Weekend Warcraft Lore General

Harpy Rape Forest Edition

Discuss the lore of the Warcraft franchise and its application in and around traditional games.

>Document compendium: Contains official (ex-canon) DnD 3.x variants and a fan made DnD 5e version!
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBM3V0Sm5NTlBITlk

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv3nlbLNge8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arrakoa allied race when?

As long as it's not those worthless, flightless shits.

so?

Virgin Shadow Arrakoa for Horde, Glorious Sun Chadrrakoa for Alliance

>Smallest faction has 80,000 less than largest
No.

posting all important waifuing here too
Thisalee crow's voice being a whiny teenaged girl voice despite her cold, military demeanour, makes me rock hard.
People hating it makes me harder

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv3nlbLNge8
holy fuck

*gulps* brehs...

So Orcs have Ghost Wolf and Trolls have Ghost Raptor, which Ghost Wolf Glyphs would you put in for the other Shaman Races?

Since I hadn't noticed we'd moved on to a new thread...

If Forsaken and night elves didn't have the relative plot armour that comes with being part of the playable factions, I have no doubt that Blizzard would sooner or later have found themselves in need of enemies to put in a raid and/or dungeon, and conjured up some excuse for why they'd turn hostile. We'd wipe them out and forget all about them one tier later.

it's so cancer that I can't not get erect

Ghost bear/gryphon for dwarves, that strange ghost cat from MacAree for dreanai, Yak for Pandas

Which would you prefer getting dragged off to?
>Harpy rape forest
>Banshee rape house
>Naga rape cave

Banshees every time. If you ask really nicely maybe she'll posses her old body

tfw aethas gets all the fun

oh but i meant neutral and playable though.

Actually it's flightless shits or nothing, Blizzard won't give any race free flying at starting level as a racial

I like them, the cats without Fel taint would be good for the Draenei! What about Goblins and Tauren?

Then nothing, the flightless shits don't deserve to be playable.

Undead are even bigger if you look at other sources.

Ram for dwarves, elephant for draenei, turtle for pndaren. It's obvious because it's based on the mounts.

Whoops, what did I step into? Another gilnean village or just a pile of shit? Hard to tell desu, hope it's shit cause it smells less

user, if you play Forsaken and deny that they're incredibly evil, then you're being delusional.

Elf babes are elf babes, even when undead

Seems it was a village after all, shit is better at baiting

Good alternate timelines or start times for a campaign? I ask because I don't know if any of these are any good.

>Varian never came back, Bolvar is dead, the party is SI:7 sent to find the king's dad
>Draenor has just exploded. Find a stable piece of land, build a settlement, and defend it. Also, at least one of you is an Arakkoa.
>The Legion, the Old Gods, the Alliance and Horde, the Scourge? You're going to do what they all failed to do - TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Oh, and apparently some girl is refounding the Defias? Maybe bring her on board.

Number two because I like Arakkoa and because Draenor deserves a better campaign than WoD.

>Bait
Have you paid any attention to what you've been doing during/since WoTLK? Seriously.

Damage wings in starter zone don't unlock until 60 with quest for free there you go

>implying he was enjoying it at all
Being Sunreaver is suffering.

I think it's less simple for the other races and their mounts aren't as good for the forms as the Orcs and Trolls. Mostly because they're too big with little room to be resized like the wolf and raptor.

I like the idea of bear or boar for Dwarves mainly because Gryphon would be flying and they'd never allow that, non-Fel tainted Marsuul for Draenei, porcupine or tiger for Pandas and some sort of smaller clefthoof or kodo for Tauren. Goblins I have no idea. I don't even think Goblins should be Shamans

>blues want more racist bigots
you can't make that up

Then what's the difference, other than flying arakkoa being evil?

what would you recommend then?

no such thing as "evil"

>I don't even think Goblins should be Shamans
Me neither, they're frankly the last race I'd consider making shamans. Aren't they all about very dirty industry? The elements would hate their ass

Sargeras dindu nufin!

