Pic related has just been dropped into, Wait for it;

Pic related has just been dropped into, Wait for it;

Old World Of Darkness. What happens as a result of this?

gehenna

That implies that the Antideluvians are strong enough that Illyria would even take notice of them at all. I'd bet more money on the Triat against her than that lot.

To be fair, a scenario where the half-demon Vampires get steamrolled by the Camarilla moving into sunnydale would be interesting to read- but the entirely of the Buffyverse is literally a D&D setting where the Demon Worlds are actually planes and the universe is actually the native world the Obrityhs came from when they arrived in D&D to make the abyss.

Use Demonomicon of Iggwilv and the Chronomancy articles in Dragon Magazine to build her- she's mostly a battle-oriented creature anyhow.

Possibly some or a few Elder Evil Feats.

>Wait for it
Nope, hid thread on sight.

Damn, and I thought the 40kfags were tough customers. Thanks for the Bump, though.

Archmages stop fucking each other over for just long enough to team up and murder her.

>WOD Archmages
>Stopping their endless, pointless, shitty wars/plots against each other that inevitably fuck everyone else over
>Ever
By the time they notice that anything is going on, Illyria would have leveled half the planet, and snacked on the souls of most of its inhabitants.

The comic artist was apparently a D&D fan - we've got:

A Dragon
A Bullette
And an Ankheg

Easily reversed with some time magic.

I don't know what any of this is but it looks metal as fuck and I like it

Fairly certain that the main artists for most of the Buffy comics indulge in the art of tabletop RPG's moreso than most people on this entire board.