Alright Gentlemen. It's the end of the year Time to a Miniatures Power Ranking

Alright Gentlemen. It's the end of the year Time to a Miniatures Power Ranking.

God Tier: Infinity

Good Tier: Warhammer 40k, Dark Age, Guild Ball, Frostgrave, Team Yankee, Batman Miniatures Game

Okay Tier: Necromunda, Age of Sigmar, Flames of War, Star Trek, Kings of War, Malifaux, Kingdom Death,

Into The Dumpster Tier: Horus Heresy, Blood Bowl, Lord of the Rings, Warzone Resurrection, Dropfleet Commander, X-Wing, Star Wars Armada, Wrath of Kings, DC Universe Miniatures Game, Warmachines, Hordes, Rogue Star

>God Tier:

What about Firestorm Armada? That technically still exists, even if it's not yet been put back into production.

God Tier: BattleTech
Other Tiers: Other games, some of which are good and some of which are bad but it varies according to the game.

> Infinity is such a good game I have to pretend it doesn't exist to feel good about my choices.

>God Tier: Infinity
How did you go so wrong so quickly?

IIII... completely forgot this game was around but is it really around?

Spartan went out of business but it was bought by Warcradle, a studio associated with the Wayland Games storefront and distributor, and they've said they intend to continue supporting it.

infinity is objectively one of the best miniatures games ever made

You never played infinity is how that went.

Everyone else fights for second.
>in all seriousness, infinity had a great year but so did 40K. I love warmachine but its struggling.
I still have that battletech 2 player box. Gotta give that another play sometime.

> best models being made for the last year or so
> rules that are not only rock solid but keep both players legitimately involved in the game.
> involves terrain and they mean more then just aesthetics

Game is really fucking good. N3, Human Sphere and the ITS season since 7 have done nothing but improve the game.

The true patrician option is to play historicals. Infinity is probably the best one out of the non-historical style.

You're comparing an objectively perfect game like Infinity or 40k to a shit tier game like Bolt Action. For shame.

>Clownfiesta rng d20
>spicbalance
>Animeme art"""style"""
>Spic-tier story (makes IK seem good)

Saying 'I don't like it' is probably easier. Just a thought for next time.

I'm not even comparing it to Bolt Action, knobhead, that's pretty much 40k with a coat of paint on top. Infinity's pretty alright, I'll admit it. The thing about historicals is that your minis fit for pretty much every game that can play their scale. I can take my 1/72 minis which are dirt cheap compared to most other minis and play pretty much anything made for that scale or that is scale-free. I could, say, play SAGA, or maybe FiveCore. Or even something like Chevauchee. And it doesn't matter the source of my minis that much - after all, who owns history?

> having a problem with d20 in a game that allows you the most control over what you need to roll
> trying to be racist against what is arguably the second most racist people on the planet behind asian

try harder m8. Also, the story is just for background as the game focuses on the smaller skirmishes... unlike "missing time to advance the plot because fuck the story we hold on a pedestal" 40k and iron kingdoms

Bolt Action is the only historical game that matters or that more than three people play. So yeah, you're comparing it to Bolt Action.

I've seen four people play Flames of War.
Explain that.

Moonlight reflecting off a weather balloon, refracting through swamp gas.

Flames of war isn't a historical. It's 40k with an extra thick coat of paint.

It's also in the most shit tier of shit tier games.

Tons of people play FoW. It's more historical than BA

Hahahahahahahahahaha way to out yourself weeb trash.

>Infinity, god tier
>Necromunda, okay tier
>LotR, dumpster tier

Holy shit it keeps getting worse. Hahahaha congrats. You sure must be a handful for your handlers! Try not to get too much slobber on the keyboard.

>Never seen anyone in 3 city radius play BA, multiple FoW/TY groups

I legit have no clue how BA plays, but I just took a look at the first AAR that popped up in google. I will agree with the user that said it was WH40K with a paint job, because that is what it looks like to me (though in the AAR units stayed in cover more than in WH40K).

I have no clue what infinity is (besides 28mm Scifi skirmish). What would you say to sell me on it?

>Dropfleet Commander and Star Wars Armada in your dumpster tier
What's your problem with space ships, faggot?

Sorry if I missed something obvious, but what's so bad about the Horus Heresy?

which is a shame, cause i wanted to get into Dystopian Wars, but i cant find anywhere to buy it

it's based on 40k 7th edition which is the worst edition of 40k. The 3rd - 7th ed 40k rule set peaked in 5th edition then GW made it worse.

But OP is pretty retarded battlegames in middle earth is quite good I found. One of the few games that does the both players move, both players shoot etc system; which always feels a lot more interactive.

I also quite liked Star Wars Armada the couple of times I played it

Top LAWL putting KDM minis beneath 40kuck bullshit.

Nah mang bc Inifinity is thinly vieled fap-faggot fuel for weebish dickshafts like yourself.

>objectively, this subjective weeb nonsense!

> I don't think you know what objectively means
>you keep saying it as if it has any weight within that erroneous context
>everytime you misuse it, I decided to take a shot
>mfw Ima die before this thread is even 200 replies in

if that's the case, maybe gw should start using that fap-faggot motivation and make their rules better

This list is so shit I'm leaving this thread.

I have no idea what metric we're using for ranking.

Star Wars: Armada is by far my favorite miniatures game.

Frostgrave is kinda shit, desu.

Success. You have correctly identified obvious bait and taken the right course of action. Shame so many other retards missed it.

Good Tier: Infinity, Star Wars Armada, Battletech

Decent Tier: Dracula's America: Shadows of the West, X-Wing, Warhammer 40k, Runewars Miniatures, Necromunda, Mordheim: City of the Damned

Into The Dumpster Tier: Horus Heresy, Blood Bowl, Malifaux, Frostgrave, Warmachines, Hordes, Guild Ball, Age of Sigmar, Battlefleet Gothic, Aristeia!

>40k above horus heresy

>Spaniards
>Racist
?

Fine with me.
I LIKE IT TIER: Infinity, Malifaux.
I QUIT AND I DISLIKE IT TIER, BUT MAY RECONSIDER: Warhammer 40k.
I MOURN THAT I MISSED IT: Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
I DID TRY AND I SORT OF LIKED THE RULES BUT THOSE ARE OVERCOMPLICATED IMO AND DESIGN IS TERRIBLE: Warmahordes.
I HAVE YET TO TRY: Everything else.

Stargrunt 2 obviously