>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/12/23/new-storm-forged-hero/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Praise Hashut!

In the trashcan, where that POS rule should be

We at the lexicanum could really use some help in getting everything updated with Age of Sigmar.

That way there could be less information being spread around and a lot less stupid questions

I would love to help, but I don't really have any books.

Here's my mock up Night-Haunt list for 1000 points:

The plan is to clog the enemy up with Spirit Hosts, than drop the Morghast down on the enemy.

>not round bases
>not orrukicity

smhtbqhwyfampaidesu

This plz

stop

is that a chtulhu on the pillar?

They're right in the OP.

>Order cities
Real nice.

First Faggot of the Day.

Nah, that would be you, OP

NURLE LEAKS WHEN

Considering it's a corsair heavy city chances point to yeah

WHAT UPDATES TO SIGMAR HAS THERE BEEN SINCE OCTOBER
sorry been busy with uni so only now able to sit down and work on my lizards again

None to really talk about. Wait 2 weeks for malign Portents

Are those more undead?

Yep and Nagash fucking everyone's shit up. Even Chaos Gods'.Even Nagash's

Even without the books there's a lot you could do to help.

For example you could upload images, add info from the product description on GWs website, help make lists, rewrite some articles that absolutely need to be rewritten, hunt down typos and improve the grammar, among many, many others.

All you have to do is sign-up and help!

Blessed be the Dawi Zharr.
Fuck KO, Dispossessed, and Fyreslayers. Evil Duardin is where it's at.

Bring back Miscasts
Bring back Animosity
Bring back Misfires
Bring back all the shit that goes wrong when Skaven do anything

fite me

What is everyone working on?

Also, how do I paint nipples?

about to prime two dragons, two mournfang, and some phoenix guard.

paint nipples with thin coats with a thin brush

why do people have to bring politics into everything i do

>What is everyone working on?
It's my Chaos Spawn is primed and ready to be painted.

>inb4 yes, it's the Demogorgon mini you see in Stranger Thing

rebased my griffin

>Malign portents is just some 3 second videos of random shit

I was hoping for zombie pirates, or maybe elf corsairs from the first teaser. But instead it's just basically Deathcast Eternals?

>no favourites
Also what’s wrong Amerilard? It’s just a bit of banter

I tend not to bother painting nipples, they stand out too much and it looks weird.

He's right, though. That rule alone kept orcs from being competitive. It was fluffy, sure, but serious players hated it.

Animosity is fine in the story, but not when an actual battle is happening. The anticipation of a fight while seeing your enemy across the field should be enough to keep them from fighting each other.

Where the hell are the Orc stats? I can only find that one with the Orc mercenaries and Ironjaws. Sorry if there’s something obvious I’m missing, I’m trying to get my head around AoS

Look at greenskins, bonesplitters, and ironjaws. Those are your orcs. The rest from that army book are spiderfang, gitmob, and moonclan

If you are looking for a particular model (like a character) and can not find it, then it is very likely squatted. A lot were

NURGLE* LEAKS WHEN

No, stop taking the teases so literally.

I don't think a nation that quit the union and now touts having blue passports back as the prime gain can actually handle bants.

user, go back to WHFB'S containment thread please, you got to make the OP, you shat enough around here.

Based exactly on what?

Goodness gracious the portents MUSTN'T BE TAKEN LITERALLY YOU DUNDERHEADS!

I guess only a muppet like you like link the two together.

Fuck the EU.

Animosity is a shit rule. It's a sacred cow for no reason and exists just to waste time and trigger loss aversion.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Treelord, Treelord ancient or spirit of durthu?

This is fucking amazing and if you dont like it you are a stupid troll

warhammer-community.com/2017/12/23/new-storm-forged-hero/

I'm really thinking about doing a Beastclaw Raiders army.

I really like theyr frozen/prehistoric aesthetic, and find them really interesting for theyr nomadic tribe lore, much like Genghis Khan (even more bruttish of course lol)

So, I'm thinking about purchasing the Icewind Assault.

