>Overly small kite shield
>No helmet
>No gloves
3/10
Plus a point for the gorget though

superior version right here.

>MMORPG female character
>M-muh realism!
Modern treatment and therapy for autism is pretty efficient, you don't need to be on meds all the time!

>MMO
That's an anime. Are YOU okay user?
Also
>Doesn't prefer realistic fashionable armor
Plebs need not reply.

>That's an anime
>He doesn't know the source
Imagine being this fucking out of touch, but still voicing up your ignorance.

Yeah, it's from "an anime". A one about a neet chick being addicted to MMORPGs. So the armour is spot-on, given from where it comes (in-universe MMO game) and yet here you are, bitching about realism.

-4 str
i.e. a -7 modifier

>Anime about MMORPGs
Please refer to the last part of

>weebs actually think not memorizing every single one of their autistic chinese cartoons constitutes being out of touch

I tried but couldn't get enough niggas for it

>Complaining about anime over anonymous internet Tibetan tapestry
How new are you, newfag? Christmas-break new?

Then you didn't try hard enough

Unless you are living in Nowhere, Kansas, population 211 or similar place, it's literally impossible to be unable to find enough players.

Skills: Office work 4, Housekeeping 3, Gaming (MMO) 1 (3)
Traits: Overworked, NEET, Sociophobia
Hymen HP: 3/3

>Flavour of the year: The Anime
>Veeky Forums: The Anime
>Lel, weebs and their chinese cartoons

How about Bumfuck, Hungary, population 300? Nobody even knows what ttrpgs are round here

Don't you have some googleble gamefinder online community (on FB / G+ / whatever dominant sns is) to organize online play? I bet you do.

What is popular in Hungary? In Poland until 10-15 years ago it was basically only Warhammer, and even today it's the RPG.

Dunno, I'm from Middle-of-Nowhere, Poland, and I've got three different groups.
And we dislike Hungarians, before you jump to any retarded conclusions.

10 years ago it was Neuroshima and/or Witcher.
Warhammer is pretty much a dead meme nowdays.

Yes, because I should know what's popular in anime despite the fact that I don't even watch the shit. So, yea, lel weebs. Keep pretending like everyone has the same shitty taste in hobbies that you do.

Wouldn't want anyone who even knows about the existence of Veeky Forums either

Wouldn't know as I don't know anyone who plays any tabletop game

>Posting on Veeky Forums
>Not knowing Veeky Forums memes
>Lel, weebs!
You want to know how I know you are retarded and newfag?

I don't watch anime either and yet I can instantly pick those from memes. Recovery of an MMO Junkie is one of those.

In this post: Christmas break comes to Veeky Forums

>Warhammer is pretty much a dead meme nowdays
Good.
Fucking finally. With player base like that and how much of a meme Warhammer was in Poland to begin with, it pretty much destroyed the player base from the get go. You literally couldn't play anything else than dead-serious grimderp grinders.

>armor in eastern mmos cant completely cover a female or its unrealistic
??????

It's like you are doing this intentionally.
Or never heard about the concept of joke, satire or parody.

Oh no, my clever ruse

of course, a memesuba fAggot

>Complaining about anime
I wasn't, I was complaining about turbo-weebs who expect everyone to be as obsessed with anime as they are

She's clearly a slut, so high CHA I guess?

Censor that shit you sick fuck

>don't know shit about source
>get exposed
>M-MUH WEEBS!!

>semendemon/10

Get over yourself, weeb. Nobody outside of /a/ is going to keep up with every generic, derivative anime that gets churned out every day, especially those on a traditional GAMES board focusing predominantly on western media and games. Why don’t you dial back the damage control and go back to hugging your dakimakuras?

No

she's holding her spagetthi way better than him for a NEET

The fact that they're both spaghetti spillers doesn't help. An /a/non once compared watching them flirt to watching pandas breed.

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD YOU SICK FUCK

>Still being salty for exposure
Imagine being this insecure

knt

>look at how contrarian I am, ma!

The answer is obvious here: she's a cavalrywoman. On a horse, nobody cares if your thighs are exposed, rigid knee armor is an asset, long broadsword allow her to actually hit something with it and the hilt means she doesn't need gloves for her hands to be protected, small kite shield allows her to block enemy mounted weapons, and she doesn't need a helmet since she's light cavalry judging by her getup: the Numidians didn't wear helmets, either, and they were some of the best light cavalry of their time. Breast plate is an issue I suppose, but it's still better than having no chest armor.

Overall, not bad for a noble on horseback. Dismounted though she's fugged.

well here's a close approximation to an un-weeb version. so battle cleric?

-10 HP

>On a horse, nobody cares if your thighs are exposed

Have you been on a horse? Your thighs are extremely exposed.

The point is that cavalry forces throughout history more often than not did not protect their thighs. The knights and cataphracts before them were the exception rather than the rule and even the cuirassiers and dragoons afterward didn't bother.

Yes they fuckin did. Saddles chafe like a motherfucker, you gotta have some padding in there.

Mmm, I love cake.

but no, seriously, are we expected to know every isekai/mmo referencing anime that comes out of Japan now? No one has given a name, none of the file names have a name...

... and are 1.5 meter above the ground level. Your real problem are calfs when considering mounted combat

>I'm so new I can't reverse-search
Seriously, nigger?
And you are expected to know Veeky Forums memes. I don't even watch anime and still get the reference. You meanwhile are showing not only you are so new you shouldn't be even voicing your concern, but also unable to fucking reverse-search.

tl;dr lurk more