Other urls found in this thread:

index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=3910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gimme a moment to find the quote
" nmcv nj nmdf nm3dec f bbbbbbbbbbbbbvhbv cv cvn vvf
nmhj,k.0nmj g h mkgvgnhjnmj llllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk "
I think that's word for word something from FATAL
My forehead hurts now

>Treats target as having an anal circumference equal to the maximum for their race and sex for the purpose of Insertion attempts

Wait, so does that only work for insertion attempts? And not actual insertions?

>Forcibly converts wearer into an anus

>table for anal circumference limits for the purposes of tearing
>first modifier is for infants
I think this may be the single most useful pic for explaining what F.A.T.A.L. is to someone who has never heard of it before.

Nigger

>rapes target and user on a roll of 1

What's more horrifying is that a baby's anus can still fit two fingers in FATAL

>Satyromaniac
Was that really necessary?

you're asking that question about something in FATAL I'd like to remind you

You act like I was involved with producing F.A.T.A.L.

What does that even mean? What is FATAL?

index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=3910

FATAL stands for Fantasy Adventure To Adult Lechery. It is a rules-heavy RPG system which seems to have simply been stuffed with every perverted/racist/sadistic idea the writer could come up with.

And yet, no dickgirls.

I once read through a large portion of the book just to see.

I laugh every time I think of this fucking thing.

Also these Jars

Basically take /d/ and turn it into a tabletop roleplaying game.

More /b/ to be honest

And just incase I tricked anyone into thinking there was anything good in the book, have this.

What. That's hilarious. There are elements of this that I really like.

it's worth noting there's an equivalent armour for basically every ethnic stereotype

So what's cracker armor like?

It is an artifact Dildo. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality.
It is encircled with bands of silver and decorated with yew wood. This object menaces with spikes of Adamantian.
On the item is an image of two cats. The cats are copulating. On the item is an image of a Dwarf. The Dwarf is looking at the cats. The Dwarf is masturbating.

Clearly you haven't fingered enough baby anuses

Just goes to show even the most degenerate people think your kind aren't worth engaging with.

It’s not just that. FATAL has an overelaborate, poorly-designed rules system which is both stupidly complicated and highly random. It’s absurdly racist and sexist, utterly juvenile, and obsessed with sex in a way that’s almost parodic. To top it all off, FATAL claims to be a realistic portrayal of medieval life.

Like... have you ever known a deeply stupid but enormously self-congratulatory person who keeps making painfully unfunny jokes about sex and then sniggers at them even though nobody else is laughing? FATAL is an RPG created by that guy.

I advise you to look up the FATAL fight threads Veeky Forums did which ran actual combats using the system. They’re hilarious.

>Times your party thwarted the villain's "Just As Planned" moment

>the only way to kill the three is to anally copulate with a living forest creature
>and somehow the drud knows it

"you will fuck with the tree as I told you and you will like it"

"And now, with those rings exploding from being near magic, I have become the last wizard! None of you stand a chance against me! What are you doing? Get away fr-" *explosion*