WOW weekend lore thread

No beautiful blonde princes in Lordaeron edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuRAUXUprt0&t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that Jaina betrayed Arthas

Out of love

Redpill me on WoW, boys. I wanna know

WoW ended after the one true king of the setting was killed by a bullshit contrivance and everything that came after it is not worth mentioning.

Is this guy right, or is he just insane?
youtube.com/watch?v=NuRAUXUprt0&t=5s

Reminder that he still loved her and kept her pendant as a keepsake "always close to his heart".

Rumours are that Genn is the one that burns the NE home and dies.

I hope it's not the case, I really like the Old Wolf. Him and Manduin work great together.

Fake news.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Wrathion

After all the Night Elves have done for him and his kin? I don't buy it

First for fuck Void Elves. Edgy nonsense and “void” is the absolute worse adjective for “elf”.

I'd prefer that a lot.

There's that yeah. But appatently during the conference for BfA, a dude said that worgen would be on the island seeking revenge for Greymane, then seeled to realie he fucked up, and try to joke it out. Hopefully he doesn't die. Losing Varyan was already hard enough, we can't lose the last badass leader, especially now that's he's being Anduin's mentor.

I'm just bummed we don't get the Wildhammers, even though we get the Dark Iron. I wanted a proper dwarf shaman with tatoos and shit.

xth for literally fuck Void Elves.
And cuddle afterwards

I really hate how the only official tabletop RPGs for Warcraft are such garbage and the homebrew isn't that much better.

Of all the Warcraft races and you pick Void elves? I swear I never say this, but that’s some godawful taste, user.

I’m Horde and I’m bummed out we’re not getting Ogres. Drow and more trolls are okay, but we didn’t need moose Tauren.

actually I'd pick dragons. Specifically, bronze Dragons. Even more specifically Chromie

I wish Blizzard would actually try and give Vrykuls to the Alliance and Ogres to the Horde.
Hell, Vrykuls already have all their animation from one of those trinkets that turns you into one. And Ogres would be easy enough. The only problem is that their height could make it difficult for them to get into some low place I guess?

But I would really dig it.

TBC was just as full of shit as WotLK, you just weren't as sensitive to it as you were to LK because two years is a big difference in maturity when you're a teen

>dude aliens lmao
>spaceships
>illidan turned into a genocidal maniac because we need a black-on-white reason to kill him
>kael also written off as a genocidal maniac

TBC was pretty much the worst expansion lorewise, maybe tied with WoD

I liked TBC and WotLK, but I personally didn’t like MoP. That’s just my bad taste though (don’t like Chinese aesthetics and I think a neutral race is stupid and layed the groundwork for us having 3 blood elf races with different skin colors)

This week's update regarding WoW lore:
>a huurr durrr herp derp
Next week preview:
>"herpa derpy..."

The only people who claim WoW lore was ever the slightest bit decent are the kind of people who think Arthas' completely terrible and forced fall to evil in WC3 wasn't to fantasy what Harlequin novels are to romance.

People that tell you it sucks don’t take into account it’s nearly 20 years old. Fun lore, but if Elder Scrolls is a Five-Star restaurant, WoW is a Denny’s.

>Rumours are that Genn is the one that burns the NE home and dies.
Fags on the mmo-champ forum are gonna be so happy about that.

I heard that it's gonna be Turalyon or Alleria, who burns down the tree.

>TBC was pretty much the worst expansion lorewise, maybe tied with WoD
TBC was risky and not a safe bet, as with WotLK. Sure, weird aesthetics of Outland alienated the core fan base, who only cares about muh Arhas, muh classic knight fantasy. But there are people who likes wierd space stuff, so shut the fuck up.

Thisalee crow's voice being a whiny teenaged girl voice despite her cold, military demeanour, makes me rock hard.
People hating it makes me harder