Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Cult Edition

>FAQ update
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/15/the-future-of-faqs-and-chapter-approved-dec-15gw-homepage-post-2/

>Daily Peach
youtube.com/watch?v=5SQlLcv81EQ

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

DA CODEX:
mega.nz/#!Ald3GbDI!gE1W1yRfDZauVwh6xwmAIP4v16f3BdLb7TI6qcGj1nE

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

My dudes > your dudes

2nd for Biel-Tan

>want to play Orks
>realize they have no waifus
what do, help me bros
help me choose Veeky Forums

remove xenos

Play WoW, faggot. Orcs are fun-guys only.

Can you embark/disembark on a flyer that's not hovering?

The only armies that have actual waifu figures are eldar and deldar.

So the C'tan ate the biological energy coursing through the bodies of countless necrontyr but their souls went into the warp and were the building blocks for Khrone, Nurgle and Tzeentch although they weren't what defined the faces of the gods.

Also the stars are the pillars of reality and are what keeps reality being itself and the more stars are corrupted by chaos the more reality passes into unreality

Blanks are simply enforcing reality harder than normies and are chosen by the stars

i stopped after Arthas died, no reason to continue.
It became shit

No waifu factions are literally unplayable. Stick with imperium so you can ally a Callidus or play Eldar.

>he doesn't know about the best waifus in the game

How do we make them viable again?

no missile fisters, they look awful

You play with them in traffic

>Chaos Leman Russ
Love it.

Are Astorath the Grim's wings real or is it just a fancy backpack? Do any BAs have wings?

but i hate space marines

Tau suit minis would be much more tolerable if that stupid camera with the rabbit ears wasn't on every one of them.

How would you feel if Khorne Detachments started with less CP but could gain CP from killing and having their units killed?

Sisters of Battle are not anime girls, as much as you wish it were otherwise.

Only BA who had real wings was Sanguinius, rest of them have fancy jump pack.

Nice fanfiction brah.

make them carry the railguns on their back again like they used to.

Bought a Start collecting AdMech box. whats the best way to put these guys together? Going to be playing 20 power games with friends

It's a winged jump pack

How do you transport your miniatures 40kg?
I use a shoebox filled with foam peanuts.

It’s just a banner like thing to make him look more metal just like the sanguinary guard
The sanguinor has both real wings and jet pack

Wrong.

>waifu
>literally has no soul

might as well fuck a curvy pillow, user

I mean he has the FLY keyword, so his wings are at least functional. Idk if they're robotic or biological or what tho

ye

do we still hate conscripts now that they're awful?

Heavy Flamers now.

Yep, They are still insanely point efficient.

Heavy flamers then.

Whats a good base colour to contrast with a mostly white and green mini?

>efficient
>worse than infantry in every way

ok

>‘I win in my next move,’ declared Revelation, dropping the ‘Salvation’ card in front of His Regent. Malcador looked at the portrait writ in the coloured crystal, unmistakably that of Roboute Guilliman.

Lesser Primarchs jelly?

Should I pull the trigger on a Cadian Battle Force? I could get a pretty much playable army from it and a Get Started Scions right?

why are you buying cadians when there are good regiment alternatives that don't look bad?

Because value

Everyone and their mother has Cadian models

Don't care

Drop price, up damage on rail rifles, BS3+.

The only other one available in plastic (catachans) look even worse.

>>GW
>> Value

Yes because 2 dollars a figure is value...

I cant get it for £80

>Better than almost every other unit in the game other than Infantry squads when it comes to points
>But since its the same price as infantry squads they are bad
Okay user.

Should I use Genestealer neophytes as cultists for my Chaos-Primaris

Only if you use the less genestealery heads

Sure why not?

Warhammer 40k isn't real. All the waifus are body pillows.

>GW un-nerfs commissars
What happens?

>>Better than almost every other unit in the game other than Infantry squads when it comes to points
Except that's wrong.

Wait for Orlocks.

Consider, user.

You can have a big cheap-ish army now, or you can buy a few models at a time and paint them up, gradually building a different-looking army that will actually look uniquely yours. It will be more expensive and take longer ,but you will like it more in the long run.