I've calculated it makes for 1480 points, thing is, is it actually a good list?

Literally looks like every other Stormcast model. Am I missing something?

I think it doesn't have a helmet and it is an hq or what ever so it's "different"

all you guys do is complain about how this game isnt supported enough. But we are constantly getting awesome new stuff like this every couple weeks. I dont see the problem.

First post I've ever made on AoS lol- believe me first complaint

I'd like him more if he:
- wasn't quite as stocky.
- didn't have such an ugly head.
- had better rules.
- didn't have his fucking hair sculpted into his pauldron.

>GW gives it an Iron Halo
>GW does not give it an invuln save

what did they mean by this?

Pretty nice! Dark elf from the tyrion set?

Guy who plays Beastclaw and mood the floor with everything at my local warhammer said that you get an Icewind Assault and a Start Collecting box and Ute fucking golden.

Mops the floor*
You’re golden*
Phone posting, not even once..

I finished my second rebase wave.
>I hope this picture does not upload sideways.

Seriously indistinguishable from every other Stormcast.

It's hilarious how even the slimy little faggot Farage fucked off from the UK once he realized he "won" and UK will turn to the same shit it was before it was allowed to join the EU. Enjoy the power outages.

Hi Slav, changed your usual tactics I see?

This is Veeky Forums.

and brexit is a fantasy setting, so it fits.

It's almost as if there're people asking for aos to not be exclusively about stormcasts

Well, it's not sideways.

What fucking death faction should I play, bois? I love all of them but there's only so many points in a list.

spooks

Any theories on what Malign Portents will be?

Well just lost my 4th game in row as of starting sigmar
How do I get good?

Even the normies are pissed. The Stormcast fags who defend them in this thread need to off themselves

If you play with a WAAC mindset you shouldn't be playing Orcs, it's plain and simple. Orcs were meant to be fun whether or not you won or lost, if you don't like orcs for what they are just don't play orcs.

Yeah, for a human, but not an Orc. Orcs are Orcs and Orcs do Orcy things.
"Oi! Did yer see that? Them other greenskins is askin' for trouble! Pullin' faces, shoutin' rude insults, hurlin' dung! They deserve a good bashin!" If you're not capable of seeing how animosity belonged in the game you're not a real orc player, sorry.

Whuddup gang!
Planning on making a Middenheim themed army. Prodominently Free Guild with the blue and whole colors
However I wanna have Stormcasts as my allies. Just a little bit to not make them as a powerhouse? Kind of fluff reasons you know?
What colors should I do the Stormcasts? I wanna do them in the same fashion as the Freeguild since they are Warriors of Ulric. I don’t wanna do Silver and Blue. Any suggestions?

PLEASE GO BACK

>no washes

No you cum guzzling shit faggot cunt.
Due to the way human mind works with loss aversion, the benefit must at bare minimum be twice as good as the penalty is bad for it to be a gamble worth taking. Animosity never gave you anything undoubtedly good and it just caused more dice rolling in an army that already had more inefficient dice rolling.
Fuck off with your bitch ass waac excuse and fucking apply the walnut in your skull called a brain and shut the fuck up.

You mean a dozen hates, a dozen loves versus about 98-100 plain likes? Clearly its being universally lambasted from everyone.

Do us a favor and off yourself, I'm honestly tired of this and I play fucking ironjawz.

Meanwhile we are missing six out of eight of the shorts stories of this year's advent calendar. Hammerhal's novella and lords of the iron dragon too.

>Stormcast.
Off yourself, right now.

That said, Ulric makes me think iron and steel, so some iron, shade it with some slight orange/earth colour to have it slightly burnished and golden? Have some details of the armour silver or gold to add some variety and prettiness, then whatever colours you use for the Free People for fabrics and such, blue presumably. Problem with Stormcast is that it's hard to introduce too many colours and many colours don't fit them since they're just big guys in armour, so big thing is to introduce some slight variety to them, otherwise they'll just look like out-of-place boring big silver/gold metalmen as usual.

