivation. The WoC certainly don't choose to disregard armour either, because they wear some of the heaviest fucking armour in the setting. This fuck doesn't know a thing about Warhammer, or pretends not to. Either way they can fuck off.

Which elves??

Those skirts would fuck with mobility something fierce. At least the High Elves have enough sense to keep their metal robe thingies cut to the waist.

Implying the blood-crazed drugged up executioner gives a shit if his skirt gets in his way while he's carving up the lesser races.

If the Asur spent less time tailoring their clothes then maybe they would have picked a better phoenix king.

>maybe they would have picked a better phoenix king.
But they did, user.

Teclis, stop shitposting and get back to fucking around with the vortex or whatever it is they have you doing in TW:W2

>mfw Druuchi fucking shits can't handle the banter
If by "Vortex" you are referring to the giant, all-consuming vagina of the esteemed Whore Mother of Malekith, then I would like to inform you that I wouldn't be found "fucking around" with it even had it somehow lead to the genocide of every Daft Elf on the planet and beyond.

>...and that gaggle of Strippers.

Mum, Teclis is saying mean things again!

No, I won't just stop talking to him!

And put some clothes on!

>GW copied blood elves from Warcraft
Pathetic

Centigors don't wear armor
Bloodreavers don't wear armor
Savage Orruks don't wear armor
Icefall Yhetees don't wear armor
Kairic Acolytes don't wear armor
Bullgors don't wear armor
Crypt Horrors don't wear armor
Troggoths don't wear armor
Fyre Slayers don't wear armor
Tzaangors don't wear armor
Chaos Marauders don't wear armor
Ogors don't wear armor
Clanrats don't wear armor
Doomfire Warlocks don't wear armor

The list goes on.

Fun fact. Despite demons not usually wearing any clothes
nor armor, Daemonettes are actually going to great lengths to cover themselves up.

It seems like OP is just being a huge faggot as usual.
Actually he is slut shaming Witch Elves which is extremely problematic!

>It seems like OP is just being a huge faggot as usual.
>Actually he is slut shaming Witch Elves which is extremely problematic!

i know ur taking the piss but thats the problem with 'these kind' of people. you have an iconic unit like the witch elves and what would they want done to them? turned into some generic de soldier. same thing with people who have problems with sisters of battle, you look at what they suggest instead and its super generic shit

Who has problems with SoBs?

people who have problems with boobplate, high heels, corsets, etc

Morathi is cute.

CUTE!

>Clanrats don't wear armor
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I read that in the Cumbervoice.

It was amazing.

I love Witch Elves in Blood Bowl, where they actually make sense.

No arrows, few blades, a ball to get to the enemy endzone; Blood Bowl is a situation where you may occasionally want to wear less armour.

Holy fuck. Good call.

except when a goblin with a huge chainsaw is eyeing you up...

>cabal of evil witches
>why are they are they all screaming and naked this is totally unrealistic

Really makes you think

user, pls, think of the children.
You're setting a low bar for the tits and ass that are supposed to be posted.

Dark Elves.

Don't give a fuck. They're cool.

If I wanted to have normal elves but evil, I'd just use the Oathmark stuff paint it black.

>fanatical cult of depraved women
checks out

there is one single SoB model with heels, and she has flamethrower shoes and aportable pile of bones to strike poses on, so the heels really are the least of her offences.

If you actually palyed or cared about SOB's you would have known that only sister who has high heels(or crab heels to be correct) is veridyan. And it is only because of a homage to blanche artwork.

This makes me ashamed of the shit job I did painting my witch elves.

Got any pics?

never understimate murderous religious strippers

crazy people are dangerous
elves are dangerous
women are dangerous

don't imagine how dangerous crazy elf women would be, just run