Horus could have the biggest killcount but everyone knew Guilliman was better due how much improvement his worlds received

>STILL no pics of the plastic Great Unclean One

Or the Keeper of Secrets

On the contrary...

please consider helping

Some thoughts about original marine legions.
>VIII-X all lost their primarch and their legion had breakdowns and lost control. XI is probably no different.
>XIV-XVII are enthralled to the warp, no matter how they resist or refuse to do what the demons say.
>I, III and IV were victims of their own jealousy and autism. II is probably the same way
>Nobody wants to play XVIII-XX and they are outsiders in the setting and out of it.
Also
>V-VII are enslaved to the primal will of their geneseed and the whims of their primarchs. Likewise, XII and XIII are incapable of changing their nature or going outside of it into unfamiliar territory

#
>Virginia

>Combined Arms Guard
>Skitarii

Lots of Stalker, and Metro 2033 themes in my army and their speciality being actual tactics and strategy. With the Skitarii being based around Russian Sci-Fi from the late USSR.

>being this dumb

I started using my penal Conscripts as Infantry Squads and did so when the codex dropped because I wanted better hitting S4 fists and more S4 power weapons for the Catachan doctrine. I wasn't sure if I liked it that way, but then CA came out and I was glad I made the switch before. I still use Conscripts in power games though.

I would paint all the pieces and then put it together with glue. Paint over where the glue dries so it doesn't show up. If you want to highlight or shade, do that when it's together.

They're still 4 points, max 30 unit size, fail orders half the time, and get shot before rerolling failed tests. In other words, they remain hot garbage.

build one 5 man squad of vanguards with the plasma caliver, power sword for the sergeant
one 5 man ranger squad with the arc rifle
onager should have the icarus array

Wait I can’t put together and then paint?
Will do! Thanks for the help

>Wait I can’t put together and then paint?
It'll be hard to reach all the parts of the model if you *fully* assemble it before painting. As an Ad Mech player myself, I'd leave the legs separate from everything above them - it'll make everything a whole lot easier later on.

Just get some blu-tack to slap them together if you want to play with them before painting.

Licked 'er? I barely know 'er!

Oh no you totally can, I just find it hard to get into the crevices that way. Building first is good for models with big open spaces, like terminators, but painting first is good for parts that'll get clustered together, like the gun, arms and chest on a marine.

>

Other angle.

Yeah it's just a head and hands swap.

I like playing undead in WoW, what faction is the best for that? Necrons?

>2 months later and the carnifex is still not in stock
holy shit why does gw even release a codex with 4 god damn full pages of a unit and then refuse to even produce said unit
are they mentally challanged or do they just hate us

O-open your mouth

user they have been having production issues for a while now. So that is probably what is wrong.

I really like it user. Simple =/= bad.
Too bad Lictors are pretty useless now though.

Maybe I should have painted my plague marines before putting them together. Whoops

that's not realistic shape of a flare, it doesn't get wider at the tip, it just stays the same girth

Well I dont really fucking care since they are literally shitting out new marines left and right and they magically get produced somehow

the production issues are just an excuse to refuse to produce xenos in favor of more of the same shit they've been cramming down our throats since the start of the company

>No waifus orks

But user you can get all the boypussy you want as orks.

What head is that? New to Nids and that looks awesome.

Probably Dark Eldar actually. They're not undead as such but they fit the aesthetic more than necrons do.

>you didn't sculpt and accurate horse cock!
I'm perfectly fine with being wrong in this case.

Necrons for sure.

Quick question from noob.
What is green stuff used for?

God damn, stop whining.

I actually use models from the undead line in my DE army. Dire wolves for khymerae and crypt horrors for my grotesques

Is this what it's like to hate Space Marines and play 40K?

go to hell piss ant

To fill in gaps or to help you convert things. Like if you wanted to create a horn on someone's helmet you could use green stuff to do it. There's also Liquid Green stuff, but that's mostly for gaps and fixing models.

A Cadian and a Koprulu Sector marine duel in an open field. Who wins?

They have been out of most of the DE line since 8th dropped. Try finding a ravager most days. Won't happen

Oh okay cool, thanks friend.

Post an image with the white and green You want to contrast. Failing that You can't really go wrong with red, blue or yellow

Penises come in all shapes and sizes user...

Ex/1

And this is not NSFW since I am using it to teach user the wonders of equine anatomy.