>Stormcast get another release
>All signs point to Malign Portents just being yet again more Stormcast and maybe one or two death units despite it supposedly being about death.

What signs?

By not using elves. Play a real faction like BCR or Overlords

You DO know that the "129" is the amount of total reactions, and not just the angry reactions, right?

please don't tell me you're actually THIS retarded

That user's shitty interpretation of the portents.
AKA he's pulling it out his ass.

PAINT YER DAMN MODELS

They're almost fully painted, just got 19 guys to go, basecoat is drying
Both those guys look hideous. The only new models I like are fryeslayers but they're expensive. Elves are cool too I don't wanna win every game but I wanna win sometimes.
Hows the dragonlord? Just ordered him today.

>the duardins dug too deep and too greedily
>they ended up in Australia

>The only new models I like are fryeslayers but they're expensive

They have one of the best valued Star Collecting boxes right now, don't belive me, go to the GW store and check the individual prices for what you get in the box

>50 burgerbucks for 10 stormcast
>35 for one decent hero

what determines their pricing again?

>100 dollars saving
What the FUCK

>Hows the dragonlord?
not as good as a frostheart with a rerollable 1+ save that does mortal wounds back for every successful save. But for pure offensive striking power, the dragonlord backed up with the loremaster is second to nothing the game has to offer.

Cool thanks!

I was thinking of starting up one too, but idk, the icewind asault box doesn't look that great to me.

The yhettis and sabertooths look like shit, and perform like shit too.

DESU you'd be better off just buying 3 SC boxes and then picking up the unnecessary stuff afterwords.

The bread and butter of your force will usually be mournfangs, stonehorns and thundertusks anyways

I'll have that in mind

Since this Christmas I expended quite some cash on presents, I wasn't going to buy it anytime soon, so yeah I'll definetelly think about it

>those guys look hideous
>i like fyreslayers
Lol?

How about something grey?
Maybe prime it with mechanicus standard grey, base it with dark reaper? Possibly highlight (or even dry brush) with fenrisian grey?

Also fuck off. Like I said, I don’t wanna be overbearing with the Stormcasts. I bought them caused they looked neat. The prime army would be the Free Guild.

Thanks for joining us at the Lexicanum, Heywoah!

Hope you didn't have any issues with receiving your password email.

Fucking hell, piss off with this shit.

Nighthaunt list, 1960

Leader

2 Tomb Banshees

2 Cairn Wraiths

Battleline

3x 6 Spirit Hosts

3x 10 Hexwraiths

Man these guys don't have any units.

Now you are starting to realize why people hate Stormcast

>unholy alliance of all things elf
what fresh hell is this abomination?

Everyone shits on the mirror image guy, but i saw the sculpts in person and they looked great

Soon

Newfag trying to start with Bretonnians from yesterday here again.
>inb4 special snowflake
Fabulous Knights or gtfo bitch

So, I found out a friend of mine has an old, unpainted Bretonnian army lying around his attic that he'd be willing to sell me, so at least I dont have to resort to scrounging ebay for good deals anymore.

Now, I had a look through the Brets units, and DESU most seem pretty mediocre or overcosted, but hey, thats to be expected with an unsupported army. I know what I'm in for, so I'll make due either way.

So, with a general idea of what models I'll be getting from my friend, here's a list I put together.

2000/2000 points
113 wounds

>Bretonnian Lord on Pegasus
>Damsel on Pegasus
>Enchantress on Unicorn

>8 Knights of the Realm
>8 Knights of the Realm
>8 Knights of the Realm

>20 Grail Knights (either one 20 man or two 10 man units)

>1 Trebuchet

What do you guys think?
Does this have any chance of doing well in a friendly to semi-competetive environment? Or will I get tabled with ease each game?