Appearance. Have you ever seen them at all? The evil flightless are just Skesis from Dark Crystal while the flying ones are clean, straight-backed, and brightly colored.

"My father once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed" -Jaina Proudmoore

There needs to be something to boost up the Horde and Elf-Draenei numbers, at least one other race in each. If user is right and there's more Undead, then the Alliance will need at least one more race too. It's on you who to use, the Worgen themselves might equalize it depending on how the numbers fall.

Tol'vir, unlike humans, aren't based physiologically on the titans. Humans, on the other hand, are basically miniaturised titans.

So evil is clean and beautiful and good is ugly and hunched over. It's just like the Alliance and the Horde.

Humans aren't either, they're just corrupted Valkyr that just HAPPEN to look more like Titans. And we were also talking about Dwarves and Gnomes, who certainly aren't built the same as the Titans.

If you say so, the flying ones are definitely better for the Alliance though, I agree.

there are actual people who argue that evil dosen't exist in the warcraft universe when blzzards own fluff say that it exist and you have people like Gul'Dan.

is this even a question?

why is my biggest turn on women being aroused by murder?
why am I aroused by murder?

Why would anyone want any of those things to happen to them?

>Harpy forest - smelly, unkempt, and after the physical and mental violation they will probably eat you.
>Banshee house - probably full of corpses, and after the physical, mental, and spiritual violation she will possess you and/or your closest female relative and wreak havoc, getting you or someone you love killed.
>Naga cave - after the physical and mental violation, she will drown you. If you are lucky. If you are unlucky, she does this in reverse order. She will then summon a kraken to eat all of your friends, either way.

Crazy is hot, so is evil. Everyone knows this. Same reason women like bad boys.

>HAPPEN
No they don't just "happen" to look this way, they didn't evolve by natural means, they were made by the Titans and it's safe to assume they knew what they were doing when they fashioned them in their own image.

I'm not even arguing with that, I'd love to have an evil race in the Alliance, but Blizzard would never ever do that because the backlash from 12 y.o. human paladins would be the stuff of legends.

They're jewing the elements into servitude, whatever that means

The Titans fashioned Stone Valkyr. Humans are a product of the Curse of Flesh. Nobody fashioned them to look like that, and if they did, it would be the Old Gods.

The Arakkoa are only evil because a cult took them over. They would almost certainly have that cult ousted during their questline or just before their introduction as a playable race. They'd still probably be xenophobic and authoritarian, but not outright evil.

Weren't there all kinds of Horde missions of druids and shamans asking you to clear out goblins who were fucking everything up? I remember building up a pretty healthy hate for them.

NPC: "Help! Someone is fucking up the forest/swap/pond/mountain!"
PC: "Is it the fucking goblins again?"
NPC "H-how did you know?

I'm sorry, are you for real? Iron Vrykul are the same as the flesh Vrykul except for, surprisingly, flesh. Otherwise, completely the same. Likewise, the Titans are made of arcane energy, but look and function the same as humans.

And yeah, val'kyr (spelled with an apostrophe) are not titanforged, they're just ascended Vrykul female warriors. You clearly don't know your lore so I'm done.

i dont understand that either otherwise any race can become shaman.

>Get terms mixed up
>user pretends I'm wrong about the fact that humans were not directly designed
That's some really dishonest arguing.

Also the Iron ones were made by Lokken for his personal army, not by the Titans or the non-corrupted Watchers. They only made stone ones.

>Death Knights summon Val'kyr
>mfw they're summoning Val'kyr under Helya unwittingly.

Can't be racist against animals.

>Wanting flightless shits to ruin your bloodline and ability to fly

Didn't the Draenor Arrakoa come to some sort of understanding in 6.2? I didn't play much by then, but wasn't that what the Order of the Awakened was?

I honestly don't remember the details desu.

They did some evil shit during their Apexis days and are responsible for the creation of the Gorian empire and all the shit that ensued. They're naturally cunts.

Post Zandalar predictions.

Wipe out more trolls, toast Alleria and Danath for old time's sake.

Rastakhan will die and be replaced by his briefly mentioned daughter. Because YAAASSS FEMALE EMPOWERMENT YAAAAS

>Evil shit
They taught the enslaved Ogres magic in hopes that they'd overthrow the brutal Oggrons because they refused to engage in diplomacy. How is that evil? The Ogres had kicked them out by the time they were free and founded the Gorian Empire.

You're wrong again. Stone vrykul exist only in the dialogues, and iron Vrykul were originally created by the titans. Let's not make this longer than in needs to be.

>goblins lower than worgen
What the fuck?
Also, why are gobbos stuck with Gallywix?

unfortunately I believe this

Vol'jin will ascend to Loahood.

I know that feeling. I made my BE to be all about fucking up the scourge, but no matter where I went there was trolls fucking shit up along the way. He seriously loved the Outland because there were no fucking trolls chimping out there.

That's not what their motives were. They planned to manipulate them to clear out the ogron sitting on the ruins of their cities for them, because they became too few and scattered to be able to rebuild their empire. However, they made a big mistake and underestimated the intelligence of the Ogres. Gog saw through their charade, kicked them out and grabbed the crystals for himself.

Put Worgen with Nelves and goblins on the horde to even out the numbers a lot.

Because he won at capitalism.

I'm willing to bet he's gonna become the next Bwonsamdi.

When there was the mention of "RASTAKHAN! (and his daughter)" I couldn't help to think he would be against outsiders and she would be welcoming of them so we help her take over or something.

At the least she will be a major quest giver and give us chances to "prove our valour" to her dad so he accepts us.

Scrap worgen and make furbolgs.

Vulpera become another furry race for fetishists

Blizzard doesn't ignore any race as much as they do Goblins. In the very expansion where they were introduced they played no role, and played even less of a role afterwards. They should just become neutral again, give the Horde some more elves instead because clearly that's what everyone wants.

>give the Horde some more elves instead because clearly that's what everyone wants

REEEEEE!

Goblins were always a neutral race making them Horde only dosen't really work with their race since they were neurtral in WC3 and worked with humans as mercs.

Horde can have these shitty Void Elf things.

What meme is this?

Are you serious? Goblins are probably one of the most ubiquitous races on the planet. They're rarely the top players, but Blizzard practically uses them as spackle for other races.

I want this so bad

I'll give you shitty void elves, retcon Alleria to not be one, and we get high elves.

What's the best way to roleplay a Goblin Priest?

In theory, playable goblins are just one of the shitload of companies that exist on Kezan

Temple money lender.

Depends on if you want to be a stereotype or not

The bug things the Sethrak ride are actually Aqir, and they've been manipulating the Snakes for the whole storyline.

This.

No! We're trying to get rid of blood elves, we need less elves, not more!

I just want to know what classes they can be. Logically, they could be just about any class short of DH (even though demoniacs are very similar) and monk (unless a panda shows up to show one of their most ancient enemies how to do kung fu), but I highly doubt they're going to give them more classes than the base Darkspear Troll.

Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Priest, and Mage are all a given.

A rabbi.
>Buy our kosher products or you will go to hell!
>Indulgences on sale! Only today 50% off! Righteousness was never so affordable!
>I'm sorry, I can't tell you the details of this person's confessions. Not for free.
>It costs a lot to keep this church in such a splendid shape - donations are welcome and required
>What do you mean I touched this choir boy? I'd never do such a thing! I just let another fellow do it for a reasonable price!

Let's get rid of those ugly orcs instead, it's about time the capital moved to a real city like Silvermoon or Suramar.

Druid was confirmed, and they get a raptor travel form.